Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So this means we dont need the US to upgrade our F16's anymore?

Is the upgrade-deal now cancelled?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish Airforce could consist of this in the future?

F16s both new and modernised
TAI TFX
Hurjet
Eurofighter Typhoon

As much as I want the F35 I dont think we will be getting it at all.

Turkish Navy getting Harriers and F35Bs will do wonders. I doubt it.

Brokengineer

Committed member
Reactions
1 480
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Although single american fleet of fighters are less costly and easier to manage logistics process, unreliability of us relations proves that Turkey should diversify its fleet and tyhoons could be best solution in text 20 to 40 years.
lets not forget china bought a squadron of su35's to procure al41s engines. It could be possible typhoons on the table to procure ej200 engines.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The best possible deal we can get out of the these negotiations with the US is not that we buy new planes or the modernization kits, but the permission to upgrade the newer blocks ourselves. I have no idea why we are not actively pursuing this, it would eliminate practically all problems that come with a direct purchase. Delivery would be faster, investment will stay within the country, experience will be gained, portfolio would be widened, subsystems will be domestically made, lessen political fallout within the US and Turkey and etc. If they are afraid of competition for upgrade contracts then we can simply offer to only upgrade our own. Screw these scuffed downgraded packages and kits. The Israeli's really are going about it correctly.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,571
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The best possible deal we can get out of the these negotiations with the US is not that we buy new planes or the modernization kits, but the permission to upgrade the newer blocks ourselves. I have no idea why we are not actively pursuing this, it would eliminate practically all problems that come with a direct purchase. Delivery would be faster, investment will stay within the country, experience will be gained, portfolio would be widened, subsystems will be domestically made, lessen political fallout within the US and Turkey and etc. If they are afraid of competition for upgrade contracts then we can simply offer to only upgrade our own. Screw these scuffed downgraded packages and kits. The Israeli's really are going about it correctly.
not to mention some of the superior flight characteristics of the EF2K, such as the mach 2 top speed.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,571
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

now this crusty bastard of a man that is called Bob Menendez has made his stance very clear, what is the progress on those Eurofighters?

kenny

Committed member
Reactions
1 875
Nation of residence
Japan
Nation of origin
Turkey
After July 15th, 302 (new recruits) + ~220 (voluntary and forced returnees) = ~522 pilot shocks to Greece...
Screenshot_48.png

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,789
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
difficult tbh, americans have proven utter untrustworthy. I wouldn't buy from them, even with guarantees.
with guarantees. <- what is this
There are no SUCH THING...........You can use this only if other side is a KID or Desperate (he/she do not have a choose and you just saying it to help him to do what ever you want)

So just remove you second sentence from you post and IT IS ALL CLEAR which happened and FACT

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
FVhOUPeWYAEdcbf.jpeg

Turks who suck up to Israel are just as bad as the Turks who suck up to Arabs.

Pro tip to survive in the Middle East you cant trust anybody.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
View attachment 45032

Turks who suck up to Israel are just as bad as the Turks who suck up to Arabs.

Pro tip to survive in the Middle East you cant trust anybody.

If I were Israel, I would do the same as well while your President threatens me on TV everyday or acting like hostile. Besides no country has enemies or friends but only interests, that were fitting to their interest and they seized it, even if it is your enemy respect their achievement and do self-criticism, blaming others for failing is what weak or ignorants do.

Today, if Turkiye and Israel have common interests, they should join forces too. Having a grudge like a kid does not fit to international politics. Turkiye and Israel have common enemies and interests in Syria, East-Med and Middle East. Kicking Assads ass and containing Iran are more important than your grudge or removing Israel from Greece-Cyprus alliance is more! important. One man's grudge could fucked up all interests.

Why do I care what happens to these faggots? I prefer Israel as ally than these, Israel never sided with them until One man said One minute..

1655547523215.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom