CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Soldiers can‘t vote where they are stationed, but invasive keks in Mugla, Aydin, Antalya etc. can vote for a seperatist party… lmao.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,690
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Soldiers and police officers can vote where they are working/stationed/deployed. It is not an election irregularity.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,690
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is too early to talk about anything but early election results show big AKP vote regression. It might be a humiliating defeat for AKP. For example, Mansur Yavaş is ~%30 ahead of the AKP candidate in Ankara but only %3.5 of the ballot boxes are opened yet.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,634
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Soldiers can‘t vote where they are stationed, but invasive keks in Mugla, Aydin, Antalya etc. can vote for a seperatist party… lmao.

I think the suspicion is that these are soldiers brought from other provinces to vote.

But also, most people think all soldiers are not allowed to vote and distinction is not made by rank/military service anyway, so easy media propaganda for HDP saying the government is doing this.

Not many people know that YSK makes a distinction on which soldiers can vote.

If AKP government was moving soldiers tactically from different provinces by scheduling drills over a period of time they could win in certain area, but surely DEM would see the names registered in advance and can see if the government is purposefully scheduling drills and exercises solely for the election.

Soldiers and police officers can vote where they are working/stationed/deployed. It is not an election irregularity.

Also I think there is a risk, all of their faces are being recorded,

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It is too early to talk about anything but early election results show big AKP vote regression. It might be a humiliating defeat for AKP. For example, Mansur Yavaş is ~%30 ahead of the AKP candidate in Ankara but only %3.5 of the ballot boxes are opened yet.
Not only that
The CHP came prepared for the fight, lol

I must say that it was quite ingenious from the CHP to finance the election campaign of the New Welfare Party in order to split up the votes of the AKP. If the CHP plan succeeds, then the New Welfare Party may be replace the AKP during 2028 by riding on the momentum of "we thwarted the AKP in the municipal elections". However if it failed, then both Ozgur Ozel and Imamoglu are in hot waters

Personally, while Iam not a Turk, I want Imamoglu to fail. From the moment he took office till date, I never liked that prick.... felt like kilicdaroglu 2.0 but more cunning and cruel

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,859
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If AKP loses humiliatingly, the opposition will probably call for an early election.

Ballot Boxes opened and counted %11.92
Red is CHP candidate Mansur Yavaş
Yellow is AKP candidate Turgut Altınok

Mansur is wiping the floor with AKP.
When I said here that the last general election wasn't won by AKP but on purpose lost by their puppet called Kilicdaroglu some here were laughing at me. AKP has been in a downwardspiral for the last 5 years now.

I said it then last year that those results aren't anything to be happy about for the ruling party and its leader and will you look at it I was right, the downwardspiral is continuing.

Fairon

Reactions
6 885
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Interesting things are happening. I am not used to seeing this much red.

I just wished Zafer got more votes though.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,059
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today I am in Japan for tournament so I didn’t voted.

But why AKP losing mayors election the but still winning PROVINCIAL COUNCIL?

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
When I said here that the last general election wasn't won by AKP but on purpose lost by their puppet called Kilicdaroglu some here were laughing at me. AKP has been in a downwardspiral for the last 5 years now.

I said it then last year that those results aren't anything to be happy about for the ruling party and its leader and will you look at it I was right, the downwardspiral is continuing.
As I said back then, a CHP win at the time would have meant a plummeting of their vote as the inevitable post-election economic storm would be blamed on them, and AKP would be back in the seat with even more support behind them. Not winning that election might have been the best strategic move, although they didn't do it intentionally.

Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,690
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today I am in Japan for tournament so I didn’t voted.

But why AKP losing mayors election the but still winning PROVINCIAL COUNCIL?

Opposition voters voted for the strongest opposition candidate for the mayor elections and voted for their party for provincial parliament elections.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It seems that we should buckle up for early presidential elections next year it seems😅😅

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom