Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
@xenon5434

Brother,
I didn't get the irony either when I first read your post.

If taken literally it looks like you're blaming the Turkish youth and congratulating sabah :ROFLMAO:
1630074678629.png

I will use this the next time then. :ROFLMAO:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,004
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
they probably stole the questions and gave to this kid for PR purporses.

current administration really wants people to accept syrians.

You can be against refugees but resorting to wilde speculation and rumours to discredit one student, thats a new low. And thats from you who said earlier that one user should be banned because he spreads BS.

L

LegionnairE

You can be against refugees but resorting to wilde speculation and rumours to discredit one student, thats a new low. And thats from you who said earlier that one user should be banned because he spreads BS.

You know they have the motive to do such a thing and it's not like it's not been done before.

Just find a syrian kid with a clean face give him all the questions. Perfect PR.

Please don't tell me they wouldn't do that. :D

You can't understand Turkey just by using your eyes, you need to havve a strong nose to detect bullshit. And I smell it
I smell that smelly smell

Last edited by a moderator:

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ah shut uuup... :D

You know they have the motive to do such a thing and it's not like it's not been done before.

Just find a syrian kid with a clean face give him all the questions. Perfect PR.

You can't understand Turkey just by using your eyes, you need to havve a strong nose to detect bullshit. And I smell it
I smell that smelly smell
I detected bullshit in your message. Smells really bad.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
4 3,487
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

When at high school I was very good at Geography and we had Geography Olympiads- first on Municipal level, after that on a Regional one, then on A National and then on an International etc.

To reach the regional level you had to take a test by which only the best from your city could qualify to the Regional Olympiad. It was very funny to me how from my town (which is relatively big in the region) only like 4-5 could qualify while from some village schools (with Turkish majority :D ) you had like 10-12 qualified... needless to say that many of them couldn't even speak proper Bulgarian. :D

The same happens in SAT tests here too- students from village schools having very high scores and good grades by which they can enter universities easily... just because their teachers easily write them good grades or even give them the answers on the tests etc.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom