Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stay on topic please and avoid derailing it with TR politics when it’s not directly related to KKTC.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

I think something fishy might happen soon. Now that NATO has withdrawn from the Afghan scenario there will be some who'll try to pull NATO to Med. Sea.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Why is the Northern Cyprus opposition boycotting Erdogan's visit?

Article in Turkish For Turkish Speakers

This one is in English but from Greek Newspaper

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope he says exploration found 100 bcm oil or gad in KKTC

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Presidential Palace of TRNC according to Erdogan.. Thanks Papa Erdogan for New Külliye

1626707046436.png

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Wr
Worst thing I could ever imagine.. I hope never be found.. I love my country don't need more problems in this geography.
Wrong move my friend...... this passiveness is one of the reasons why greece and greek cyprus are dragging you guys by a leash

If it was me, i would proudly announce that and state that we are ready to make "deals" with the best bidder...... the prospect of massive oil reserves between turkey and trnc will make countries like russia and china salivate towards you guys; thus, a card to pressure eu and usa. I mean none would like to have them this close to nato or to be exact eu as this will disrupt their so called "PEACE".
Moreover, you can pressure gulf countries to recognise you as you might say that you will alter the supply chain which will modify the prices and potentially cut sources of revenue for them
You need to be aggressive to get what you want; especially when the opposite party treats you as insignificant, lower, beings than them. You ought to level the playing field as nothing comes for free.... wanna be free from greece then you ought to work your ass to do so and not by saying "peace". Peace, normally, is a word used by the strong to preserve their gains not the opposite

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Worst thing I could ever imagine.. I hope never be found.. I love my country don't need more problems in this geography.

You want to live you need to be a warmongers against the genocidal fanatics.

If the Greeks had power and their way they would put us all in concentration camps.

This is not fear mongering propaganda. Humans cant be trusted especially historical enemies.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
For those who lack proper information, TRNC has a modest beautiful PALACE since it has been founded which is not a "shanty" or a tribal hut.. It is enough according to country size and resources. And a parliament which is enough for an island country. As always, Turkey's rulers are humiliating TRNC.

While people are suffering because of economic crisis and covid, they are pouring money to useless buildings which!! is going to be built by destroying only forest in Nicosia!!!.. It was a military area up to now and previous president wanted it to become national park.. Thanks Erdogan for turning it to another concrete heaven. This is just like destroying forest in Ankara and turning it into Külliye

1626709042851.png

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
To be honest TRNC needs a new parliament and presidential building but announcing this as a big move is the wrong call.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
For those who lack proper information, TRNC has a modest beautiful PALACE since it has been founded which is not a "shanty" or a tribal hut.. It is enough according to country size and resources. And a parliament which is enough for an island country. As always, Turkey's rulers are humiliating TRNC.

While people are suffering because of economic crisis and covid, they are pouring money to useless buildings which!! is going to be built by destroying only forest in Nicosia!!!.. It was a military area up to now and previous president wanted it to become national park.. Thanks Erdogan for turning it to another concrete heaven. This is just like destroying forest in Ankara and turning it into Külliye

View attachment 26158

Whats so bad about a tribal hut??

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands

View attachment 26158
TRNC is not a small municipality. If you want to be an independent state, try looking like one first.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
To be honest TRNC needs a new parliament and presidential building but announcing this as a big move is the wrong call.

He me hyped up for no reason. Why the hell was I singing RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN.

DA DADADADADADADADAD

DING DING DING

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,064
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

View attachment 26158

Well if you so against deforestation then support deindustrialisation start living in a tent.

People always complain about forests destroyed while semi urban houses contributed to it.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom