Strong AI

Contributor
Reactions
33 3,743
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
IMHO the decline in quality of professional journalism in the defense sector is because of the ignorance of the broad masses who follow these sites.
Their comments under those posts show, that their combined IQ is lower than the IQ of just one engineer working on those projects.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
73 10,079
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
To return back to the topic. Claimed 500 turbojet engines per yer figure is a pretty nice. We'll need double that in the next few years for the army and the exports.

Last edited:

Trakya_forever

Committed member
Reactions
4 582
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Arat contract was signed in November 2021 and it was a 40-month long contract. Arat engine is ready I think. We will see it very soon. I expect 4.2-4.5 N engine.

OPTIMUS

Committed member
Reactions
1 442
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
SavunmaSanayiST was literally involved in election propaganda during the last election. They were retweeting AKP election event announcements. With that amount of followers, they don't need to uphold any journalism standards. Money is sweet.
What do they expect??

Isn't it obvious that a lock has been hung on people's mouths?

Should they say what they expect, should they ask specifically what the production facilities are currently producing, how far they are, reveal everything???

If you don't do that, are they suddenly part of the government?

If you want to know everything; the question arises, whose part are you?

The Anil, who has been accused of becoming a delegate of the future TBMM, has to put up with it!!!! For years he had only one jacket, always the damn same jacket, which was a few sizes too small for him. Now he always has to defend himself because he's wearing a new jacket.!!!!!!

He has prepared for this interview, including KALE himself. But there are limits.

Here, I distinguish between the so-called and would-be experts with a stick on TV and only talk crap. they are also known to everyone.

Shtr

Reactions
2 120
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
He told TF6000 needs a few years. I guess at best conditions 2 years more we will wait. I was very optimistic about timeline but now I am totally sad.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,736
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
He told TF6000 needs a few years. I guess at best conditions 2 years more we will wait. I was very optimistic about timeline but now I am totally sad.
Why? He was always clear that these things take time.

His statements are always "these things take time, foreigners do it in 10-15 years, we will do it in less"

Shtr

Reactions
2 120
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why? He was always clear that these things take time.

His statements are always "these things take time, foreigners do it in 10-15 years, we will do it in less"

He was always consistent about his words but we were optimistic about dates. In previous statements, he was not comparing foreigner's TF engines. This time he stated that foreigners' takes 10-15 years. I felt this as a clear message about longer duration.

I guess he was also more optimistic about dates. I felt after disassembling engine they had a clearer picture and they might need more time. This is my vague observation by the way.

I trust him and his team's skills. God bless them.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
73 10,079
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan gave the "5 years later" figure already in 2023. This was disparaged multiple times by forum members but every following quote from officials since then corroborates it.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
54 1,945
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
He was always consistent about his words but we were optimistic about dates. In previous statements, he was not comparing foreigner's TF engines. This time he stated that foreigners' takes 10-15 years. I felt this as a clear message about longer duration.

I guess he was also more optimistic about dates. I felt after disassembling engine they had a clearer picture and they might need more time. This is my vague observation by the way.

I trust him and his team's skills. God bless them.
This isn't the first time he has mentioned those numbers. Interesting thing I caught from the interview is that he said our past performance should be a guide to our future output talking about how comparable engines to TS1400 have taken 8 years to develop while they did it in 6 years.

Fairon

Reactions
6 965
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Later prototypes (or maybe he means iterations) of KAAN's engine will have thrust vectoring. (at like 04:55 min)

So TS1400 is beyond ready now, this is perfect news. Like previously said, we should give some TS1400 powered T625 o Gendarmerie while waiting civilian testing is completed.

Also preliminary work already been started for TS3000, this is also good. Finally we hear something in this regard.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
73 10,079
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So TS1400 is beyond ready now, this is perfect news. Like previously said, we should give some TS1400 powered T625 o Gendarmerie while waiting civilian testing is completed.
I understand "ready to enter service" from "beyond ready". TS1400 is not entering service yet.

The first 3 T625J Helicopters are powered by the LHTEC CTS800-4AT Turboshaft Engine, while the other 17 T625 Helicopters are planned to be powered by the TEI-TS1400 Turboshaft Engine. However, the qualification schedule for the TEI-TS1400 has not yet been finalized. If qualified, it will be used in 17 helicopters; if not, the LHTEC CTS800-4AT Turboshaft Engines previously supplied by TAI will continue to be used.

Fairon

Reactions
6 965
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I understand "ready to enter service" from "beyond ready". TS1400 is not entering service yet.

Beyond ready is my interpretation to be honest. They abused the engine so bad(to a point that it might considered a crime) and engine still kept running. It is only waiting for civillian qualificaiton and I think(and some people said that here before) it hasn't got that yet only because the civillian schedule. TEI is satisfied with the engine, TUSAS is satisfied with the engine, the pilots are satisfied with the engine.(As per Mr. Aksit's words)

It is not entering service yet that is true but if needed it is ready to enter service as you said. That is the reason I think we should not wait civillian qualification for the next batch of T625.(or at least power some of them with TS1400 )

zio

Reactions
7 526
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hürkuş is produced than they said its heavy lets make a lighter one,ok its first aircraft we made in Türkiye,than we produced Gökbey than they said its heavy lets make a lighter one,that is enough and no one says ”why” you are making wrong second time.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom