Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,379
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
1710527978701.png

No hard feeling @Sanchez he just wants to have a chat with you.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
I mean there still only exists a single flying prototype, it is by no means ready. And plans after 2025 is 2 aircraft a month per Kotil's words.
When it is emergency , Turkiye can produce 5 per month and speed up the process start right now the production of hürhet not in 2025 and that emergency is when 2 f5 crashed within 10 days perhaps another one will crush soon so Just like Land forces upgraded emergent 40 Leo 2A4 tanks 😡

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey's possible Eurofighter purchase: "Positive signals for local ammunition integration"

Quoting the parts I deemed relevant:
"BAE Systems declined to comment on the Eurofighter Typhoon configuration requested by Turkey. The company responded positively to the question of whether Turkey, which has a wide range of indigenous munitions, "has the opportunity to integrate its own munitions." The British defense giant explained that Typhoon has unrivaled agility with its capacity to carry a wide range of air-to-air and air-to-ground ammunition, and has a positive and strong track record in providing integrations in accordance with the wishes of user countries."

"One of the main reasons for Turkey's interest in acquiring the Eurofighter Typhoon is that it has a very good air-to-air (air-to-air) capability among the 4++ generation fighters. Typhoon's future ECRS (European Common Radar System) Mk2 AESA radar will be almost completely different from the current Mk 0 and Mk 1 radars. While the previous series used GaAs modules, the Mk2 uses a combination of GaAs and GaN modules. The biggest trademark of the Mk 2 is that it allows simultaneous broadband electronic warfare. The radar integrated electronic warfare system, which is also an ambitious feature of the F-35 fighter jets, will provide a great advantage for Typhoon."

"BAE Systems did not provide information on the possible sale of ECRS Mk2 to Turkey, but said that the radar has not yet started flight trials this year, but has been integrated into the test and evaluation aircraft and ground tests are continuing at the Air Combat Engineering Center. The company also stated that it will be integrated into existing UK Typhoons by the 2030s."

"When asked whether the company is considering independent production from other partners, BAE Systems officials were clear that the program is being carried out in conjunction with the partner countries. The program is "a long-term cooperative partnership built on the industrial and political strengths of the four partner countries (Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom)," the company said, adding that it has received excellent support from the four partner countries."

Green light on Turkish munitions integration. Possibly no way of building them without Germany. New radar won't be ready for some time and if Turkey orders now with a quicker schedule program, it would need to buy them with Mk1 radars, requiring to spend again later to replace them with Mk2s.
I dont understand those news and comments about buying fighter aircraft from others like eurofighter right now when KAAN is becoming ready within 5 years . It will be great strategy if Turkish politicans or someone at high level army personels, predict those bans on Turkish f35 and buy eurofighter back in 2015 and buy more f16 but i faxking dont understand why to spent our money buying 4 gen eurofighter that most propably will come in 2028 if we order right now when at that time we can build 5gen our national Fighter jet !😡😡

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,243
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont understand those news and comments about buying fighter aircraft from others like eurofighter right now when KAAN is becoming ready within 5 years . It will be great strategy if Turkish politicans or someone at high level army personels, predict those bans on Turkish f35 and buy eurofighter back in 2015 and buy more f16 but i faxking dont understand why to spent our money buying 4 gen eurofighter that most propably will come in 2028 if we order right now when at that time we can build 5gen our national Fighter jet !😡😡
What if there is a problem with KAAN? Project delays, underfunding, political undermining, sabotage. Anything can happen.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,243
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I mean block 70 deal is much closer, so it has less urgency.
I get it but US is an erratic, unpredictable actor. The only man who matters in Turkey is way worse. My guess is "2nd men" that do the real planning don't want to let the EF prospect go. Maybe it's got something to do with our relations with Britain, maybe it's about trying to get just a little bit more in the F-16 negotiations. Who knows...

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think Turkiye can't get Eurofighter without a change in the German government.

Yes, and we shouldn't just wait and watch the elections this time. We should organize the millions of Turks in Germany to vote for a Turkish Party and get in the parliament. That would be a shocker for them end solve lots of problems. At least they would think twice next time and taste their own poison. As you know they always try to use minorities in TR via so called NGOs.

infrared

Reactions
5 203
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, and we shouldn't just wait and watch the elections this time. We should organize the millions of Turks in Germany to vote for a Turkish Party and get in the parliament. That would be a shocker for them end solve lots of problems. At least they would think twice next time and taste their own poison. As you know they always try to use minorities in TR via so called NGOs.
This is exactly what Reis will do:

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,837
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every single Party in Germany is anti Turkish. From left to right. Only way, participation of a Turkish/migrant party in German parliament.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,539
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
People needs to understand that TAF wants Eurofighter's to diversify the source for stop-gap fighters and Kaan as our future main fighter, as stated by Mr.Güler and MSB

uçuyorum

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,190
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
People needs to understand that TAF wants Eurofighter's to diversify the source for stop-gap fighters and Kaan as our future main fighter, as stated by Mr.Güler and MSB
I mean clearly with so many dependencies it doesn't look like a great stop gap that helps with risk reduction and won't be delivered soon enough to matter, where we could make early KAAN variants to similar standards.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,162
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We should hasten TF35000 development to eliminate skepticism and focus on local development rather than looking at foreign products. Kaan has already flown and has shown that he is viable, now the engine needs to be built and ignited. We should start counting down to it with patience.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,053
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
He also repeated something we have been saying for a long time in the forums. Dr. Kotil said, "If the TF-35000 engine is not operated on Kaan in 2028, we are in trouble!"

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom