Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,438
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
1708616259479.jpeg

Smoothly with confidence, the dream of Turkish nation is taking to the sky.......

1708616503177.jpeg

And now it is there, beautiful and glorious. So hear me and rejoice!

Iskander

Committed member
Azerbaijan Correspondent
Reactions
9 584
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The situation around KAAN, as expected, is taking an interesting turn. Yesterday, immediately after the first flight, Russia offered Turkey cooperation in the joint production of fifth-generation fighters. This was announced by the Consul General of Russia in Istanbul Andrey Buravov.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,030
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The situation around KAAN, as expected, is taking an interesting turn. Yesterday, immediately after the first flight, Russia offered Turkey cooperation in the joint production of fifth-generation fighters. This was announced by the Consul General of Russia in Istanbul Andrey Buravov.

i think within 20 years Turks will surpass Russia in most things concerning military equipment. Those games they play in our backyard will put to an end sooner or later.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,005
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have a question guys, I ask because I don't know. Will KAAN look more "polished" when it's finished. Like in the case of YF-22 and F22?

boredaf

Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,780
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are just trying to muddy the waters. They know clickbait hungry "media" will take this and run with it, and morons with 0 media literacy or understanding of geopolitics will start frothing at the mouth.

Anyone who even suggest something like that from our side should be charged with treason and investigated for espionage.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,338
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,438
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
First 5th gen fighter project with a GE engine too as far as i know so its good advertisement for them although its only for first batch

I am not sure. F110 engine is so old, even Türkiye doesn't want that in the long run.

Imagine in ideal world GE-TEI jointly complete the development of YF120 for KAAN. It really was ahead of this time.

moz68k

Reactions
18 591
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
With these new images/videos you can clearly see the bump where a non-conformal antenna just behind the canopy was added for data-link. I suppose the shape of the airframe has to be finalized before they engineer all that stuff.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom