Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,830
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can't we just go 1 day without this thread turning into Baykar vs Tusaş hate/jerk off competition thread?

Same people constantly complaining about the same things derailing the thread again and again; just create a new thread called Baykar vs Tusaş Showdown and get it over with in there so that people who can differentiate politics and companies from their products can actually talk about the drones themselves here in relative peace.

python34

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are discussing whether the government will try to launch KE for propaganda purposes, and if so, whether it could be successful. Even if it launches, it won't mean anything significant for the KE program itself, but it could result in a significant gain for propaganda purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,864
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are discussing whether the government will try to launch KE for propaganda purposes, and if so, whether it could be successful. Even if it launches, it won't mean anything significant for the KE program itself, but it could result in a significant gain for propaganda purposes.
And they have all the rights to propagate this.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tomorrow is hours away and there is no need to speculate about something that is next to imminent. I will only hold my breath and watch.

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,977
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
FtSYtp7XoAMoaSE-2.jpeg

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,140
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I think we will see TB3 take off and land on TCG Anadolu. Seems like Baykar has been flight testing TB3 already from airstrips.

KE is most likely just for show.

Top Bottom