Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,473
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijani operational teams participating in the Anatolian Phoenix 2021 exercise in Konya. Interesting thing is that there is a picture of Azerbaijani servicemen with Kale KCR 556 rifles. It is known that units tied to the Turkish Gendarmerie is also participating and they probably got them for testing from them.

Interesting news are that US rejected participation in the last moment and later Slovakian JTAC also rejected to participate. According to sources from Greece and Slovakia the reason is the participation of TRNC CSAR teams.

I make an edit. Looks like the personnel carrying KCR 556 are not Azerbaijani but TRNC. Another interesting thing is that looks like Turkish Air Forces JTAC/CSAR units adopted the multicam influenced camouflage of the Special Forces Command.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

Strengthening Partnerships during Bomber Task Force 21-3 May​

Two Turkish Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcons fly alongside a U.S. B-52H Stratofortress, assigned to the 2nd Bomb Wing, Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana, out of Morón Air Base, Spain, in support of Bomber Task Force Europe 21-3 May 26, 2021. U.S. European Command lives, trains, and fights with the allies and partners from bases in Europe that are critical for more timely and coordinated response when needed. (U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Jael Laborn)

1000w_q95.jpg
1000w_q95.jpg

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,473
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,473
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The International Anatolian Phoenix-2021 Exercise carried out at the 3rd Main Jet Base Command in Konya continues. Many local and foreign press members followed the exercise at our base in Konya today.

A good show of personnel and equipment. Turkish Air Forces CSAR, Turkish Special Forces Command OKK, Turkish Navy SOF SAT, TRNC CSAR and Azerbaijani SOF participated on a high level. The best and most hilarious parts for me were the elbow pad of a Gendarmerie team's personnel reaching his wrist and ironically Slovakian JTAC personnel sitting in one helicopter with Turkish and TRNC CSAR personnel all geared up looking at the floor, smiling and acting like he is pretending he is not there.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: @Cypro

Don't miss it. This is maybe the best edition of Anatolian Phoenix till now.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
The International Anatolian Phoenix-2021 Exercise carried out at the 3rd Main Jet Base Command in Konya continues. Many local and foreign press members followed the exercise at our base in Konya today.

A good show of personnel and equipment. Turkish Air Forces CSAR, Turkish Special Forces Command OKK, Turkish Navy SOF SAT, TRNC CSAR and Azerbaijani SOF participated on a high level. The best and most hilarious parts for me were the elbow pad of a Gendarmerie team's personnel reaching his wrist and ironically Slovakian JTAC personnel sitting in one helicopter with Turkish and TRNC CSAR personnel all geared up looking at the floor, smiling and acting like he is pretending he is not there.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: @Cypro

Don't miss it. This is maybe the best edition of Anatolian Phoenix till now.

And they are flying in one of the GKK's Helicopters, video intentionally shows that particular helicopter.
1622554671388.png

1622555005774.png

Is this could be KALE MPT-55 ? I know our guys didn't like MKEK's guns and wanted Kale or Sarsılmaz, I am not sure if there is a big different but they have said they are more reliable.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,473
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
And they are flying in one of the GKK's Helicopters, video intentionally shows that particular helicopter.
View attachment 22045
View attachment 22046

Is this could be KALE MPT-55 ? I know our guys didn't like MKEK's guns and wanted Kale or Sarsılmaz, I am not sure if there is a big different but they have said they are more reliable.
It is KCR-556. They armed the SOF with them and made a good decision.

Top Bottom