Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
37 2,711
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We know the AKBABA(Vulture) missile as an anti-radiation missile project. However, in my opinion, the other detail that is as important as the seeker is the propulsion system being developed within the scope of this project. A ramjet that can accelerate an 800-1000 lb missile to 4-6 mach speeds can be quickly adapted to other needs with different warheads and seekers. In other words, imagine that the Kızılelma system is capable of firing hypersonic air-ground ammunition at engagement distances of +200 km; this would pose an extraordinary threat to the air defense capabilities of the hostile countries around us.
high speeds achieved through ramjet may set limitations on seeker options?

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
AZ TR PK
1666632521001.png

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I think this is just an illustration of the first prototype. Overall stealth and build quality will improve towards serial production
I wonder which of them will be able to see their opponent first when F 35 in stealth mode and KE when it's over are flying.

From now on, it will depend on success in maneuvering, detection and weapon capabilities in dogfights.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,484
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Which radar does the anka use? Will it also be equipped with Aesa radar like the akinci? I'm also wondering if anyone here has a comparison between Anka, and Hermes 900. I guess Israel ,and turkey is direct competitors in the drone export market.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,451
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
ASELSAN medium class unmanned land vehicle ASLAN (Lion)

ASLAN is an Unmanned Ground Vehicle developed by ASELSAN, capable of reconnaissance, surveillance, target detection, autonomous or remotely commanded, on which other useful loads needed with the SARP-L Weapon System can be attached.

F2A14261-C727-4E96-8499-1A3488D92919.jpeg

Last edited:

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,451
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Roketsan, one of the world's leading defense industry companies, and STM are preparing to sign an agreement for ALPAGUT, which was developed with national resources. With the ALPAGUT, which will be equipped with superior technologies, targets on the surface will be destroyed with high precision.
P.S. Said to be a loitering munition.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
8 3,850
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Roketsan, one of the world's leading defense industry companies, and STM are preparing to sign an agreement for ALPAGUT, which was developed with national resources. With the ALPAGUT, which will be equipped with superior technologies, targets on the surface will be destroyed with high precision.
P.S. Said to be a loitering munition.
ffs whats with these names!? they all sound similar, its a flustercuck

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
71 8,225
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I wonder which of them will be able to see their opponent first when F 35 in stealth mode and KE when it's over are flying.

From now on, it will depend on success in maneuvering, detection and weapon capabilities in dogfights.
With all due respect to kilezma, this comparison is not fair.

Trakya_forever

Committed member
Reactions
4 572
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is alpagut an anti-tank anti-armour version of alpagu or is it designed for other tasks mostly.
Im not sure for now, we will see tomorrow. However, its certain that Roketsan will supply the warhead from its ready ones.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Özgür Güleryüz, Alpagu will be fired from land, air and naval platforms. There will be a new version of Alpagu having longer range and carrying heavier warhead.

Work continues to integrate armor piercing ammunition and Rf seeker to the Kargu kamikaze drone.

Saha Expo Daily

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom