Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,007
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most likely armenians from Turkiye.

These Armenians in Turkiye also sent money to the Armenians in the Karabag War.

Mentioning this shit would easily get you called a "racist".

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,007
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Typical leftist and communist scumbags.

You find these pieces of shit in universities.

Always saying death to capitalism while drinking starbucks.

Most likely these terrorists came to Turkiye disguised as tourists and then smuggled themselves into Syria and Iraq.

Lets not forget in the Afrin operation our drones and jets killed numerous Turkish leftists fighting for the ypg.

Either way I hope they all get sent to hell with a nice Turkish missile. Good riddance to human trash.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,007
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkiye is an open season you have illegals and terrorists from every country going into the country.

This is the result of shitty border policies and crappy national security.

Enough with the political correctness crap. There needs to be proper security enough is enough.

Try to find out who these people are why are they coming.

Every country should be searched and questioned.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,007
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you have south americans even trying to join pkk.

Isnt it time you protect your borders?

Look at their social media posts most likely these scumbags are posting their support of pkk.

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most likely armenians from Turkiye.

These Armenians in Turkiye also sent money to the Armenians in the Karabag War.

Mentioning this shit would easily get you called a "racist".
What are you talking, dude? Turkish Armenians are by far the most relaxed diaspora community. They don't engage in politics. Don't start a civil war because one random guy on the internet is confirming your suspicions.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Damn those Armenians
They really need to be eliminated

As a person who clashed and clashes with Armenian on reddit for years now, is this website really going to take the words of this dipshit seriously now?

This dipshit claimed Turks did EW on a French ship with fucking rotary wing kargu drones and that it was originally Erbakans idea!

This man got a brown tongue from licking asshole, are you people really going to take him as a source now?

Edit: Erbakan twist was added by a newspaper(toilet paper) called El-Aziz but it is essentially the same disinformation fake news:

Last edited:

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
This left wing scumbags over the years lost characteristics of a political movements, truly truly they start to look and behave like the cults. The hatefullnes and methodology has no any limits. Maybe I will sound a bit radical and harsh here but this must be physically eliminated. No compromise, no reason, no appeal or truth will work with them. Ever

emrachi

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
As a person who clashed and clashes with Armenian on reddit for years now, is this website really going to take the words of this dipshit seriously now?

This dipshit claimed Turks did EW on a French ship with fucking rotary wing kargu drones and that it was originally Erbakans idea!

This man got a brown tongue from licking asshole, are you people really going to take him as a source now?

Edit: Erbakan twist was added by a newspaper(toilet paper) called El-Aziz but it is essentially the same disinformation fake news:
EW attack on French ship is true it really happenend even the French navy officers confirmed it.

Me thinks you can’t handle the fact that he mentioned and gave credit to Prof Dr Erbakan cause of your outdated pathetic ideology.

emrachi

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Prof Dr Necmettin Erbakan even contributed his efforts with the Bayraktar. He was a friend of Özdemir Bayraktar the father of the Bayraktars.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,568
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
EW attack on French ship is true it really happenend even the French navy officers confirmed it.

Me thinks you can’t handle the fact that he mentioned and gave credit to Prof Dr Erbakan cause of your outdated pathetic ideology.
it would be really nice if you provided some source with that, im really tempted to share that story abroad, but my lack of sauce binds my hands.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What a bunch of bs.
I can see the lighting heading this way… @HTurk puts forth a valid point. I did grow up with Armenians and Jews as a respected part of my community. They are not as de-politicized, and very much irritated by the extremists, however, they no longer live back in 1900s, they have moved on since then. Many of them refer to the so-called “genocide” as a “civil clash”, and worst of its kind.

I say we do not have the luxury of losing the last few we have left of that community, and prove we longer have the tolerance nor the will to live together!

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,787
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
A Turkish AUAV hit the vehicle belonging to the Iranian militia, which was preparing to attack Turkish Mosul/Bashika base with rockets.
Iran Officials always talking with hate about Turks.
Iran controlled organizations also take Actions against Turks

On other hand Turk officials always "do not say any hate things against Iran or Make them self did NOT know about it, did NOT hear it, did NOT see it, they act as dumb"
Also there are NO ANY ACTION taken by Turk side against Iran. Even as response to this IRAN controlled aggression. I mean Turk make plan and execute later as response to this accident happened now

Such thing keep happening driven by Iran and showed in media as Proof and also from time to time Turk/Mehmetçik is losing his live...............Result always the same as above Turkiye do Chicken things.

I just do not see any responsible Turk action here. Shame and this Shame keep repeat it self

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom