Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh wait i know some of those countries have declined Turkish offer in the past, back in the times when Turkish committee had to visit door by door and offer generous ToT and joint production.
Nice to see they are back this time on their own, here we go.. :)

The intense demand for Israeli UAVs has turned to Turkish UAVs. Authorities should also suggest EW package too.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Interested about the STM Kargu 2 which alledgedly killed without orders in Libya.

I think we will never get a confirmation or a denial its just going to stay plausible.

Pre progammed weapon designed to kill even without orders. Man that is some scary shit but also such an advantage on the battlefield. Seek and destroy no need to issue orders because the machine is programmed to hunt the enemy down.

I still dont believe machines will have thoughts of their own nobody can replicate being a human no matter how much robotics advance.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,173
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you unleash your drone onto a bunch of targets consisting solely of your intended targets then a retarded drone will do just fine, no need to distinguish between one or the other.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you unleash your drone onto a bunch of targets consisting solely of your intended targets then a retarded drone will do just fine, no need to distinguish between one or the other.

We are talking about AI here.

AI is alreadu becoming the next gamer changer in warfare.

Think of horses, tanks, guns, planes and cannons. They all changed the face of warfare.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,173
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
T
We are talking about AI here.

AI is alreadu becoming the next gamer changer in warfare.

Think of horses, tanks, guns, planes and cannons. They all changed the face of warfare.
There is AI to identify the target as the intended target but you don't need to tell the name of the person.

Blank1

Reactions
Interested about the STM Kargu 2 which alledgedly killed without orders in Libya.

I think we will never get a confirmation or a denial its just going to stay plausible.

Pre progammed weapon designed to kill even without orders. Man that is some scary shit but also such an advantage on the battlefield. Seek and destroy no need to issue orders because the machine is programmed to hunt the enemy down.

I still dont believe machines will have thoughts of their own nobody can replicate being a human no matter how much robotics advance.

The now killer bot which was yesterday labeled as a cheap, trash, copy, useless etc was deployed to an area where forced imported humanitarian relief team was mistakenly deploying mines every where while on the tactical retreat, With the desire to spread the glory of their ultra nitro strategy and super dynamic braverosity was picked by the cruel unethical Turkish made bot with kill command fed before deployment.
As there is Turkey made product involved so by the decree of the the white knight empire the champions of humanity it is a fully AI driven bot and unethical.
- Such a case involving Kargu 2 was also reported in Syria.
- PKK also whined about an incident some time ago relating a TSK suicide quadcopter.

Last edited:

Spook

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
How do UN report knows it was done with AI not person controlled? You guys seen the Oryx blog on UN report inaccuracies to blame Turkey. Iranian Manpads lol

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How do UN report knows it was done with AI not person controlled? You guys seen the Oryx blog on UN report inaccuracies to blame Turkey. Iranian Manpads lol

Is it a war crime to have autonomous drones? If this is true, this is sth our nation has done first in the world history. UN report doesnt even say the killed people were non-combatants.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
MQ 9 Reaper is capable to launch more the one missile or guided bomb at any locked target. As from the drone footage released it is clear that no such ability exist in current Turkish drones.
TB2S, TB3, Aksungur & Akinci are all new drones, So is there any chance that we might see double tap or multi target lock and attack (in close proximity) ability in these new drones ? @TheInsider
You are wrong. Anka can fire multiple Cirit, MAM-L, and Umtas-L missiles at the same time. I guess what you are trying to say is firing at different targets without external illumination. And no it can't be done it is a limitation of laser guidance and it has nothing to do with the platform. Anka or Bayraktar can fire multiple GPS/INS guided weapons to different targets at the same time.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,289
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, it’s super evil AI code was written by the Turkish Spiderman himself. Once they forgot Kargu in the enemy territory and found all opposition dead after one month. The other day a swarm of wild Kargus attacked a peaceful French frigate. The drone seemed to disable its datalink and refuses to communicate. All opposition soldiers’ foster parents are found dead.

Kargu seemed to learn from mistakes now and is able too kill without using its warhead, poisoning water wells of neural villages with its acid battery on the Algerian border. All of those happened because of evil Turks.

Wtf is a Turkish Spiderman:
@dustdevil
You've been around for enough time to know that the use of such videos which could be considered memes is frowned upon.
Please keep the thread serious and don't repeat.
Your post may be deleted.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
What about contrast seeker MAM-L? Wouldn't that allow fire and forget guidance and be cheap?

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What about contrast seeker MAM-L? Wouldn't that allow fire and forget guidance and be cheap?
Instead, put MMW radar on the drone (already developed by Meteksan) and seeker on MAM (not yet developed yet in Turkey). By the way you got a bad wheather weapon where laser and IR guidance not works.

dustdevil

Committed member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@dustdevil
You've been around for enough time to know that the use of such videos which could be considered memes is frowned upon.
Please keep the thread serious and don't repeat.
Your post may be deleted.
It’s not a meme related fun message, but I had to include the videos to give some reference. Would anybody understand foster parent reference from the movie which is about AI killer robots or the evilness of the domestic spiderman without the youtube video? If yes I’d be happy. Maybe I was wrong, so now I deleted the message...

UN or another source is creating false information to portray Turks as people who disregard ethical rules. Yet our people happily accept this accusation because a weapon using AI is automatically cool to them and shows our level of competence.

It’s not. Other countries will use this information to further their agenda. Next time someone employs a similar weapon against us they will have sympathies, another one will issue a new arms embargo or stop some Turkish scientist working on some international program. If a drone massacre happens, they will say Turkey invented this first. Why? Because some stupid journalist who never read a book in his lifetime about this topic is proud to have autonomous weapons which kill people without supervision.

Last edited:

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Instead, put MMW radar on the drone (already developed by Meteksan) and seeker on MAM (not yet developed yet in Turkey). By the way you got a bad wheather weapon where laser and IR guidance not works.
Fair enough, although a Man in the loop TV guidance would work fairly well if F&F is blocked by weather. Would costs be any higher with MMW seeker?

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,289
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
It’s not a meme related fun message, but I had to include the videos to give some reference. Would anybody understand foster parent reference from the movie which is about AI killer robots or the evilness of the domestic spiderman without the youtube video? If yes I’d be happy. Maybe I was wrong, so now I deleted the message...

UN or another source is creating false information to portray Turks as people who disregard ethical rules. Yet our people happily accept this accusation because a weapon using AI is automatically cool to them and shows our level of competence.

It’s not. Other countries will use this information to further their agenda. Next time someone employs a similar weapon against us they will have symphaties, another one will issue a new arms embargo or stop some Turkish scientist working on some international program. If a drone massacre happens, they will say Turkey invented this first. Why? Because some stupid journalist who never read a book in his lifetime about this topic is proud to have autonomous weapons which kill people without supervision.
Thanks mate! Appreciate it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Un report might be bs. Still interesting.

As if the Kargu committed war crimes. Haftars thugs are worst of the worst if this shit happened good riddance to these scumbags.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom