Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I used to see MINI Countryman's by the Bosphorus bridge. They'll probably replace those with these. It's like Italians using Lamborghinis. It's a pride thing.
Yeah might be for this purpose but doesn't make sense as patrol vehicle. The TX10 is high segment automobile. Maybe if they produce cheaper models, then it's viable.

moz68k

Reactions
18 591
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah might be for this purpose but doesn't make sense as patrol vehicle. The TX10 is high segment automobile. Maybe if they produce cheaper models, then it's viable.
Yes of course, I don't think any EV is ready to be patrol vehicle. Charging times are still unacceptable for actual policing. You can't just have someone bring you a can of diesel if you run out of juice.

Strong AI

Contributor
Reactions
21 2,269
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Türkmenistan

20230629_153455.jpg
20230629_153518.jpg
20230629_153541.jpg
20230629_153435.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,094
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Toyota right now is leaping ahead simple as that.

While Hyundai-Kia are getting there. Their electric cars in Australia have already began to surpass Tesla.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is why indiginisation is always the first step to economic success
Before Togg, no major car company wanted to invest in electrical car manufacturing within Turkey. However, the moment Togg turned out to be a success, all major car companies are planning to make new investments in order to ensure that Togg doesnt take the whole pie and swallow the markets with cheap high quality products

Turkey needs to announce a national mobile phone and laptop initiatives as well as new indiginisation plans

TOGG isn't a success yet. Not before they crank up manufacturing. And their proposed numbers of producing 1 million cars(total) in 10 years is pitiful to say the least.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
More like manageable. If they iron out the kinks in a rapid manner, I don't see them missing that target.
The game is not worth the candle if they aim to produce 100k cars average every year(1mil in 10y). They should have a product line-up and the engineering depth that will enable them to reach 1 million cars a year in 6-7 years.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,619
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is there an actual in depth, preferably non Turkish review of the production model that I can watch? Youtube search didn't help.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,060
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is there an actual in depth, preferably non Turkish review of the production model that I can watch? Youtube search didn't help.
I think that will be non Turkish review only after Togg sold overseas

By now even so few in Turkiye

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,060
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Toyota right now is leaping ahead simple as that.

While Hyundai-Kia are getting there. Their electric cars in Australia have already began to surpass Tesla.
Toyota is having a hard time in Chinese beacause the Chinese promoting BYD so much.So Japanese need to protect other markets

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 4,876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,118
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Incredible progress. How many of this particular model were they aiming to deliver annually(full production rate, not just this year)?

Initially, they were planning 12K deliveries in 2023, however, due to the huge demand (180K pre-orders as of April 2023) TOGG decided to accelerate their plans to scale their manufacturing. They are currently planning to deliver 20K vehicles in 2023 (as of early Q2).

For 2024 onwards, I believe they are yet to adjust their delivery/production targets. TOGG's Gemlik Factory has a capacity of 175K per year (when fully exploited). However, I believe we will in a few years hear about the enlargement of the Gemlik Factory and potentially the construction of a 2nd factory. Demand seems to be high, not only in Turkiye but also Azerbaijan, Central Asia, Europe and Middle East.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,709
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Gemlik factory has a 175k per year production capacity and has enough space to double the yearly capacity to 350k if a new production line investment is made. A new factory is needed for anything over 350k per year.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Anyone actually tried the Togg t10x ? if any can you share with us the quality build ?

I tried Tesla and the build quality personally I see it really bad, but for that price it worth it . If Togg have a better build with good price it will make a good market in the US and Canada .

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom