TR Refugee Problem|News & Discussions

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Look at how those in DC are losing their shit. Refugees are their greatest weapon against the Republic. Destroy the demographics and you destroy the nation it self.
this is their 20 years plan if we send back those syrian their dream of kurdistan will be destroyed but if they stay they will start a civil war and while we are bussie with 2 million illegal aliens militant HDP and their YPG allys will take the south east part of turkey

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,933
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The answer is simple
Do that and after 20 years, the general population of Syria will change from pro-Turkey sunni muslims to pro-Iranian Shia muslims. In other words, Turkey wont be fighting against a radical organisation like the PKK but a fqing radical state

You already saw what the damage the PKK did with its size and now you wanna transform the neighbouring state into a radical anti-Turkish state where they can breed indefinitely? Hell no!

The answer to that is Iran
Iran-Turkish border is really difficult to defend and the iranian govt has been transporting refugees from Afghanistan and Pakistan to the border with Turkey for free

The answer to that is the filthy union known as the European Union
They will immediately come and say..... "freedom" and "Turks are savages that are killing innocent refugees" which will literally give them the needed ammunition and justification to put more pressure on Turkey

Money is money
It isnt the Turkish govt problem, regardless of who leads it, to find out how some pakistani got his money before he migrated to Turkey! It is the problem of the pakistani govt or whatever to prevent such illegal acts from occcuring within their borders and not the Turkish govt

IF you meant that pakistanis or afghanis or whatever is engaging in drug trafficking in Turkey before buying a house then there is nothing you can do when your bordering state, aka Syria, is the largest drug trading center in the whole world and the fact that they are even able to pass through thr checkpoints indicates that some TSK members may be turning a blind eye to whatever is happening

That is why I said the game is bigger than you think it is
If I may interject, I find your logic very flawed.

1) Syrians already don't particularly care about Turkey. Am I the only one that remembers those videos of Syrian refugees under Turkish protection opening fire on Turkish border guards after they tried to stop them? Or the Syrian refugee bragging about sending videos in Turkey back to his brother in Assad's territory? That should've been an automatic trigger for deporting every single Syrian back to Syria, no questions asked and stating very plainly that anyone who trespasses on Turkish soil will be killed and their body thrown to wild animals for dinner. No exceptions. Criminal actions should carry lethal consequences. Syria is already anti-Turkey, if Turkey wants to secure the north, throw out the Syrian refugees and throw massive amounts of support behind the Turkmen to increase their power in northern Syria. That's what a smart, pro-Turkish play would be.

2) Turkey's border with Iran is about the same size as their border with Azerbaijan and they have tried the same shit with refugees with us. It didn't work. Want to know why? Because we actually bother to guard our borders. We only occasionally let in Hazaras and they are thoroughly vetted beforehand.

3) I don't particularly care for the European Union but you seem to oddly single them out for huge amounts of vitriol while being relatively lax on actual migrant criminals. What's your angle here?

4) Again, reinforce the borders. Why do you keep trying to portray this as some kind of hopeless situation and that Turks just have to live with it? No, they really don't have to live with it and they owe these migrants nothing.

Last edited:

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,520
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
2) Turkey's border with Iran is about the same size as their border with Azerbaijan and they have tried the same shit with refugees with us. It didn't work. Want to know why? Because we actually bother to guard our borders. We only occasionally let in Hazaras and they are thoroughly vetted beforehand.

The current government is participating in this mess. They won't guard the borders because they exactly want it that way. Huge economic problem + massive influx of migrants is a dangerous cocktail. I seriously fear some kind of civil war in the future, maybe not in the entire country, but in some regions.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,048
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I meet many(10+) poor Syrian men who with Arab name and kimlik

Wtf?

begturan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Be calm man most of Turkish population already refugee from Balkans, Caucasia, Crimea etc. inclouded me! Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was receive all muslims from those area to protecting them, so what is changed today, all muslims still recognise us protector of those people, we have responsibility because we were leading them hundreds years. Apart from this europians protecting Ukranian people although their section and nation different...

If someone commits a crime we fired them from our country it is enough justice, however also i am opposite to recieve everyone in our county like iranian and afghans they have to stay in their country...

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Be calm man most of Turkish population already refugee from Balkans, Caucasia, Crimea etc. inclouded me! Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was receive all muslims from those area to protecting them, so what is changed today, all muslims still recognise us protector of those people, we have responsibility because we were leading them hundreds years. Apart from this europians protecting Ukranian people although their section and nation different...

If someone commits a crime we fired them from our country it is enough justice, however also i am opposite to recieve everyone in our county like iranian and afghans they have to stay in their country...
These people were Turks not Arabs ffs.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
These people were Turks not Arabs ffs.
he is a member of tarikat he has been brainwashed like this since age 5 so does his parents i should make full explanation for people who dont know how does tarikat works what are their plan and how detect their members

they are preparing what is called green generation thats why they are telling us to relax so we wont make any reaction to their treasons plan

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,607
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
They don't have official refugee status because akp friends benefit from cheap labour colonies and slavery - refugees can apply for resettlement in third country. Probably part of the deal with the EU

begturan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
he is a member of tarikat he has been brainwashed like this since age 5 so does his parents i should make full explanation for people who dont know how does tarikat works what are their plan and how detect their members

they are preparing what is called green generation thats why they are telling us to relax so we wont make any reaction to their treasons plan
do you mention about me ? ahah are you crazy or seer, i hate from tarikats and jemaats...

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,985
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

They are basically being brainwashed with "globalist" ideals with an islamic face. Its the exact same agenda that takes place in the west but everything has an islamic face to it.

In the west for example the leftist agenda of showing anyone as nationalistic or patriotic as a far right racist extremist is the same thing that "political islamists" are brainwashed with. But instead the Muslim is told its bad because its against Islam. The outcome is exactly the same.

The leftists are violently opposed to nationalists/patriots/conservatives, while at the same time the political islamists are violently opposed to nationalists/patriots/conservatives.

But these people like the Armenians who have been brainwashed from birth cannot be helped, they are what the marxists back in the day would call "culturally contaminated". They are trapped on that path and mindset to the end.

But as far as as Turkiye is concerned these tarikets are like an internal cancer growing and growing, eventually they will destroy the body. FETO was a good example of how dangerous just one "tariket" can be. Remember the hundreds of thousands of FETO members generally believed what they were doing was about bringing an islamic sharia state into being, but in reality it was no more then an american plot against Turkiye and Islam itself. Nearly all tarikets operate in the say way. The grand majority of members are almost entirely ignorant of the true purposes of what they have joined.

The US is close to a 20 trillion dollar economy, buying islamist leaders is very easy for them. If they can approach the PKK openly and buy their support, they can approach islamist leaders very easily too.

Last edited:

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

Its not the same , Those Balkan Turks and others are yhe one who were part of Ottomans/Turkiye and build Turkiye themself (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)
They choose to be Turks , speak Turk, Eat Turk , fight Turk , Feel Turk, etc .
While those emmigrants from bagladesh , pakistan afrika syria etc mostly are low IQ that will cause problems in Turkiye , They are extremists or criminials that even their country dobt want them to live there . Why Pakistani doctors , actors , engeeniers , etc dont come to Turkiye but only retarded one comes ?!

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,361
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
While those emmigrants from bagladesh , pakistan afrika syria etc mostly are low IQ that will cause problems in Turkiye , They are extremists or criminials that even their country dobt want them to live there .

So, how many Bangladeshi did you find regularly stalking girls or leading gang violence?

Or did it just came out because you think all the South Asians are same?

Sure, if you search you would always find some bengali illegal immigrants anyway. (Mostly trying to get Europe)

After all, Bengalis are the third largest ethnic group and there are approximately 300 millions of them.

But there are few thousand Bangladeshi who has legal residency in Turkey. And no, they didn't get their residentship for political reason or whatever. (like Syrians)
90% of them are university students and the rest are bussinesmen.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,988
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

A lot of those Muslim and Turkish refugees were caused by the Ottomans losing wars and territory as a result.

You know what happened to the Muslims and the Turkish populations it always ended up in massacres and deportations.

Lots of Turks migrated all around the Ottoman Empire as the Ottomans encouraged Turks to migrate and settle in new lands.

Not just to weed out rebellions but also ensure the empire's long term future by making Turks present in every territory.

When the Ottomans began to lose lands is things went haywire. Because to the Greeks, Serbs and Bulgarians who became independant in their own nation state. Muslims and Turks in particular were no longer welcome to live. Many got deported and massacred.

If people think Turks are too nationalistic and too patriotic well there is a historical background too it.

If the Turks were not extreme in defending their livelihoods and identity they would have been wiped out in Anatolia for good.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom