Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 461
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Serious question - who says we haven't had them for a long time? For example, nuclear warheads in very small numbers, e.g. 4-5 pieces as so-called life insurance in case countries try to attack. I am not talking about the nuclear bombs of NATO (USA) which are probably stationed in Incirlik where you need the authorization of the USA but our own.

And who is to say that we don't already have the technology?
Turkey is not developing and building ballistic missiles for nothing. As a weapon with conventional warheads, they were simply too complex, too expensive and pointless for any country in the long term, as they are not as accurate as cruise missiles, for example, and course corrections on the fly would certainly be more difficult to achieve with ballistic missiles.

If a country builds or develops ballistic missiles, then there can only be one conclusion.
Either the country has nuclear weapons or definitely wants to get them.

Turkey and many countries around the world have officially signed a nuclear non-proliferation treaty.
Unofficially, a third or half of the countries have nuclear weapons in smaller numbers - I am 1000% sure of that!
Treaties are there to be broken because no country trusts the next one.
Especially not a contract on paper

I hope this is true, but than it must be a super secret program.

Turkey has geographically a very important position so since the birth of intelligence organisations every country has their agents in Turkey.

We should have hear about it now.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
56 7,472
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Serious question - who says we haven't had them for a long time?
I do. If you think such a huge thing can be kept secret in Turkey of all places where we have gulenists, other cults and dumbass 3rd degree officials that spout any info they have on live tv, be my guest.

Back to exports pls.

IC3M@N FX

Reactions
4 229
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I do. If you think such a huge thing can be kept secret in Turkey of all places where we have gulenists, other cults and dumbass 3rd degree officials that spout any info they have on live tv, be my guest.

Back to exports pls.
I can imagine that only a handful of people would know this secret when taking office/handing over.
For example, the president, defense minister, intelligence chief, Turkey can keep secrets when it is absolutely taboo that this information gets out in any form.
But enough off topic

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
56 7,472
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I can imagine that only a handful of people would know this secret when taking office/handing over.
For example, the president, defense minister, intelligence chief, Turkey can keep secrets when it is absolutely taboo that this information gets out in any form.
But enough off topic
Erdogan's top aide colonel Ali Yazıcı is currently in prison for being a FETO member.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 966
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
What Turkiye and other muslim countries needs are NUCLEAR WEAPONS
1- Pakistan ✅️
2- Iran
3- Turkiye
4- S Arabia
5- Indonesia
6- Egypt
7- Algeria

MUST GO NUCLEAR
-After those countries became nuclear power , then they should work with each other for indepedent economic from west , They should form a union like EU and if neccessary aslo a Union like NATO with other 50+ countries .
They all should contribute massively in military and form a navy with 200+ frigates + destroyers and some AC .
After that Some Muslim country like Exp, Turkiye just sent ultimatum letter to US to evacuate every military base from major muslim countries or that base withh be wiped off the map .
So tell me what will USA and west do ?
-The future belong to east and Turkiye should work for that .

Last edited:

boredaf

Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,732
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
What Turkiye and other muslim countries needs are NUCLEAR WEAPONS
1- Pakistan ✅️
2- Iran
3- Turkiye
4- S Arabia
5- Indonesia
6- Egypt
7- Algeria

MUST GO NUCLEAR
-After those countries became nuclear power , then they should work with each other for indepedent economic from west , They should form a union like EU and if neccessary aslo a Union like NATO with other 50+ countries .
They all should contribute massively in military and form a navy with 200+ frigates + destroyers and some AC .
After that Some Muslim country like Exp, Turkiye just sent ultimatum letter to US to evacuate every military base from major muslim countries or that base withh be wiped off the map .
So tell me what will USA and west do ?
-The future belong to east and Turkiye should work for that .
I have been on the Internet for over 20 years by now and this is one of the most ridiculous and devoid of any relation to reality posts I have ever seen.

You might be an Islamist who believes that it should overrule everything else but it doesn't, not even in the religion itself. Do you really have idea about the history of Islam or its sects? You seriously expect Iran and Saudi Arabia to work together that closely when their interests keep colliding? Or us for that matter while they fund PKK? Islam is no some monolithic umbrella that can bring everyone together, none of those countries care about Islam more than they care about their political goals.

Not to mention the childish notion that "200+ frigates + destroyers and some AC" would be enough to "send an ultimatum" to US. Do you seriously have no knowledge of how big US + NATO navies and militaries are? LMFAO. Not to mention why would those countries do it? Because of Islam? Seriously, this isn't Middle Ages, nobody gives that much of a fuck about religion to go on crusades anymore. Why would countries that have cosy relationship with the West give that up? Saudi Arabia has had US wrapped around its fingers for decades, why would they give that up, for example?

"The future belong to east"? Seriously lad, do you just consume pure propaganda that doesn't have any basis on reality? Pakistan from your list teethers on the bring of collapse, most other Muslim countries are poor as fuck with barely any say on the world stage. Not to mention, Middle East is also going to get ravaged by climate change which will make things even worse in the coming decades.

I strongly suggest you to educate yourself on the world in general instead of living within your echo chamber and believing ridiculous notions like this.

BaburKhan

Committed member
Reactions
4 609
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Germany
Nuclear Weapons alone bring nearly nothing, you need also Systems which can evade the known ATBM Systems for example HGV, quasi- ballistic Missiles and MIRV Technology and Submarine based second Strike Capabillity. Advanced early Warning ground, sea and space based Assests.

If the islamic Countries have these technologic Capabillities we can talk about nuclear Weapons, in other Way they will become a Target for a preemptive nuclear first Strike.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 966
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have been on the Internet for over 20 years by now and this is one of the most ridiculous and devoid of any relation to reality posts I have ever seen.

You might be an Islamist who believes that it should overrule everything else but it doesn't, not even in the religion itself. Do you really have idea about the history of Islam or its sects? You seriously expect Iran and Saudi Arabia to work together that closely when their interests keep colliding? Or us for that matter while they fund PKK? Islam is no some monolithic umbrella that can bring everyone together, none of those countries care about Islam more than they care about their political goals.

Not to mention the childish notion that "200+ frigates + destroyers and some AC" would be enough to "send an ultimatum" to US. Do you seriously have no knowledge of how big US + NATO navies and militaries are? LMFAO. Not to mention why would those countries do it? Because of Islam? Seriously, this isn't Middle Ages, nobody gives that much of a fuck about religion to go on crusades anymore. Why would countries that have cosy relationship with the West give that up? Saudi Arabia has had US wrapped around its fingers for decades, why would they give that up, for example?

"The future belong to east"? Seriously lad, do you just consume pure propaganda that doesn't have any basis on reality? Pakistan from your list teethers on the bring of collapse, most other Muslim countries are poor as fuck with barely any say on the world stage. Not to mention, Middle East is also going to get ravaged by climate change which will make things even worse in the coming decades.

I strongly suggest you to educate yourself on the world in general instead of living within your echo chamber and believing ridiculous notions like this.
I may sound funny to you but u aslo so funny to me , First not all people are like u without morality dignity that dont think how to take out foreign military bases from its land that is major desecrate.
Second i said muslim countries just because they have some common religion and history but even other christian or atheist countries can join and they still will be indepedent from each other to rule themself as they want .
Third u funny how u react and thinks impossible that all those countries can became together agaist the west where we already have a great example and it is EUROPE . Did u know history or something ? if not go and learn kid .
I dont said we will fight with cruseders or we will form caliphate under sharia! thats your problem thinking in that way .
For myself i dont like my country to have foreign military base and its political ruled from outside getting thretened etc etc . If u like to have US military bases in your ass , than its your desire but majority of people think how to became dignity and indepedent .
Like u or not , iran and one after another will became Nuclear . 200 frigates are nothing , i am speaking for future like 2050 , Its like saying in 1950 China is superpower with 200 major warships but today China already superpower .
It may sound strange but its matter of time that what i said will happen pwrhaps will be under BRIC or with China i dont know but middle east will not be raped forever from US zionisms

Last edited:

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 966
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nuclear Weapons alone bring nearly nothing, you need also Systems which can evade the known ATBM Systems for example HGV, quasi- ballistic Missiles and MIRV Technology and Submarine based second Strike Capabillity. Advanced early Warning ground, sea and space based Assests.

If the islamic Countries have these technologic Capabillities we can talk about nuclear Weapons, in other Way they will become a Target for a preemptive nuclear first Strike.
If u have nuclear weapons in one way or another u can nuke enemy even if it has best in universe ABM or something else 🤦‍♂️
U can send Submarine drone with nuclear warhead . U can sent man with nuclear luggage in their city , U can put Nuke in space at satellites etc etc
Even North korea habe more balls than some Muslim countries .
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,824
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If u have nuclear weapons in one way or another u can nuke enemy even if it has best in universe ABM or something else 🤦‍♂️
U can send Submarine drone with nuclear warhead . U can sent man with nuclear luggage in their city , U can put Nuke in space at satellites etc etc
Even North korea habe more balls than some Muslim countries .
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
North Korea is China. Backed by China. The second most powerful country on earth.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom