B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,059
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look at the state we are in A TURK is scared because some syrian might do something to him, Most of these arab illegals have connections to the mafia lets not forget that.

This is the state goverment brought us WE BECAME THE IMMIGRANTS IN OUR OWN COUNTRY our Founder fathers would be ashamed of us.
And i still living in a residence with door guards and door cards.

i can imagine how the citizens afraid if he living in house without guards?

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Look at the state we are in A TURK is scared because some syrian might do something to him, Most of these arab illegals have connections to the mafia lets not forget that.

This is the state goverment brought us WE BECAME THE IMMIGRANTS IN OUR OWN COUNTRY our Founder fathers would be ashamed of us.

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Country has became a dumping ground for africans+arabs+pakistanis+afghans+Iraqis not even europe accepts these people but in turkey they can get permit to stay without an ease this is what happens when your goverment is run by soros funded eu dogs.

I call upon everyone to not forget about these times.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487

Country has became a dumping ground for africans+arabs+pakistanis+afghans+Iraqis not even europe accepts these people but in turkey they can get permit to stay without an ease this is what happens when your goverment is run by soros funded eu dogs.

this is what islam and ummah will brings to you

baklava

Reactions
Nation of residence
Barbados
Nation of origin
Turkey

Europe is full with them tbh

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Akp, with its neo-Ottomanism mentality, is in the process of disregarding and ending Turkishness. Turks were already treated as second class people in the Ottoman Empire. Minorities were cherished with the love of ummahism.

At least in the Chp they don't allow this, leaders are not indispensable. Kılıçdaroğlu and his team can be fucked out of the party. The Chp base will never allow separatism, religionism and anti-Turkism.

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Akp, with its neo-Ottomanism mentality, is in the process of disregarding and ending Turkishness. Turks were already treated as second class people in the Ottoman Empire. Minorities were cherished with the love of ummahism.

At least in the Chp they don't allow this, leaders are not indispensable. Kılıçdaroğlu and his team can be fucked out of the party. The Chp base will never allow separatism, religionism and anti-Turkism.
Current CHP base would sacrifice their children if it would bring back 2001-2010 economic miracle.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,058
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last warning to all those that do not obey the rules. That includes those using divisive language or spreading hatred towards other ethnicities. I promise it will rain warnings and bans if the rules are not followed, especially in this thread.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,059
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I take my salary this week and I never back to this shxt company.

If we can't solve this problem,even we have nuclear,1000 TF-X,3000 Altay that we can't say we are good

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1681234383024.png

According to Turkish islam world is monitoring the elections closely :D

Constitution says we are a secular republic not a islamic country

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,393
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
View attachment 56128
According to Turkish islam world is monitoring the elections closely :D

Constitution says we are a secular republic not a islamic country
Islamic world usually means Muslim world.
And like Turkey, majority of the Muslim countries are Secular republics not Islamic Republic like Pakistan.

It would make sense for Muslim countries to watch the upcoming election. As most of them have to make some adjustments in foreign policy with Turkey depending on who wins.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,059
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We must action before we become too weak

I talk with many Turks in Istanbul these days

Many guys just said "that s impossible we can do nothing police will never move"And girls said "you are racist.Arabs are good guy"

If things move like this,10 more years later İstanbul would become Paris that burning car every year

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom