Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,648
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
STM Alpagu block i & ii............I will try to quote Ismail Demir "He said that when they show it STM Alpagu as platform and also use with other platforms. That he and other Allies start asking Questions: like we saw what and how AI on this platform can DO. Is there more about what can do this platform"
Conclusion of this ally questions was that They were AFRAID from this platform and Ismail Demir "SAID that Turkiye decide to put on hold some of available options as AI for Alpagu and similar products". Since then I see that they EVEN STOP SHOWING Real Videos about Progress
you got source for that?

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,569
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
276161652_4563652467072466_4456819130910629962_n.jpg

ok what can be the conection between AKSUNGUR and TURKCELL?:)

according to C4defence

AKSUNGUR Can Serve as a Base Station
A new capability has been added to AKSUNGUR A civilian base station was integrated into the AKSUNGUR Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) platform, with this capability, mobile communication will be provided uninterruptedly over DataLink systems in case of disasters. For the first time, uninterrupted mobile phone calls were provided via the civilian base station integrated into the platform. Thanks to this capability, the first tests of which were successfully completed with the mobile data support provided by Turkcell, AKSUNGUR will be able to serve as a base station in addition to intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance activities in disaster situations such as fire and earthquake.

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,977
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus

according to C4defence

AKSUNGUR Can Serve as a Base Station
A new capability has been added to AKSUNGUR A civilian base station was integrated into the AKSUNGUR Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) platform, with this capability, mobile communication will be provided uninterruptedly over DataLink systems in case of disasters. For the first time, uninterrupted mobile phone calls were provided via the civilian base station integrated into the platform. Thanks to this capability, the first tests of which were successfully completed with the mobile data support provided by Turkcell, AKSUNGUR will be able to serve as a base station in addition to intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance activities in disaster situations such as fire and earthquake.
Wouldn't be surprised if the Aksungur evolves into an air ambulance some day 😂

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,820
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ecderha said:
STM Alpagu block i & ii............I will try to quote Ismail Demir "He said that when they show it STM Alpagu as platform and also use with other platforms. That he and other Allies start asking Questions: like we saw what and how AI on this platform can DO. Is there more about what can do this platform"
Conclusion of this ally questions was that They were AFRAID from this platform and Ismail Demir "SAID that Turkiye decide to put on hold some of available options as AI for Alpagu and similar products". Since then I see that they EVEN STOP SHOWING Real Videos about Progress
you got source for that?

I just DID checked all years 2021, 2020,2019 for interview about kargu..............there is NONE i think they :) removed the video................Why because drone were used Successfully in Libya............Then there were REPORT about his success went to UN. UN created session about report what this drone AI doing.............it started as big issue how this drones are working, what is AI doing, what are the AI decisions etc...............Then this go further and went to Netherlands parliament...................

Some other known people discussion about the event
Sorry it is only Turkish

Adıvar

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey

If i got your question correctly,

Same as the connection between any base station and service provider (Turkcell, Vodafon, etc). Aksungur will serve as a transciever mounted on a tower 10 km long which will extend the LOS distance much, very much longer.
images.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

comolokko

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
yes, we are one of the leading countries in the world in the production of unmanned aerial vehicles but isn't it time to try the untried? instead of repeating what has been done, we need to develop technologies that will revolutionize the industry. although our genetics are suitable for this, we do not force our imagination.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
yes, we are one of the leading countries in the world in the production of unmanned aerial vehicles but isn't it time to try the untried? instead of repeating what has been done, we need to develop technologies that will revolutionize the industry. although our genetics are suitable for this, we do not force our imagination.

Cyclocopters have been tried and failed many times over history.
Recently Germans failed with Ddalus now its the Russians turn to fail.

If you have a couple dozen thousand dollars for a crazy winner project give me a call.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Did they mean Akıncı or TB2 ?
I updated the exports map with TB2.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
According to Senator Ali Ndume, Chairman Senate Committee on Army, Nigerian UAV pilots are currently undergoing training in Turkey.

Why on Earth would Turkey sell Akinci to Nigeria
It is one of Turkey's most advanced drones and Turkey is selling it to a nation with no international standrads and may allow foreign operatives to carefully study such an amazing piece of equipment
I can understand TB2 but not Akinci

Turkey can sell Akinci to countries with decent privacy reputation and strong regulation system such as Europe or Asian countries like Japan or South Korea. Other than that and Turkey should keept it max at TB2 and Anka

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is one of Turkey's most advanced drones and Turkey is selling it to a nation with no international standrads and may allow foreign operatives to carefully study such an amazing piece of equipment

Turkey can sell Akinci to countries with decent privacy reputation and strong regulation system such as Europe or Asian countries like Japan or South Korea. Other than that and Turkey should keept it max at TB2 and Anka

He doesn't say anything about Akinici in the video, likely speculation from the twitter user posting it.

They will most certainly be sold TB2.

comolokko

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

every good product has an imitation. let them do it. the important thing is the software (y) (i think it tb2 for nigeria)

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,544
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's very well possible to have been sold to Nigeria.

Baykar announced sale of Akinci to 2 countries. Suppose one is Ukraine, which country is nr 2?

Siper>MMU

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
An EX Nigeria state council member said Nigeria will procure Akıncı from Turkey 1 month ago. I think its possible

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom