Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,702
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Different canard config for the KE prototype. They're much smaller.

via SST

View attachment 56324

View attachment 56326
I think it has an IWB cover width of around 160 cm by 350 cm. This means that it can easilly carry 4 BVRAAMs or 2 BVRAAMs and 2 medium-range cruise missiles in the internal compartment from the very first block.

Baris

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,837
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turan

Reactions
1 350
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Some people think that unmanned fighters like Kızılelma have no chance against manned fighters in air-to-air combat. Well, Do you think the Kızılelma with modern AESA radar and low RCS can provide an overwhelming advantage in air-to-air battles against old fighter jets like the mig29, block 30 16 or Su27?
After all, not every country in the world has a very advanced modern jet like the F35 or well trained pilots. For example, if an aircraft like Kızılelma were in the hands any of African countries right now, would it theoretically be sufficient to provide air superiority over other neighboring countries alone?

Brave Janissary

Reactions
5 635
Some people think that unmanned fighters like Kızılelma have no chance against manned fighters in air-to-air combat. Well, Do you think the Kızılelma with modern AESA radar and low RCS can provide an overwhelming advantage in air-to-air battles against old fighter jets like the mig29, block 30 16 or Su27?
After all, not every country in the world has a very advanced modern jet like the F35 or well trained pilots. For example, if an aircraft like Kızılelma were in the hands any of African countries right now, would it theoretically be sufficient to provide air superiority over other neighboring countries alone?

With das kind sensors and 360 degree fireable iir missiles no need to ultra pilotagee skills in dogfight.

Enderun

Reactions
4 850
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe I can tell you based on what I've heard.. A certain amount of distance has been covered on a Global Hawk-style unmanned system at 65,000 feet and above, and an Unmanned Radar aircraft + also an unmanned Tanker aircraft, and the work on an unmanned transport aircraft must have started at a low level, I guess information will come to open sources next year.
I found it, I wrote it to see what kind of studies there are.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom