Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Many people said that togg is too expensive, but now they rather pay 500k tl more and get a tesla. 😌
If an electric vehicle is to be bought, I think it would be nonsense to buy Tesla, TOGG should be bought. I mean, I have a good mind about it, there is no situation to give extra money between them. But I would never buy an electric vehicle in this conjuncture, that is, with this service network, number of charging stations, filling fees, battery life. :( :mad:

baklava

Reactions
Nation of residence
Barbados
Nation of origin
Turkey
If an electric vehicle is to be bought, I think it would be nonsense to buy Tesla, TOGG should be bought. I mean, I have a good mind about it, there is no situation to give extra money between them. But I would never buy an electric vehicle in this conjuncture, that is, with this service network, number of charging stations, filling fees, battery life. :( :mad:
There is even a chance that TOGG has better interior build quality. Many Teslas still have poor quality, especially for a $60k price tag.

EV cars are still in their early stages, particularly in countries like Turkey. The infrastructure will likely grow rapidly in the next 5-10 years, and more models from TOGG or even other Turkish brands should become available by then.

If I had the money, I would buy a V8 until they completely discontinue fuel cars. 😁

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,055
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is even a chance that TOGG has better interior build quality. Many Teslas still have poor quality, especially for a $60k price tag.

EV cars are still in their early stages, particularly in countries like Turkey. The infrastructure will likely grow rapidly in the next 5-10 years, and more models from TOGG or even other Turkish brands should become available by then.

If I had the money, I would buy a V8 until they completely discontinue fuel cars. 😁
Many Tesla are low -quality made in China

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
At one time they called Atatürk a dictator too. But he did not pay attention to what they said, he silenced the traitors inside, he crushed those who wanted to divide the country and even those who wanted the mandate of so-and-so state, and he liberated the occupied lands of the country with new and poor republic, let alone the war of independence before. If Allah had given him life, he would have reached the Misak-ı Milli.

Aliyev did what was necessary for the survival of the homeland under difficult circumstances. This Iranian-Armenian jargon has given you away badly. I strongly condemn this expression.
You did not just compare Aliyev to Atatürk?!

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,702
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You did not just compare Aliyev to Atatürk?!

Do you mind? Am I comparing it to Atatürk's achievements and his place in history or am I pointing out the purpose and reason why the president of a Turkish state that is struggling for the survival of his country and whose 30% of its territory is under occupation is being labeled just like him? Who are the circles that consistently and without exception use the term dictator when referring to Aliyev's person, please do some research on this subject first, and then we will discuss this issue in more detail. I don't know, maybe the reason for my allergy to this is that I've been browsing too much on the social media channels of those vermins, I don't know.

Last edited:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,263
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good marketing. Central Asia could become a good market for TOGG

That IS potentially good marketing.
I hope it continues with Kazakhstan, Türkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, TRNC, Hungary, Qatar, Pakistan and just because we're now "best buddies", UAE and KSA.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,054
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Promoting an electric car in countries with little to none infrastructure for it. With even less buying power or potential target customers, I dont know seems more for domestic consumption and PR.

I'm not aware of any big EV push from the Uzbek government. But please feel free to correct me.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,263
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Promoting an electric car in countries with little to none infrastructure for it. With even less buying power or potential target customers, I dont know seems more for domestic consumption and PR.

I'm not aware of any big EV push from the Uzbek government. But please feel free to correct me.
I believe you are writing to me. (quote me next time so that I'd know for sure please)
It's entirely your opinion and you're entitled to it.

No Name

Reactions
5 310
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

Just because a country is poor doesn't mean that the elites of that country are, and let's not forget, the only difference between a Luxury product for the wealthy and a product made for the masses is who the target market is.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just because a country is poor doesn't mean that the elites of that country are, and let's not forget, the only difference between a Luxury product for the wealthy and a product made for the masses is who the target market is.
Many luxury brands got bought up by mass selling brands, best exsample is VW buying Porsche and Audi.
You wont become a big brand if you only position yourself for the top 1%.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom