Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
OK, I'm genuinely curious, WHY are they all 20-something males?

This isn't even a dig at illegal immigration, I'm genuinely curious why there are no women escaping the Taliban.

Unless...hey, you guys don't think that Iran might be deliberately holding the women and children and the elderly and only sending on young men?

There is one problem women who undertake these journey's will most likely end up dead, kidnapped or trafficked into nearby countries or to europe as sex slaves or organ donors.

Its pretty bad and awful. Children are the most vulernable.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
@mulj

As i was saying before Islamic schools are expensive. Religious schools in general are expensive.

Education system is all about profit. We are forgetting the most important aspect that is knowledge.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
@mulj

As i was saying before Islamic schools are expensive. Religious schools in general are expensive.

Education system is all about profit. We are forgetting the most important aspect that is knowledge.
Aware of it, but some taxation benefits and waqf money could make it more accesable for wider population, also quota of stipended students should be high in order that private school can operate, that provides two effects, social inclusivity aspect amd quality of students.

Okan

Reactions
2 194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
O kadar başıboş bırakıldı ki sınırlar artık korkusuzca gündüz vakti kaçak geçiş yaşanıyor. Sayın Hulusi Akar ne iş yapar? Nerenin bakanı? Görev tanımı nedir? Sivil halkın gördüğünü TSK ,Jandarma nasıl görmez? Artık %100 eminim geçişlerin engellenmemesi talimatı verildiğine. Çıldıracağım bu nasıl hudut? Geçen kim? ne ci? terörist mi? tecavüzcü mü? Ajan mı? Bir Vatabdaş olarak soruyorum

DEVLET NEREDE?

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Armenians wave their flags in our country. Greeks wave their flags inside the Hagia sophia. While the Syrians wave their flags. Circassians wave their flags in Turkey while the Kurds wave their Kurdistan flag.

So disrespectful ama Turks dont say shit because its considered racist to oppose this.

Turks are too soft man how can they tolerate another flag being waved in their own country. Now imagine me going to some Australian beach or Uluru and start waving the Turkish flag??

Honestly man Turks are too saf. We help everybody after that they spit on our faces when we oppose it they play the race card.

Nobody should talk about the Ummah or Humanism to me.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont want to hear the racism or the Ummah card being played.

When Prophet Muhammed and his followers seeked refuge in Madinah they did not go around commiting crimes, abusing the hosts, dealing with drugs, murdering the people living there or raping women.

Its open season for refugees they can do whatever they want but they play the victim card and the refugee card as people feel aorry for them this means they can do whatever they want.

Turks are too soft they are not coming down hard on them. Seriously need to stop this mentality of saving the world. World does not give a shit about you always care about yourselves every time we help we get spat on the face.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,475
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's time to hunt some "Refugees"... Give them a taste of the good old ULTRAVIOLENCE.
Unfortunately the way I see this it will happen. The tension is rising every day. Two days ago 500 Afghans were deported to Afghanistan but this is not enough. The authorities are deporting small number of people so the public thinks everything is under control. The situation actually is different. The government should really rethink its border security and refugee policies and reinstate order in the country. The scenes we are seeing are unacceptable and if they don't do it I fear that the Turkish citizens will take the matter in their own hands. I don't want to initiate political discussion but some circles around MHP are not very happy about the whole situation and we all know where this can lead to.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,954
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately the way I see this it will happen. The tension is rising every day. Two days ago 500 Afghans were deported to Afghanistan but this is not enough. The authorities are deporting small number of people so the public thinks everything is under control. The situation actually is different. The government should really rethink its border security and refugee policies and reinstate order in the country. The scenes we are seeing are unacceptable and if they don't do it I fear that the Turkish citizens will take the matter in their own hands. I don't want to initiate political discussion but some circles around MHP are not very happy about the whole situation and we all know where this can lead to.
What border security, what refugee policy bro there is no such thing.

If the state does not want to protect the borders and protect it‘s children from this backward animals, then people have to arm themself and crack up some skulls. Nobody shows them the line of tolerance therefore they don‘t know their place.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Emirhan Yalçin Allah rest his soul. What happened brothers I'm seeing only bits in English?

Blood raven

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Emirhan Yalçin Allah rest his soul. What happened brothers I'm seeing only bits in English?
After death of this young guy, the turkish people went to the street to "protest" or hunt down any refugee they can see. Its open hunt now.

You know before the death people were already angry about the current refugee crisis and this young mans death was too much basically.

My biggest fear is that it could end up in progroms or many deaths of innocent people

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom