Breaking News Terrorist attack on the TAI/TUSAS facilities in Kahramankazan, Turkiye

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
103 19,089
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wonder how long until a TAF squad or several goes rogue and launches an "off the books" operation into US/Russian/PKK territory and racks up as many kills and destroyed infrastructure as they can before AKP can react. You can't tell me that there aren't soldiers in the ranks thinking about it.
I don't think this is possible, but let me tell you something else.

If they try to bring APO to the Parliament, I can 99% guarantee you, there will be blood spilled. People with very serious reputation fighting for the interests of Turkiye including paramilitary fighters, ex Special Forces already conveyed the message.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
89 11,551
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,069
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Veryan tv youtube Apo, Fethullah, attack on Tusaş | Erdem Atay - Serkan Öz video, at 01:17:00 minutes, it is said that 300 Fetöist are working at Tusaş. Mit, police, military reported this to Tusaş. Former Tusaş General Manager Temel Kotil, who was dismissed this year, did not take any action. He even destroyed the list. So there may be co-operation from within.

I wonder if Tusaş, Temel Kotil and the aforementioned state institutions will respond to this?

IC3M@N FX

Committed member
Reactions
5 356
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Veryan tv youtube Apo, Fethullah, attack on Tusaş | Erdem Atay - Serkan Öz video, at 01:17:00 minutes, it is said that 300 Fetöist are working at Tusaş. Mit, police, military reported this to Tusaş. Former Tusaş General Manager Temel Kotil, who was dismissed this year, did not take any action. He even destroyed the list. So there may be co-operation from within.

I wonder if Tusaş, Temel Kotil and the aforementioned state institutions will respond to this?
Conspiracy crap without any real evidence here someone is just trying to cash in on his harebrained fantasies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom