kenny

Committed member
Reactions
1 875
Nation of residence
Japan
Nation of origin
Turkey
We havnt heard since while from aselsan about the ir detectors development .. they were supposed to finish some very critical projects last year and in this year
Aselsan projects continue on the determined calendar. They will enter the inventory on the date called critical projects.And the most important thing. They don't have to explain everything.

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
Aselsan projects continue on the determined calendar. They will enter the inventory on the date called critical projects.And the most important thing. They don't have to explain everything.
I am following their topics regarding this field coz i am interested in this critical field .. they published interesting information last year in their annual report .. i hope they reached good level by now

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,797
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
These technologies should one way or another be commercialized in a decent quality without jeapordizing military tech. So we can churn some hard cash from these R&D.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
🇹🇷 MAMTAŞ Bilişim, "Smart Stone" Project

*Unnoticeable thanks to its shape
*Detects environmental activity with radar and seismic sensors
* With artificial intelligence, it can distinguish between humans and animals.
* There is a communication range of 15 km
*For Special Forces Command
*Field tests completed
171C7813-B723-4D8E-834D-F1E6C3213CF4.jpeg

E5A5035E-1DBB-4596-A1C9-758E3B511705.jpeg

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,857
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,053
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What is this?
Very important stuff. Thanks to these, you can place hidden sensors wherever you want. You can dodge the sensor whose location is known, but you don't want to be caught by sensors whose location you don't know.

Exposure will have deadly consequences, especially if you have an enemy skilled at time-sensitive targets like the Turkish Army. And the worst thing is to be noticed before you realize it was noticed! The last thing you hear is a MAM-L crashing down on you.

These hidden sensors ensure that you can spot enemies before they even realize they've been spotted.

SaR

Committed member
Reactions
3 599
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
🇹🇷 MAMTAŞ Bilişim, "Smart Stone" Project

*Unnoticeable thanks to its shape
*Detects environmental activity with radar and seismic sensors
* With artificial intelligence, it can distinguish between humans and animals.
* There is a communication range of 15 km
*For Special Forces Command
*Field tests completed
View attachment 40082
View attachment 40083

I hope Modular Base program embraces open architecture and adapts common network. The program could act as a platform to encourage ecosystem for other companies to develop their own products. I don't see that vision being embraced by SSB yet

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I guess Aselsan is working on an EOTS similar to the one on the F-35 for TFX and maybe one to be used for MIUS. Is there any related news?

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,709
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Design and Development of GaN-based HEMT and MMIC structures for Jammer applications (Project GaN Jammer aka Koral-NG)
Project start: July 2019
Project Finish: July 2022

manifesto

Committed member
Reactions
3 474
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Design and Development of GaN-based HEMT and MMIC structures for Jammer applications (Project GaN Jammer aka Koral-NG)
Project start: July 2019
Project Finish: July 2022
You serious? I wasn't expecting that, before from in 2024-2025. That huge news!

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,709
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What is the status now ?
That project is the most important scientific subproject of Koral-NG project and It is on track. With the completion of this subproject, GaN modules for Koral sized GaN Jammers will be developed, qualified and ready. The system-level production (bringing together modules and fully producing the system on the truck) will start Q2 this year. We might see a full prototype in 2023 and after rigorous testing, the first Koral-NG system might be delivered by the end of 2023 or more likely in 2024.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom