Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,572
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iran Officials always talking with hate about Turks.
Iran controlled organizations also take Actions against Turks

On other hand Turk officials always "do not say any hate things against Iran or Make them self did NOT know about it, did NOT hear it, did NOT see it, they act as dumb"
Also there are NO ANY ACTION taken by Turk side against Iran. Even as response to this IRAN controlled aggression. I mean Turk make plan and execute later as response to this accident happened now

Such thing keep happening driven by Iran and showed in media as Proof and also from time to time Turk/Mehmetçik is losing his live...............Result always the same as above Turkiye do Chicken things.

I just do not see any responsible Turk action here. Shame and this Shame keep repeat it self
at this point we GOTTA defang Iran post-2040 and liberate South Azerbaijan.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Iran Officials always talking with hate about Turks.
Iran controlled organizations also take Actions against Turks

On other hand Turk officials always "do not say any hate things against Iran or Make them self did NOT know about it, did NOT hear it, did NOT see it, they act as dumb"
Also there are NO ANY ACTION taken by Turk side against Iran. Even as response to this IRAN controlled aggression. I mean Turk make plan and execute later as response to this accident happened now

Such thing keep happening driven by Iran and showed in media as Proof and also from time to time Turk/Mehmetçik is losing his live...............Result always the same as above Turkiye do Chicken things.

I just do not see any responsible Turk action here. Shame and this Shame keep repeat it self
They got an answer today and I believe that quet few got wasted un the Syrian operation. They will get more in the future also , it inevitable. For now enjoy, a couple demented donkey were sent to the hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,013
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope Turkish drones striked them even more. Time to send them a message.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
EW attack on French ship is true it really happenend even the French navy officers confirmed it.

Me thinks you can’t handle the fact that he mentioned and gave credit to Prof Dr Erbakan cause of your outdated pathetic ideology.

''Me thinks'' You thinks not, you speaks no English.

''Outdated pathetic ideology'' says the man who forms his entire political view on the teachings of an Arab who claimed to have spoken to god 15 centuries ago. Get off my face.

Lol look at you, putting Malcolm X on your profile picture as if you have the spirit of an activist. The entire reason you like and respect Malcolm X is because he was Muslim. You dont give one single shit about his message. If it was the reverse situation, if he converted to Christianity in Turkey, you would hate his guts.

Not even the manifacturer claims any of the tactical drones have EW capability. It is mind blowing how you are a living proof that ignorance isnt a state but an attitude.

Moderators, this is a private forum. You dont have to stand by freedom of speech, you dont have to be democratic. It is up to you to maintain the quality of this environment however unfortunately many children flood this area. Of course you may ban me instead, it depends on what kind of forum you want.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,013
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

''Outdated pathetic ideology'' says the man who forms his entire political view on the teachings of an Arab who claimed to have spoken to god 15 centuries ago. Get off my face.

Lol look at you, putting Malcolm X on your profile picture as if you have the spirit of an activist. The entire reason you like and respect Malcolm X is because he was Muslim. You dont give one single shit about his message. If it was the reverse situation, if he converted to Christianity in Turkey, you would hate his guts.

Not even the manifacturer claims any of the tactical drones have EW capability. It is mind blowing how you are a living proof that ignorance isnt a state but an attitude.

Moderators, this is a private forum. You dont have to stand by freedom of speech, you dont have to be democratic. It is up to you to maintain the quality of this environment however unfortunately many children flood this area. Of course you may ban me instead, it depends on what kind of forum you want.

I like Malcom X too by the the way he actually became a Muslim for like 3 months. Nation of Islam cult does not count.

His speeches and his resolve is what earnt respect due to Malcom X lots of Americans actually did become Muslim because of him.

He went from being a criminal to becoming a highly respected figure in history.

M

Manomed

Remember what they said you cant harm a woman.

I say equal rights b****

If anybody puts their guns against the Turks regardless if they are men or women deserve what they get.

Equal rights for all.
Kampüs cadıları will get sad :DDDDD

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,013
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Women in this type of organisations are almost always worse than men.

They give good propaganda material nothing else.

Every time they said our women fighters will defeat you. Instead our soldiers are headshoting them along with our drones burying them alive in the mountains.

Now they are crying of a non existent genocide while the gullible libtard simps from the west swallow their bs propaganda.

Pkk also use their women fighters as sex slaves.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,572
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Remember what they said you cant harm a woman.

I say equal rights b****

If anybody puts their guns against the Turks regardless if they are men or women deserve what they get.

Equal rights for all.
"I yearn for true gender equality. I have no patience for one who talks about female privilege when it suits them and then complains about someone "not being a man" when it's convenient!"

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
They give good propaganda material nothing else.

Every time they said our women fighters will defeat you. Instead our soldiers are headshoting them along with our drones burying them alive in the mountains.

Now they are crying of a non existent genocide while the gullible libtard simps from the west swallow their bs propaganda.

Pkk also use their women fighters as sex slaves.
It is known that women toe party line more then man and are more viscous. As of West buying their propaganda, not really. West created them . Apart from official Communist party of Turkey ( pro Soviet) every single left wing organisation was in Turkey was created by the West. Ofcourse for that , they needed cooperation of some elements in the ruling echelons. No doubt about that. To discuss things about equality or other topics will take you nowhere. The way indoctrination works was best described in a clip of Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov They grew in South East because no one confronted them in the right manner. It was left to grow. Let me tell you this mind is becoming a prelevant force everywhere. I have a name for them Jacobin Cult. But they are a mear tools ofcourse

Last edited:

emrachi

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

i really feel sorry for you if you suffer from a mental illness or something. i never claimed that the electronic attack was done by drones check again.

The correct way to say that would be methinks it means it seems to me.

Insulting the beloved prophet on the holy month of Ramadan shows what kind of a person you really are.

You're right about Malcolm X though i love him because he is a muslim otherwise honestly i couldn't care less we have something very important in common that's what matters.

The mods can delete or ban my account it's okay no big deal. I wont come back again.

Last edited:

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bu olayda 8kişilik pkk grubu bizim 3 kişilik time saldırıyordu videosu var hatta. Neden önden az adam yolladığımız hala anlamıyorum
We should have at least squad-level UAVs, like bayraktar mini, for scouting beforehand the troops on contested territory.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom