Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,977
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Probably just for PR video or to show it there during the ceremony. Would be absolutely hilarious if they let it take off from Anadolu though.
Oh for sure. They probably took the second prototype there.

UcanTost

Reactions
1 108
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sucked state resources? What kind of statement of that?
Back when Baykar's office was as big as a toilet, they were awarded tenders. Despite one of the sons, Selcuk (who studied in america), being a great engineer, they didn't come naturally.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,038
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's the other way around even though Tusas is more professional about it. One works with their own resources, while the other sucked the state's resources for years.
Really? In return, it produces products and exports them. Aselsan and Roketsan also receive support from the state. For some reason, Tusaş seems to be highlighted and targeted in this regard. Baykar says the same thing.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,562
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
20230409_175921.jpg

python34

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Baykar doesn't like Tusaş. Their statements show that. They are on good terms with Roketsan and Aselsan, that's what happens when there is competition.
which explanations demonstrate this? Aselsan's cameras were mostly exported through which platform? And Roketsan's ammunition was mostly exported through which platform?

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,354
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
OMG OMG!
If this actually is true man
Iam fervently waiting🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
@MADDOG Pls tell me that it is true..... maybe Baykar is foreshadowing a GREAT MILESTONE in the Turkish defense industry probably on par with the TFX

Translation:
President Erdogan: Tomorrow, hopefully, our UAVs and SİHAs will land on the delivery ceremony of our aircraft carrier (TCG ANATOLIA) in Tuzla.

When did TB3 flew?

boredaf

Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,830
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
President Erdogan: Tomorrow, hopefully, our UAVs and SİHAs will land on the delivery ceremony of our aircraft carrier (TCG ANATOLIA) in Tuzla.
If I could find a bookie I'd put money on that not happening. A lot of money.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
If I could find a bookie I'd put money on that not happening. A lot of money.
Me too
But who knows.... it wont hurt to be mlre optimistic since we already got more than what we wanted by seeing the Hurjet, Kizilelma, TFX, and Anka 3 in the span of 3 short months

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,977
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Idk but the TB3 is on the TCG Anadolu's deck rn🔥🔥🔥

He did say so. But it could be interpreted in a couple of ways. I highly doubt they'll fly the TB3 this early on. As İsmail Demir stated, their aim is to begin testing the drone on conventional locations first. I also think they brought the second prototype of Kızılelma (it also hasn't flown). So I don't think so. But we will see we don't know much about this.

python34

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It was explained that KE can take off without needing any assistance. I think KE will take off with minimal fuel and land at another airport.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,863
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Back when Baykar's office was as big as a toilet, they were awarded tenders. Despite one of the sons, Selcuk (who studied in america), being a great engineer, they didn't come naturally.
Without beeing son of law, you think we would order thousand UAVs from Baykar? Erdogan advertise Baykar wherever he goes abroad. If this is not State support, I dont know what it is.

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,977
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
It was explained that KE can take off without needing any assistance. I think KE will take off with minimal fuel and land at another airport.
The problem here is this... If this is indeed the second prototype, you would risk losing the aircraft. She hasn't flown yet. The first prototype should be undergoing testing at Çorlu. It recently conducted her 3rd test. It is far from being mature.

TB3 is more likely (was less complex, built upon a proven platform, less expensive and thus you may cut corners). But I still very much doubt this.

Top Bottom