Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
In the last few days, Popular names of CHP, Mansur and EKrem made, meetings in Adıyaman, Malatya and Gaziantep, where AKP was traditionally strong.

Interesting, opposition parties are at the streets al the time. They are working as if there is an election in the following months.
Mansur yavas is the most promising figure to take on erdogan since he came to power imo.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

MHP is dead and AKP is following it.

In 2 years this country will finally say bye bye to corruption, trolls, crime, incompetence and mafia influence inside the state.

And say welcome back to justice, fairness, competence, diplomacy and human rights.

And those who took away justice from other over the last 20 years will be begging for it in courts as their are judged for their crimes against the citizens of Turkey and the Republic of Turkey itself.

If the trends continue CHP+IYI+DEVA will most likely build the next ruling coalition.

Remember what I wrote a month ago here? @Sinan @xenon5434

CHP will breach 27% and IYI easily 17% I said. I just go the timeline wrong. I thought it would take till the beginning of next year but with this speed CHP might see 28-29% and IYI 18% at the beginning of next year.

We might see CHP overtake AKP soon in votershare. And DEVA overtake MHP.

Yavas 16 points (Undecided vote can't save Erdogan even if he got 100% of those he would still lose by 5 points)
Aksener 5 points
Kiliclaroglu 6 points
Imamoglu 15 points (Same for Imamoglu here Erdogan if he got all 100% of the undecided vote would still lose by 8 points(Huge!))

ahead of Erdogan. Yes even Kiliclaroglu.

There is nothing to talk about anymore about this Election. The topic should switch to what the new government need to do after election to steer the country back into the light.

Domestic Policy and Foreign Policy.
Investments.
Diplomacy.
Refugee crisis.
Military.
Which Departments to dismantle.
Which Departments to found.
Avrasya is unreliable.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Lol you say economy is not tied to population growth but then say the poorest countries have the highest growth essentially confirming my statement.
I wonder why you didnt say the ''most conservative/religious'' if your hypothesis is correct.
Because it is obviuos, there is no brainer, give more money and time to the general population and promote consumersim, in couple of decades you get what you have today mostly in western hemisphere and were Turkey slowly but steadily goes. So, what is your problem with obvious facts i stated in previous posts?

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because it is obviuos, there is no brainer, give more money and time to the general population and promote consmuersim, in couple of decades you get what you have today and were Turkey slowly but steadily goes. So, what is your problem with obvious facts i stated in previous posts?
See it is about economy, not religion you confirm me again.
Many african nations are not religious yet have a high growth because of bad education and economy.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
See it is about economy, not religion you confirm me again.
Many african nations are not religious yet have a high growth because of bad education and economy.
No, you said i will paaraphrase, better economy related to more children, i easily debunked that.
So, how germany, japan, south korea and others does not have population booms, your thesys simply does not corelate with numbers and it will be worse.

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
No, you said i will paaraphrase, better economy related to more children, i easily debunked that.
No i never said that, i only said fertility rate is tied to economy not religion. Dont put words in my mouth.
So, how germany, japan, south korea and others does not have population booms, your thesys simply does not corelate with numbers and it will be worse.
Try to understand what you read and stop wasting my time any further my friend.

comolokko

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey's illegitimate professions:
selling drugs
building contractor
journalism
politics

the jobs i mentioned above are illegitimate jobs in Turkey.

to summarize: it would be naive to good things hope from politicians. (it doesn't matter which party the politician is from)

if people in a country do not have a high level of well-being, nothing else matters.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I don't actually have high hopes for any non-AKP parties to completely fix the problems that Turkey has as a nation but Mansur Yavaş seems like a good choice. Ekrem is too much of a showman for my liking but Mansur seems more of a skilled statesman. That being said, one man or one party is not enough. AKP has done so much to screw over every aspect of Turkish society that flushing all of that cancer out will probably take a decade or two of intense work while also making sure no one of AKP's caliber has any chance of getting into office again. And also preventing foreign countries from buying up the nation. Qatar is a country that constantly escapes condemnation in this case but their claws desperately need to be removed, especially since they are heavily involved in promoting Islamism in Turkey.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,739
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

If entrance exams are removed what are they going to be using to evaluate those who wish to enter universities ? grade average ?

Grade average over the year and final exam grades from their schools in unison ?

e.g. Based on 12-point system that EU countries use. if you have an average of 8 and your exam grades are 7 you have an average of 7,5. How will the universities set the bar for acceptance ?

In Denmark Universities set the grade average based on how many applies. e.g. Veterinary (doctor for animal) have pretty high grade average requirement around 10, but Economy has more average around 7-8.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

If entrance exams are removed what are they going to be using to evaluate those who wish to enter universities ? grade average ?

Grade average over the year and final exam grades from their schools in unison ?

e.g. Based on 12-point system that EU countries use. if you have an average of 8 and your exam grades are 7 you have an average of 7,5. How will the universities set the bar for acceptance ?

In Denmark Universities set the grade average based on how many applies. e.g. Veterinary (doctor for animal) have pretty high grade average requirement around 10, but Economy has more average around 7-8.
Erdo must never allow this to happen or it will screw the educational system
Many MHP plans are just outright crazy

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I don't actually have high hopes for any non-AKP parties to completely fix the problems that Turkey has as a nation but Mansur Yavaş seems like a good choice. Ekrem is too much of a showman for my liking but Mansur seems more of a skilled statesman. That being said, one man or one party is not enough. AKP has done so much to screw over every aspect of Turkish society that flushing all of that cancer out will probably take a decade or two of intense work while also making sure no one of AKP's caliber has any chance of getting into office again. And also preventing foreign countries from buying up the nation. Qatar is a country that constantly escapes condemnation in this case but their claws desperately need to be removed, especially since they are heavily involved in promoting Islamism in Turkey.
Lately Yavas seems to be doing well. However, the main problem is that he is still a CHP member
Like..... if Yavas were to start a new party by himself in order to achieve his vision; I would gladly give him the vote. However, as long as he is a CHP member, he wont be good because they might leech of him (just like the MHP which tries to leech of the AKP) or the CHP will just use him as a public figure and implement their policies from behind the scenes

Some things need to change as well especially in the judiciary
Like lately 2 children were raped by their parents and their parents got bail by using a loophole in the law..... like wtf.... how is this even allowed

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,739
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lately Yavas seems to be doing well. However, the main problem is that he is still a CHP member
Like..... if Yavas were to start a new party by himself in order to achieve his vision; I would gladly give him the vote. However, as long as he is a CHP member, he wont be good because they might leech of him (just like the MHP which tries to leech of the AKP) or the CHP will just use him as a public figure and implement their policies from behind the scenes

Some things need to change as well especially in the judiciary
Like lately 2 children were raped by their parents and their parents got bail by using a loophole in the law..... like wtf.... how is this even allowed
Creating a party is very difficult in Turkey. As I understand it you have to somehow establish office etc. in pretty much every Region or so.

If Mansur Yavas can stay in CHP and be elected. He'll have a much easier time exerting influence and possibly even change CHP members. e.g. he could remove the bad eggs from any influence.

Muharrem Ince lost in the last election to RTE and could not change anything in CHP. So he chose to leave CHP. The timing for that election was bad timing as well.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Creating a party is very difficult in Turkey. As I understand it you have to somehow establish office etc. in pretty much every Region or so.

If Mansur Yavas can stay in CHP and be elected. He'll have a much easier time exerting influence and possibly even change CHP members. e.g. he could remove the bad eggs from any influence.

Muharrem Ince lost in the last election to RTE and could not change anything in CHP. So he chose to leave CHP. The timing for that election was bad timing as well.
It is a possibility
You do have a point that Yavas may change the party from within
But..... it is too risky
I still believe that the CHP is still pretty much under extensive American influence
Yavas may face an internal uphill battle that may destroy the career of a potential good politician just like with Ince
The fact that the CHP allied with the HDP just states the extenisve American control over the party
I swear..... no decent party in turkey at all.....
I like some politicians in general (like erdo and recently growing to like yavas) but speaking about a "party".... all are corrupt

Last edited:

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is a possibility
You do have a point that Yavas may change the party from within
But..... it is too risky
I still believe that the CHP is still pretty much under extensive American influence
Yavas may face an internal uphill battle that may destroy the career of a potential good politician just like with Ince
The fact that the CHP allied with the HDP just states the extenisve American control over the party
I swear..... no decent party in turkey at all.....
I like some politicians in general (like erdo and recently growing to like yavas) but speaking about a "party".... all are corrupt
I dont know why you guys consider Yavaş a clean person ,the way i see hes just pretending to keep Ulusalci voters in party while others already gone full Second HPD mode. Isn't it suspicious same Y-CHP expelled İnce decided completly embrace and promote Yavaş? The way i see he is one of them too. @Saithan

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands

CASE FROM YOUTH TO KILIÇDAROĞLU

Young people who entered YKS filed a lawsuit against CHP Chairman Kılıçdaroğlu for non-pecuniary damage of 1 lira. The reason is that Kılıçdaroğlu persistently kept the claim that "Qatar students will be placed in medical school without examination in Turkey" after being denied.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

Erdogan, like all Islamists (or better say Islam abusers, CIAsal Islamcilar) is a western puppet and his political party is nothing more than a Western project to begin with. The longer he stays in power the weaker Turkey gets because he and his mafia managed to destroy absolutely every institution in Turkey and fill it with their own illiterate, corrupt and incapable buddies who only think about money, luxury and revenge against the "white Turks".

He is the biggest blessing Turkey's enemies ever had- Greeks, Kurds, Arabs, Armenians etc... they are all in a much better position now against Turkey than they have ever been in the last 100 years.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom