Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,195
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It does have a bulge on the topside which is not very good for speed but it must be worth it in some ways. It is most likely some radar or communication equipment rather than something to drop.

NitricAcid

Reactions
2 751
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
FcNMn4EWIAEAa4h.jpeg

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,090
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe its just a random rendered drone from whatever company created the renders of the factory.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,818
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
TB fucking 4?
Mate if you want to be Competitive with other military platforms then -> You must Change/Update you product......Especially if you platform was used on WARs.....................Enemy is not Sleeping .................They analysis you Platform....get data and Change/Adapt.
I mean TB2 prove that Turkyie engineers made product which is WINNER but at same time enemy already have some Knowledge and next time it may not WORK.............

So Keep update you platforms..............TB3 for Naval just example...............TB4 update/Big change for ex TB2.........
I wish them Success

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
By not giving us Predator drones, the US paved the way for our national UCAV's. Now, what do you think would be the result of not giving us F16?

Mr. Selçuk gets lots of credit since he is engineer, young and damat but Mr. Haluk seems to be the real brain behind Baykar to me.

He is a a smart guy who understands not only drones but many other things.

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mate if you want to be Competitive with other military platforms then -> You must Change/Update you product......Especially if you platform was used on WARs.....................Enemy is not Sleeping .................They analysis you Platform....get data and Change/Adapt.
I mean TB2 prove that Turkyie engineers made product which is WINNER but at same time enemy already have some Knowledge and next time it may not WORK.............

So Keep update you platforms..............TB3 for Naval just example...............TB4 update/Big change for ex TB2.........
I wish them Success
Can you please stop using ....................
only one is enough.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In addition to being good entrepreneurs, Haluk and Selçuk gentlemen are also joking. They say that there is no need for Hürjet and MMU, but politely. They have a Kızılelma instead of Hürjet, and somethings instead of MMU.:D:p

Already, Selçuk Bayraktar had made similar statements before.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,862
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Top Bottom