TR Sensors and Detector Programs

A

adenl

The way Turkey is progressing in defence is stunning! All these sub-systems being developed are real force multipliers.
It keeps me inside the house for too much though.. The sun was shining this morning and I was about to go out when the livestream of the TS1400 began. Now the clouds have returned...

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,474
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Electronic warfare??

Can somebody explain me what these pods do.
I think that illustration is good to understand what it does

In combination with this we would have a comparable ECM system to that of Israel and we know what it does to the Syrian air defences.

ECM combo from Rafael:

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

0040.jpg

0638dc90-c85c-4af9-a6c7-b4c7fd2476fd.jpg

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Here's an article that goes in-depth on EHPOD and also EDPOD being developed by Tubitak.

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Satcom communication system for helicopters has been developed and tested successfully. With this product; helicopters, IHAs and land vehicles can operate together; Instant 2-way data can be transferred. There are only a few similar Israeli systems in Apache and Chinook in the world.
it also means. Turkey able to use Helicopters as drones, they dont need to afraid of loosing pilots in a danger operation...

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
it also means. Turkey able to use Helicopters as drones, they dont need to afraid of loosing pilots in a danger operation...
it doesnt mean that T-129 will be unmanned. Satcom will provide data sharing between the helicopter(or another platforms) and the command center. Uavs will be able to transfer the threat it sees to the helicopter. T-129 will see what the UAV sees instantly..

Read more: https://www.defenceturkey.com/en/co...stems-battlefield-advantage-breakthrough-4306

When used on civilian and military helicopters such as ATAK-2, ATAK, and GÖKBEY, the newly developed CTech SatCom system will provide our helicopters with uninterrupted communication capability, which is essential for the “Network Supported Operation Command Control” and “Mission Command” concepts. In this way, continuous and flexible command control (C2), uninterrupted and broadband communication during VIP government official transportation, real-time location information & two-way video transmission, real-time monitoring & diagnosis of all the helicopter subsystems, and preparing required spare parts based on this information, support from ground units while flying with a single pilot, simulation and training with real-time data during the flight, and autonomous airworthiness can be provided and above all, a system compatible with the information-based military and state management of the future will be acquired.

Another element that should be added to these superior capabilities is interoperability. When equipped with CTech satellite communication systems, our UAVs and helicopters will be able to operate together, and land platforms can also be provided with this capability by using similar systems. Taking advantage of the wide-area observation provided by the UAVs, our helicopters will be able to perform much more effectively in the field during military operations.

With the "Helicopter Satellite Communication Systems" developed by C2Tech, the TAF will achieve a significant breakthrough in today's battlefield. Furthermore, providing strategic beyond-the-horizon satellite communication capability to Turkey in a completely secure way will be a quite substantial achievement. In this context, CTech continues to work with all its means to meet the needs of our state.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1608977502500.jpeg

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,282
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Gendarmerie to catch criminals with artificial intelligence

With the Intelligent Control Point and Gendarmerie Patrol Application, a new era begins in public order practices.

According to the information obtained by the AA correspondent, with the "Gendarmerie Integrated Communication and Information System (JEMUS) 5 Provinces Project Contract-Contract Amendment-1" signed between ASELSAN and the Presidency Defense Industry, the Intelligent Control Point and Gendarmerie Patrol Implementation Project, which is needed by the Gendarmerie General Command, was initiated.

Under the contract, ASELSAN will deliver products that enable data-based decision-making and accelerate operational activities, as well as software strengthened with the support of artificial intelligence technologies and big data analysis, to the gendarmerie teams that provide security services.

Within the scope of the needs of the Gendarmerie General Command, smart control points will be established in 7 places. Vehicles whose roads are blocked at the road control points on the initiative of the personnel will be stopped according to the alarms to be generated within the algorithms to be developed with the systems to be installed. Controls for the stopped vehicles and the persons inside will be carried out with ASELSAN products.

Identity, person and license plate checks will be done with mobile applications

Intelligent Application Gendarmerie patrols and outposts with Turkey in all central systems will be installed to be activated. Through this application, identity, person and license plate checks will be done centrally with mobile applications.

For the application, collar camera, in-vehicle face detection camera, smart patrol mobile and web application, large data storage, license plate recognition system, gendarmerie face recognition application and facial traces database, NVR and video server systems and IT infrastructures will be used.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Looks like Belarus LEMT are using the same optical ARN-12 modules for Red-Dot Sight. I'm gonna hazard a guess, and presume Kazhkstan Aselsan Engineering is selling the optics to Belarus. Or, Belarus is selling to Turkey.

ASELSAN ARN-12
1610199083111.png

LEMT RS-C
ErOPv2WUYAM_j7_.png

And updated version of the same module from LEMT
RS-C (1)_3 (1).jpg

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,474
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
what is the advantage of this one?
I would rather ask about the disadvantages. They are mostly the same to the user but with the closed tube you get less field of view, maybe slightly more parallax which is critical for long range precision shots and more tunnel vision which is bad for CQB as the soldier have to work with his peripheral vision a lot. Of course there are people who like them more but my personal preference would go to the open style reflex sight. It is good that we have the capability to produce both.

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
what is the advantage of this one?
I put this (ARN12 K) here to indicate that it is the original design. There are some differences between open and closed red dots. For example, you cannot use the closed one in pistols. At least that's the case for me. I don't think it will be ergonomic. The open one has no fine adjustment possibilities as you can see in the photos. Previously it was imported from abroad. Israeli-made Metrolight products were supplied for EGM. With these products, foreign dependency has come to an end. You also need a angle space sight. Turkish companies did not attach importance to such products, as more important systems in optics had priority. Now, I think they will go to product diversification in this area.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
MGR - Completed trials, set to enter service at Gaziantep airport in April of 2021.
milli-gozetim-radari-2-sNKm.jpg

MGR (Turkish: Milli Gözetim Radarı, i.e.: national surveillance radar) is operating in S-Band 2D- pulse-Doppler radar developed for air traffic control. It is a fully coherent radar in frequency diversity and is fitted with an additional weather channel providing six levels of reflectivity.

The radar obviously uses as antenna a replica of the antenna G-33 (primary radar) and the ALE-9 MSSR antenna of the ATCR-33S from the company Leonardo. It consists of a parabolic reflector that provides a cosecant squared antenna pattern. There are two feed horns for high and low beam pattern. The polarisation is switchable between linear and circular orientation.

The prototype of this radar is installed under a protective radome at the airport Gaziantep (36°56'29.24" N 37°27'42.36" E, Turkye). The first flight inspection for certification took place on February 24, 2020.
r.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom