Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members;

We would like to remind you that legally insulting people is a crime. This rule also applies to DefenceHub. Related insulting posts have been deleted. Insult and criticism are very different terms. We ask you to be more careful in this regard. Remember, on DefenceHub you are free to post your ideas as long as you dont break the rules.
Insulting & Name Calling
DefenceHub wishes to be a platform of productive exchange of ideas. In this context insulting & name calling other members, countries, country leaders, ethnic / national / religious identities are strictly forbidden.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Well you know US already have an operational base in Turkey with military personnel right?
Certainly, and I believe the Turks want them removed but cant because they need the lovely nukes for now
And KK says they will establish a research center for aviation andd space with cooparation SNC, they are not giving it to wholly SNC, it seems state will be a part of it, to be used civilian purpose and not a military & Scret service base as you fearmongers suggested.
Yes, it will be used for secret service operations; that Iam 100% sure of
I mean... think about it, why did they even chose Ataturk airport? Didnt kilicdaroglu say 1 year ago that Istanbul new airport is a waste of money, built in unsafe areas, away from Istanbul and promised to reopen Ataturk airport to the public again as a commercial airport?
Now suddenly he gives it to a US firm that has ties with the CIA and US military? I mean do people see no connection here? Istanbul airport geographical location makes it the ideal spot for undercover operations as it will be easy to transfer personnel into Turkey and out of it under the guise of milotary co-operation between Turkey and USA
To me, it seems that the USA is set on keeping tight reigns on Turkey this time to ensure that it never ever deviate from the written scenario by the US in the future

And as I remember, you along with many others criticised me by saying how Iam a fearmonger spreading unwanted fear about an under the table co-operation between CHP and HDP only for it to be proven today

You will regret it a lot once you find out that the US has owned Turkey by the balls and may even reach the point of military intervention in case Turkey's state politics didnt go as planned. I said it long ago, but the US isnt happy at all that Turkey, which is the prime geographical barrier to NATO isnt obeying the orders like a loyal dog should

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
If the plan is to sell-out the nation, you tell the voters everything they want to hear, win the election and then sell it out. You don't say things that harm getting you elected. Next to no one in Turkiye hears these statements and thinks im going to vote CHP, so to me its obvious the game is that the political establishment wants AK party to win. Its too obvious.

Instead of focussing on things like economy, corruption and millions of migrants, he goes after baykar and openly talks about selling the country to the west while having photo shoots with pro pkk anti Turk haters like amberin zaman.

Fgqpk4SXkAI2IJf.jpg:large

kilicdaroglu-nun-londra-da-amberin-zaman-ile-15407891_9946_m.jpg

In Turkiye politics is nothing but theatre, its just a show the outcome had already been decided long ago.

And let that sink in Turks, trashy journalists/terrorist propergandists can find these PKK terrorists, but the Turkish intelligence agency and state can't? Its all theatre.

And also keep in mind Turks/Muslims/Patriots of Turkiye/People who value truth and honour, these photoshoots are designed to enrage and humiliate you. They are doing this intentionally, its what yuri bezmenov called the "demoralisation" process required to eventually bring you towards a marxist system where you become apathetic towards everything.

I suspect if it looks like erdogan could still lose kilic will make sure to go meet pashinyon and condemn the recent Azeri victory as nothing more then Turk backed Azeri aggression and imperialism. Give AK party every little boost they need to ensure they win another election.
Nah
Kilicdaroglu will win the election dont worry

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,542
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah, nah. Tired of this. Hamaset is the thing I hate the most in this whole world.

These are the same people that were used to be lauded day and night on how they were great, how we could work with them, what they could offer to Turkey. They used to be called the "Turkish couple in America" and shown in the news every time they passed a new milestone, now they are the "CIA agents that will sell Turkey to the enemy" because they decided to publicly back the opposition as per KK's video yesterday.

This is Haluk digging himself a ditch and if the election does not go as they want it, it will blow on their faces, badly. No one wins with this stance, especially not the country.
"Turkish couple will build US' space taxi."
ofsrbcE.jpeg

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sierra Nevada Corporation wasn't CIA when in 2015 their plane was advertised by AKP as the prospect first "yerli ve milli" passenger airplane of Turkey; what happened? how did they become CIA all of a sudden?

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,390
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Interesting how this woman's father is Bengali while her mother is Turkish.

Then again i dont consider her Turkish.

Whatever her political views/actions are, only thing matters is she is not a Bangladeshi citizen. And there is nothing 'interesting' about half Bengali ethnicity.

In Bangladesh the role of ethnic identity is not the same as it is in Turkey or middle east. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have established East Pakistan/Bangladesh in the first place. Rather, You probably would have seen a united Bengal merged with 100 millions ethnic Bengalis who currently lives West bengal province of India. (And it is not just a hypothetical idea, some folks actually believed in a broader 'united bengal')

Obviously, this women, Amberin zaman is privileged from the very beginning. Borne to an international diplomat.

Assimilated because her dominant culture is Bengali.

Hence why she is supporting pkk.

But this reasoning is so wrong.

She is a US citizen bro, studied in Switzerland. Was Turkey’s correspondent for 'The economist' and 'Washington post.' Also, She is married to Joseph Pennington, the US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Iraq. You can find her interview/talks in Washington think tanks. As a brown American women You can’t get more leftist than that this.
I doubt she can even speak Bengali at all.

It is no surprise that on certain issues her tone and rhetorics would resemble that.

I think she also protested BD's 'War criminals' trial in 2016. (When Turkey pulled out its ambassador from BD)

Note-However, it should be stated that her father was well respected state-man and diplomat in BD. He was Former ambassador to multiple countries, former advisor to BD's president, as well as a French Knight. He also served in the Organisation of Islamic Conference as the Assistant Secretary General for Political Affairs. But I strongly think, Amberin zaman's political views does not resemble her fathers views.

Last edited:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,634
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Interesting how this woman's father is Bengali while her mother is Turkish.

Then again i dont consider her Turkish.

Being Turkish comes from the father not the mother.

So if a Turkish man marries a non Turkish woman the son or the daughter are still Turkish while if a Turkish woman marries a Non Turkish man the children are not considered Turk.

Controversial but the same rules apply in Central Asian Turkic countries.

This law was also imposed in Ottoman rule North Africa. Turkic men were encouraged to settle there but woman were barred from settling there.

Woman can easily get assimiliated by the host culture.

Woman will complain why this law is patriarchal. But its there for a reason. Men can impose their culture and their language.

That's not how citizenship or ethnicity works

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,634
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sierra Nevada Corporation wasn't CIA when in 2015 their plane was advertised by AKP as the prospect first "yerli ve milli" passenger airplane of Turkey; what happened? how did they become CIA all of a sudden?

When you control the media you can dictate things

Fairon

Reactions
6 885
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Like how legal elections became civil coup attemps I guess. (by Suleyman Soylu's words)

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,013
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Yeah, nah. Tired of this. Hamaset is the thing I hate the most in this whole world.

These are the same people that were used to be lauded day and night on how they were great, how we could work with them, what they could offer to Turkey. They used to be called the "Turkish couple in America" and shown in the news every time they passed a new milestone, now they are the "CIA agents that will sell Turkey to the enemy" because they decided to publicly back the opposition as per KK's video yesterday.

This is Haluk digging himself a ditch and if the election does not go as they want it, it will blow on their faces, badly. No one wins with this stance, especially not the country.
"Turkish couple will build US' space taxi."
ofsrbcE.jpeg

Everything comes down to corruption/money. Lots of people benefit of AK party corruption/cronyism and as long as Erdogan is in power they are all protected. But the moment they lose that power its open season and they all know it.

The bayrakter brothers are very close to Erdogan, literally family. That means all the filth and muck that will be brought to light after AK party loses power will also be directed onto them. they have a vested interest to do everything to make sure AK party wins.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,634
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everything comes down to corruption/money. Lots of people benefit of AK party corruption/cronyism and as long as Erdogan is in power they are all protected. But the moment they lose that power its open season and they all know it.

The bayrakter brothers are very close to Erdogan, literally family. That means all the filth and muck that will be brought to light after AK party loses power will also be directed onto them. they have a vested interest to do everything to make sure AK party wins.

When he went to America is was a very liberal anti-imperliast leftist, amazing what happened when he married Erdogan's daughter

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,730
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I think it was Davutoğlu's team that got SNC involved in the domestic regional aircraft efforts. As you know, even the Ukrainians were negotiated for the project, and then, with the effect of Dornier 328' current status, the project was out of the state direct-initiative and started to take shape around SNC. One of the reasons I thought so was that KK directly used the name of this company. It is quite ironic that they were election promises of two different parties at different times. As Sanchez üstad said, if this project is realised, I don't think the company will demand the allocation of Atatürk airport. It could still be the Marmara region, but a more isolated region outside the city will be chosen. For example, Baykar was allocated Çorlu airport. If Atatürk airport had been allocated to this company, it would have been a mess.

The Turkish venture that bought SyberJet was to be allocated a part of an airport in Anatolia. I don't know where the last choice was, I think Samsun was mentioned. There is also a small initiative in Bursa and they are using a local airfield in Bursa. There are many opportunities, as long as the companies really want to invest with the right investment model and not in words.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,730
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I think it was Davutoğlu's team that got SNC involved in the domestic regional aircraft efforts. As you know, even the Ukrainians were negotiated for the project, and then, with the effect of Dornier 328' current status, the project was out of the state direct-initiative and started to take shape around SNC. One of the reasons I thought so was that KK directly used the name of this company. It is quite ironic that they were election promises of two different parties at different times. As Sanchez üstad said, if this project is realised, I don't think the company will demand the allocation of Atatürk airport. It could still be the Marmara region, but a more isolated region outside the city will be chosen. For example, Baykar was allocated Çorlu airport. If Atatürk airport had been allocated to this company, it would have been a mess.

The Turkish venture that bought SyberJet was to be allocated a part of an airport in Anatolia. I don't know where the last choice was, I think Samsun was mentioned. There is also a small initiative in Bursa and they are using a local airfield in Bursa. There are many opportunities, as long as the companies really want to invest with the right investment model and not in words.
As I said, it is sompletely weird to be given Ataturk airport for such activity
As you said, normally they take a more secluded airport but to actually take an airport at the heart of the most strategic turkish city, that has a big chunk of its population, in addition to the fact that it is heavily tied with a foreign military raises a lot of red alarms

Kilicdaroglu is playing the people for fools and surprisingly he is succeeding

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Another reason for my dislike to kilicdaroglu and probably the biggest one is his contradicting remarks
His team reportedly states that they want to have better ties with Russia, believes that Russia will still occupy Crimea, believes for more talks with Putin yet at the same time promises to punish Putin for the 34 soldiers who were bombed in Syria

Some1 explain to me how?
Translation:
The President you will choose will not wait for minutes at Russia's gate after 34 soldiers were martyred. He will go and ask for his account.
— Kemal Kilicdaroglu | Presidential Candidate

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
As I said, it is sompletely weird to be given Ataturk airport for such activity
As you said, normally they take a more secluded airport but to actually take an airport at the heart of the most strategic turkish city, that has a big chunk of its population, in addition to the fact that it is heavily tied with a foreign military raises a lot of red alarms

Kilicdaroglu is playing the people for fools and surprisingly he is succeeding
Yea instead let’s build bunch of basketball courts right?

Fairon

Reactions
6 885
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
But but the HDP isnt part of the alliance, looool
I really wanna see those ppl now

Translation:
The Green Left Party announced that it has decided to officially support Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, the Labor and Freedom Alliance, which includes HDP and TİP

HDP is not part of the alliance unlike HÜDAPAR which enters the elections in AKP lists.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom