Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The word here is "almost".

in response U.S troops opens fire liberally to the crowd. Killing multiple people, mostly women and children.

I want a reliable source for this because I have done a search and found no news about such an event as you have described taking place.

Last edited:

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Why are you keep misinterpreting what we are saying. No body here is supporting Russian 'Imperialism'.

We are just saying, on a diplomatic and state to state level ( not moral or personal ) we simply don't care about the war that much ( except if there is any matter of our own national interest ) and we like to just keep it as it was before with Russia ( as well as with the others )

Lol is that why you used quotation marks on Imperialism?

Just admit it you Support Russia & hate Europeans. Which is a shame because it wasnt the collective fault of Europeans who colonized and starved Bengal but the British. Who funnily enough dislike other Europeans as well you know?

Why should the Ukranians have to suffer? They have nothing to do with such events & their ancestors were Slaves as much as an African Americans today.

The indifference to Russian savegery during this war and many years before is exposing alot of people in the global south as hypocrites lol

Last edited:

Bosniak Revival

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Mate people falling from airplanes and desperately trying to cling to them ain't orderly withdrawal or no bloodshed 😂atleast the Soviet funded government lasted for 4 years after the Soviet withdrawal unlike the "orderly withdrawal "where the Afghan gov fell before even the withdrawal.and don't forget about the shit ton of weapons you left behind that are causing massive problems to the entire region.most of the US small arms have already made to indian borders in the hands of terrorists and attacks on pakistan has increased drastically with TTP now more stronger and don't forget the population you left behind

Dude people were clinging on Airplanes because they desperatley either wanted the Americans to stay or go to America. Especially threatened groups like the Hazaras

Literally No Afghan unless he was beyond mentally ill wanted the Soviets to stay or god forbid wanted to leave to Russia lol

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,401
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Lol is that why you used quotation marks on Imperialism?

Just admit it you Support Russia & hate Europeans. Which is a shame because it wasnt the collective fault of Europeans who colonized and starved Bengal but the British. Who funnily enough dislike other Europeans as well you know?
Don't try to put words in my mouth. It won't work.
Why should the Ukranians have to suffer? They have nothing to do with such events & their ancestors were Slaves as much as an African Americans today.
When did i say Ukrainians has to suffer for other people’s crime?
The indifference to Russian savegery during this war and many years before is exposing alot of people in the global south as hypocrites lol
When Russia gassed Syrians children we condemned it. When soviet union invaded Afghanistan it was most hated in South East Asia.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I want a reliable source for this because I have done a search and found no news about such an event as you have described taking place.
The Americans just like the Russians will off course deny their wrongdoings.

Earlier they said that U.S troops fire at ISIS shooters waiting outside the perimeter, but then redacted the report after...

Newly released testimony from US military survivors of the August 26 attack at Kabul airport has cast doubt on the findings of the Pentagon’s investigation into the incident, which concluded that nobody was hit by gunfire in its aftermath.
The testimony also adds to some of the questions raised in this week’s CNN investigation, in which Afghan survivors recalled seeing people shot in front of them. Afghan medical staff in five hospitals also reported seeing gunshot wounds in the dead and wounded, and one doctor recalled removing bullets from four patients. The Pentagon had dismissed the Afghan accounts as the result of memories jumbled by the impact of the blast, or, in the case of the medical diagnoses, the result of inadequate examinations. The investigators have nonetheless accepted they did not speak to any Afghan civilians.
I went in and saw a lot of Marines shooting by the jersey barrier. There was a lot of smoke,” she told investigators in an interview dated 13 October. “I couldn’t see where they were firing. They grabbed me and I started firing my weapon as well. I don’t know what I was firing at.”
Now that we know no Isis are there with rifles, the only explanation of the bullets will be from the U.S marines in the perimeter getting panicked.

I mean a single suicide bomber isn't enough to kill 170 people+13 marines, you'll need truck bomb for that.

The US at least cares about its public image
So does the Russian ,hence they have RT, Russia24 etc...too bad for the Russians now their TVs are now banned on Youtube lmao.
, so it restrains itself from doing the most horrific things indiscriminately. While they do bad things for sure, they try to limit the useless killing because it hurts their image. On the other hand, the Russians are proud of their destruction and are using it as a tactic to intimidate their enemies.
Umm no, You people cry Mariupol, Bucha...the U.S has Hanoi and My Lai as an equivalent.
The US doesn’t do artillery bombing of cities until they are practically erased from the map,
uhuh
ap_17192449083017_custom-b6e84e4cbc4f482fe167a5c9ce8ee4806fd39dbe.jpg

us_bombing_of_hanoi_vietnam_1972_rubble_170973837.jpg

but the Russians have no shame in doing just that.
The guy who planned Linebacker II is probably a decorated and distinguished U.S military officer later on in life, living happily and peacefully until his death.

If I recall correctly there's even a meme for that.

anBppz0_700b.jpg

War is bad, no matter who fights you, but there is a different level of savagery when it comes to the Russians.
Same savagery, you see wars in Algeria, Vietnam, Iraq and it makes Ukraine looks like a kindergarten of savagery tbh.

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,401
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Vietnam and Algeria was beyond comprehension if we compared it to Ukraine.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Vietnam and Algeria was beyond comprehension if we compared it to Ukraine.
True...and there's no #WeStandforAlgeria or #WeStandforVietnam for them, no ringtausch whatsoever and the perpetrator of war crimes on the enemy side are hailed as heroes and defenders of these countries are labelled as mobs.

So, why can't the Russians celebrate their own "heroes". and why people outside should be forced to condemn ?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
When soviet union invaded Afghanistan it was most hated in South East Asia.

I actually once read a twitter thread about a Ukrainian ex-Soviet VDV troops once stationed in Afghanistan, now refugee in Europe. Maybe Karma does happens.

I mean the word "occupation" is not foreign to Ukraine tbh, 5000 Ukraine troops are stationed in Iraq post OIF 2003. What are they doing there.:D

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,005
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Americans just like the Russians will off course deny their wrongdoings.

Earlier they said that U.S troops fire at ISIS shooters waiting outside the perimeter, but then redacted the report after...

Newly released testimony from US military survivors of the August 26 attack at Kabul airport has cast doubt on the findings of the Pentagon’s investigation into the incident, which concluded that nobody was hit by gunfire in its aftermath.
The testimony also adds to some of the questions raised in this week’s CNN investigation, in which Afghan survivors recalled seeing people shot in front of them. Afghan medical staff in five hospitals also reported seeing gunshot wounds in the dead and wounded, and one doctor recalled removing bullets from four patients. The Pentagon had dismissed the Afghan accounts as the result of memories jumbled by the impact of the blast, or, in the case of the medical diagnoses, the result of inadequate examinations. The investigators have nonetheless accepted they did not speak to any Afghan civilians.
I went in and saw a lot of Marines shooting by the jersey barrier. There was a lot of smoke,” she told investigators in an interview dated 13 October. “I couldn’t see where they were firing. They grabbed me and I started firing my weapon as well. I don’t know what I was firing at.”
Now that we know no Isis are there with rifles, the only explanation of the bullets will be from the U.S marines in the perimeter getting panicked.

I mean a single suicide bomber isn't enough to kill 170 people+13 marines, you'll need truck bomb for that.

So does the Russian ,hence they have RT, Russia24 etc...too bad for the Russians now their TVs are now banned on Youtube lmao.

Umm no, You people cry Mariupol, Bucha...the U.S has Hanoi and My Lai as an equivalent.

uhuh
ap_17192449083017_custom-b6e84e4cbc4f482fe167a5c9ce8ee4806fd39dbe.jpg

us_bombing_of_hanoi_vietnam_1972_rubble_170973837.jpg

The guy who planned Linebacker II is probably a decorated and distinguished U.S military officer later on in life, living happily and peacefully until his death.

If I recall correctly there's even a meme for that.

anBppz0_700b.jpg

Same savagery, you see wars in Algeria, Vietnam, Iraq and it makes Ukraine looks like a kindergarten of savagery tbh.
Yanks are the same shit as russki, 0 diff.

contricusc

Reactions
1 518
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
Don't judge people with youtube comments. They are mostly lonely keyboard warriors who are sitting in the dark corners of the rooms and has nothing to do except spitting out their hatred. ( they are just delusional with an IQ level less than room temperature )
Correct!

I mean when that ISIS thing was trending just having a muslim surname was good enough to be viciously abused in social media even if you try to make any meaningful conversation. ( just for one example, I remember when Christchurch shooting happened a lot of people online celebrating the mass shooting like it was a perfect tit for tat and even justifying the killing of children by saying, they would become terrorists anyway ) How do you think it felt to us back then?
Yes, that was disgraceful and it showed the lack of education and logic of many people in the so called “civilized” West.

Or you can listen to the neocons in UK or US who are frequently obsessed with their 'glorious ancestors' who civilized the whole world And how we people in the East are always 'ungrateful' to the Empire and its good deed.
Yes, that’s another example of idiots in the West.

Besides It is not just the people in the East trying to justifying the Russia's war, a lot of Ult-right in Europe and America is sympathetic to Russia and if you carefully listen to their videos you will hear how they desperately try to explain, that zelensky is as bad as putin so there is no point in helping Ukraine and even try to justify Russia's logic.

Yes, I am aware of that trend among the far-right and it is very shameful. There are lots of idiots in both East and West.

contricusc

Reactions
1 518
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania

You present events from half a century ago. I was talking about recent decades, when the US greatly improved accuracy and efficiency, and has a professional military without recruits.

This century it’s only the Russians doing this kind of staff, as they remained stuck in the last century.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You present events from half a century ago.
Last century is an overstatement, more suitable is a few decade ago. And how is it even wrong. What you're saying is basically...wait long enough its not a sin.
I was talking about recent decades, when the US greatly improved accuracy and efficiency, and has a professional military without recruits..
So why not help the Russian by supplying them precision weapons ? Maybe after that they'll stop carpet bombing and start precision bombing. Why haven't I heard JDAM provison from NATO to Russia to "help" them reduce collateral damage? ?

After all, increase in precision is in the spirit of humanity right ? says no one ever.

This century it’s only the Russians doing this kind of staff, as they remained stuck in the last century.
Like what ? bombing people, mass rape, looting ? ....

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

From my own perspective what's happening to the Ukrainians is quite evil. From a purely moral perspective it makes sense to support them. People get confused because Ukrainians are getting support from certain nations that it automatically makes Ukraine the bad guy. I guarantee any nation in Ukraine's positions would be looking for help in any place they can find it. If Turkiye ended up in a full blown war against Russia, tomorrow we too would take whatever support from where 'ever we can get it, which i suspect won't be many places considering erdogans approach to diplomacy.

From a geopolitical perspective nations who are in the direct line of contact with Russia have a geopolitical imperative to make sure Ukraine wins. If Ukraine had fallen in the first weeks as Russia anticipated, Turks today would be talking about the coming war with Russia. Yeah were bigger then Ukraine, we got more tools and our geography is hell of a lot harder to navigate then Ukraine's, but do we want to face a situation where half our cities are destroyed and millions are killed just to successfully repel a Russian invasion, while are economy has been reduced to shit in the process?

Personally i get kind of annoyed about how slow weapon support is, Ukrainians ability to fight hard despite being at every disadvantage possible is admirable but at the same time its an incredible opportunity for everyone to create a situation where Russia is put back in her place. It feels to me that too many nations are dicking around, Turkiye has a lot more tools for example that should have been shipped. And if training is an issue then Turkish operators can put on a Ukrainian uniform and operate them for them.

The Russians took every single opportunity to screw us and the gift of a life time presents itself and a year on were still messing about over giving them the tools they need to remove the invader completely.

contricusc

Reactions
1 518
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
Personally i get kind of annoyed about how slow weapon support is, Ukrainians ability to fight hard despite being at every disadvantage possible is admirable but at the same time its an incredible opportunity for everyone to create a situation where Russia is put back in her place. It feels to me that too many nations are dicking around, Turkiye has a lot more tools for example that should have been shipped. And if training is an issue then Turkish operators can put on a Ukrainian uniform and operate them for them.

The Russians took every single opportunity to screw us and the gift of a life time presents itself and a year on were still messing about over giving them the tools they need to remove the invader completely.

Well said!

contricusc

Reactions
1 518
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
Last century is an overstatement, more suitable is a few decade ago. And how is it even wrong. What you're saying is basically...wait long enough its not a sin.
No. What I’m saying is that the likes of US or France no longer do the atrocities they did 50 years ago. Because the public is more informed and the feedback from regular people to the political class is much stronger now due to technology, democratic countries must be a lot more careful when it comes to doing atrocities. This is why they haven’t done anything similar in the last few decades. On the other hand, for autocracies like Russia and China there is no pressure from the public, so their leaders are free to act like in the past with no concern for human life or even their own image.

I’m just saying that democratic countries act in a more civilized way today, because it is harder for their leaders to get away with atrocities like they did in the past. There is no such barrier for the likes of Putin.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom