B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,057
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
When you buy something in Europe and it says made in Europe / EU - instead of a specific country. You can bet your money that its made in Bulgaria, Romania & Co.

But dont blame the companies, blame the people that have prejudices towards those countries.
Every thing needs a start.

Korean and Taiwanese and Chinese products even had had worse prejudices in
the before.

20 years ago noone thought Türks can product jets or missile or UAV,the defence industry achieved.

Now is the turn of civilian industry

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every thing needs a start.

Korean and Taiwanese and Chinese products even had had worse prejudices in
the before.

20 years ago noone thought Türks can product jets or missile or UAV,the defence industry achieved.

Now is the turn of civilian industry

Best example is Hyundai and Kia.

They really changed.

Im trying to decide to get a Hyundai or an Alfa Romeo.

Alfa Romeo Guilia QV is like my dream car buts its close to 200k. Too much to spend on just a car hence why im looking into Hyundais. I thought about Porsche but its way over my league to even think of buying such a car. Im a big fan of Ferrari but I come to reality no chance of me affording such car in ny lifetime one can dream but reality slaps in the face.

The Hyundais look beautiful especially the I30n both hatchback and sedan and newly facedlifted Sonata N Line is just gorgeous.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,057
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Best example is Hyundai and Kia.

They really changed.

Im trying to decide to get a Hyundai or an Alfa Romeo.

Alfa Romeo Guilia QV is like my dream car buts its close to 200k. Too much to spend on just a car hence why im looking into Hyundais. I thought about Porsche but its way over my league to even think of buying such a car. Im a big fan of Ferrari but I come to reality no chance of me affording such car in ny lifetime one can dream but reality slaps in the face.

The Hyundais look beautiful especially the I30n both hatchback and sedan and newly facedlifted Sonata N Line is just gorgeous.
Yes,

Civilian brand and industry is very important for country.

The defence industry is also important but even Baykar can only make 1B $ or 2B$ export.
Defence spending only 2-5% of GDP

The Civilian brand like Sony LG TOYOTA Hyundai can make somethings 10.6 million vehicles and 200B$....

Last edited:

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seems about the same price as gasoline?
These charging stations are way topo expensive.
Yes but currently there's no competition whatsoever in this particular field. I highly doubt that these prices are sustainable for any provider.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes but currently there's no competition whatsoever in this particular field. I highly doubt that these prices are sustainable for any provider.
Why is TOGG not doing it same as Tesla giving free lifetime charging for the first owners?
Would be only fair to people who will experience the early adopters issues.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why is TOGG not doing it same as Tesla giving free lifetime charging for the first owners?
Would be only fair to people who will experience the early adopters issues.
Well, when you have people literally standing in line for your product such advertisements and customer benefits aren't deemed as necessary...

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,687
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol, those prices are insane.
5 liters of gasoline for 100km and 25 liters for 500km seem like a safe assumption.
1 liter of gasoline costs 21.35 TL 25 liters cost 533.75 TL
Home charging is really good. Charging stations are highway robbery.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, when you have people literally standing in line for your product such advertisements and customer benefits aren't deemed as necessary...
For me the biggest factor in deciding which car to get is customer service, that line can shorten pretty fast if people make bad experiences with cars.

baklava

Reactions
Nation of residence
Barbados
Nation of origin
Turkey
Top Bottom