Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You only sell arms to countries that you border, if they are singing from the same hymn sheet as yours. And they are your staunchest allies. Otherwise you don’t . Full stop.
Those countries that are far a field are another case. Selling arms to these overseas countries opens dialogue and doors for your other institutions to enter the scene.
What their religious beliefs are, Shia or Sunni, doesn’t really matter. It is the religious fanaticism that we need to watch. That is the real danger. Unfortunately in Iraq, the Muqtadah Sadr supporters and their ideology is exactly that. We have one fanatic Mullah regime in our East. We don’t really need another one. So selling TB2 drones to a country like Iraq is not the wisest move. This is among our newest, deadliest and strongest aerial assets. Before selling it we need to think twice.

Thats the thing im trying to say.

Iraq is too volatile just like Syria.

Honestly it makes even worse if Iraq destroyed i wont be surprised if Iraqis start pouring into Turkiye as refugees.

I believe Iraq is the next place for another refugee crisis.

What makes it even worse there is no end to their secratarian conflicts along with ethnic clashes and tribalism.

Im not surprised that terrorist groups and miltia groups are all roaming around Iraq.

I feel Turkish national security and the armed forces know about what is going on anyway. Hence why they are fully prepared.

Iraq is already becoming the next Syria and makes it worse that both countries are neighbours to Turkiye.

Iraq and Syria are already eliminated in being a threat to Turkiye but the spill over their volatile state has already reached Turkiye.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,839
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
TB2 is a simple enough plane that can be copied. It is small. Therefore has a small radar footprint. What makes it so deadly is the fusion of combination of design, shape, weapons, EW capabilities and the software with which it is controlled.
Selling this to any “Tom-Dick-And-Harry” is not the cleverest move. Turkey needs to be more selective when exporting this drone. Export version is a choice that needs to be included. But the important point and the trick is to develop it continuously so that whoever is copying it, is always following you. Never ahead of you.
As far as we dont sell the source code.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,839
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iraq has no benefit. Why shoudl we sell them drones or even helicopters? We are shooting ourselves in the foot. We are forgetting these Iraqis wont use these tb2s apart from rotting in the hangar. They got all these military gear they cant even keep their country together for decades terrorists have been roaming free to carry out attacks against Turkiye.

Im gonna say no doubt we have good relations with Sunnis and Turkmens in Iraq but the problem is.

They dont rule iraq its the Shias who are backed by Iran that rule.

We can all thank the USA for the invasion which allowed the Shias to take control.

Us Turks did a dumb mistake in not backing Saddam hussein against Iran.

Now we have a shia crescent forming. Only Azerbaijan has escaped being under Iran's influence.

But Iraq is a lost cause. I wont sell them anything apart from small arms. Sell them guns dont sell them anything which in turn benefits Iran.

Same story in Lebanon, Syria and Yemen.

These countries are now fully entrenched with Iran.
Without DAESH/USA, Iraq could be most important trade partner.

M

Manomed

Tony Cardenas, Member of the U.S. House of Representatives:

"We closely follow Turkey's drone sales and how drones are used around the world. I am disturbed by the destabilizing effects of this, and especially by the human rights violations in Karabakh."

Azerbaijan did good against those warmongering bloodthirsty armenians by breaking down their entire military funnily we heard their crying from USA and Greece :DD

LOL these are the people who drone striked weddings but get mad when military targets get drone striked

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

"We closely follow Turkey's drone sales and how drones are used around the world. I am disturbed by the destabilizing effects of this, and especially by the human rights violations in Karabakh."

Azerbaijan did good against those warmongering bloodthirsty armenians by breaking down their entire military funnily we heard their crying from USA and Greece :DD

LOL these are the people who drone striked weddings but get mad when military targets get drone striked

"Human rights" 🤣

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
US struggle for Democracy, stabilization and human rights since WW2.

1659282419885.png

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,005
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

What disturbs them is anyone with the ability to challenge them, that's all. These drones counter the global insurrection and terrorist movements the USA supports globally. Nations buying drones now have an effective way to counter terrorist movements inside their states financed and supported via the USA. Its also worth remembering that the USA and Germany threatened Turkey not to sell Ukraine drones back in 2019. The only winner had we not sold drones to Ukraine would have been Russia.

A good example recently is Ethiopia.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
What disturbs them is anyone with the ability to challenge them, that's all. These drones counter the global insurrection and terrorist movements the USA supports globally. Nations buying drones now have an effective way to counter terrorist movements inside their states financed and supported via the USA. Its also worth remembering that the USA and Germany threatened Turkey not to sell Ukraine drones back in 2019. The only winner had we not sold drones to Ukraine would have been Russia.

A good example recently is Ethiopia.

The west prefers if a country gets wrecked by terrorism.

That said country will be dependant economically and militarily to the west.

Usa uses the war on terror argument for a lot of weak countries. Look the terrorists are coming let us please build a military base to protect you.

Dont forget Turkiye is the one who called for a no fly zone in Syria. What did the EU and the USA do they rejected it thats how assad was able to bomb his country freely.

USA and eu had no problem in Russia expanding into Syria. Lets not forget how they left Georgia to fend for itself.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I wonder how many of those neo nazis and far right monkeys went to karabag to fight for the Armenians.

I wonder how many have return I wonder how many got vapourised

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,005
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The west prefers if a country gets wrecked by terrorism.

That said country will be dependant economically and militarily to the west.

Usa uses the war on terror argument for a lot of weak countries. Look the terrorists are coming let us please build a military base to protect you.

Dont forget Turkiye is the one who called for a no fly zone in Syria. What did the EU and the USA do they rejected it thats how assad was able to bomb his country freely.

USA and eu had no problem in Russia expanding into Syria. Lets not forget how they left Georgia to fend for itself.

The moral of the story in this material world is that might makes right, you cannot afford to be weak. The next life will sort itself out, but you neglect this life and countless terrors will plague a nation for generations to come.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,165
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I warned here before "What if Russians make a campaign to buy 5 Bayraktars". And forum members here responded saying Putin will hang those people who campaign and now this, Putin asks himself.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,520
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
I warned here before "What if Russians make a campaign to buy 5 Bayraktars". And forum members here responded saying Putin will hang those people who campaign and now this, Putin asks himself.

It doesn’t really matter, Baykar will never sell any of their drones to Russia. Putler can beg as much as he wants. It’s ‘’nyet’’ for them.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It doesn’t really matter, Baykar will never sell any of their drones to Russia. Putler can beg as much as he wants. It’s ‘’nyet’’ for them.

If they want bayraktars the russians should handover the blue prints for the s70 ucav from sukhoi.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
If they want bayraktars the russians should handover the blue prints for the s70 ucav from sukhoi.
Trust me when I say that the S70 is a shitty drone
The true menace of a drone is in its software and EW capabilities and Russia has none of those which is supported by the fact that they couldnt develop a TB2 equivalent even though they obtained many TB2 wreckages

Moreover, TAI is already building TFX and Baykar is having MIUS; thus, we can assume that Turkey already has the blueprints regarding any jet plane that can be manufactured. The true problem isnt in obtaining the blueprints of Sukhoi but to actually develop engines to power up such aircrafts

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom