DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Im not sure brakes are still a problem.
Even ismail demirtaş said there would be modifications made on anadolu.

Break failure is easily solvable through software. TB3 could reaccelerate upon touch down if brakes fail. Ship would be safe but drone would probably have to be ditched if too far from land.

boredaf

Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,845
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Even ismail demirtaş said there would be modifications made on anadolu."
That is not an answer to my question as there will not be "an operation" tomorrow, if anything happens, it'll be landing while it is docked. So, what break problem is there for TB-3 to stop in 200 meters give or take? How long did it take on land, I'm guessing you know?

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That is not an answer to my question as there will not be "an operation" tomorrow, if anything happens, it'll be landing while it is docked. So, what break problem is there for TB-3 to stop in 200 meters give or take? How long did it take on land, I'm guessing you know?
If the brakes fail It can damage the deck Net is a must

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,366
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
TB3 did probably al landed on TCG Anadolu, this is done deal if you ask me. They are not telling us everything, only things you need to now. I remember how Selcul Bayraktar spoke about PD170 engine, how powerfull it is and praised it in 2022. Lol he did not share it for fun.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 974
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Did Anadolu have arresting wires and Tb3 have tailhook to stop?
Aslo i dont think kizilelma can take off or land at Anadolu simce its reactive aircraft and needs longer runway . They can try with empty weight to tske off perhaps but landing is impossible .
Tb3 can easy tske off and land with modifications .

Okaber

Reactions
2 189
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Akinci patch of Azerbaijani army.

(Invisible Threat)

AA056B8A-C99A-4A47-BB97-80727967609C.jpeg

290BD2A9-A725-4E2F-9435-EAE7E117FBFF.png

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,852
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Did Anadolu have arresting wires and Tb3 have tailhook to stop?
Aslo i dont think kizilelma can take off or land at Anadolu simce its reactive aircraft and needs longer runway . They can try with empty weight to tske off perhaps but landing is impossible .
Tb3 can easy tske off and land with modifications .
TB-3 can slow down on the runway without a tail hook. The aircraft will already have a very low approach speed, almost on foot. The problem will start when we want to put the KE into the equation (or even the Hürjet, based on official statements).

Top Bottom