Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Shit and Fun aside.
We need to understand that this is the way.It is logical and natural that people with power understood AT LAST that putin mafia circle must pay for invasion and destruction.
Prigozhin have to do and succeeded, this is one is NORMAL. putin have to be pushed down from the power

The entire power structure in Russia is corrupt and evil.

The war long ago turned into a fiasco and was only being maintained to keep Putin in power. But the writing was on the wall that its only a matter of time before its a complete loss.

The Russian establishment understand that the longer the war goes on the more the Russians lose and the Americans have been arming Ukraine in a way to ensure that Russia bloods. They needed this war to end yesterday even if it means a total Russian surrender.

The boggled eyed gremlin is just a criminal opportunist, ideally you want civil war to sweep the entire "white russia" to last for a long time and for the Russians themselves to reduce their own cities to rubble.

If this conflict is able to turn into a fully fledged civil war, the Muslims and every other minority must understand their is an opportunity to break free. The nations in the caucuses should be approaching Turkiye for the Turkish military to move in a protect them should the Russian leadership completely fracture into multiple warring factions.

Eitherway for Ukraine a "golden ticket" may have just been given to them.

Dmitry

Committed member
Ukraine Correspondent
Reactions
4 841
Nation of residence
Ukraine
Nation of origin
Ukraine
The journalist sounds like she has a Ukrainian accent which took me by surprise until I remembered where Rostov is located in Russia.
in the outback of the Rostov region and the Krasnodar region , until recently they spoke Ukrainian

Dmitry

Committed member
Ukraine Correspondent
Reactions
4 841
Nation of residence
Ukraine
Nation of origin
Ukraine
I hope Russia passed the stage of 1993. And I hope the 1917 stage begins

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
@Dmitry , bro... how are things in Ukraine right now? Are people having a good day, are they feeling excited? What do you think is the best strategy for your Armed Forces right now: To stay calm and see how this unfolds or to attack and throw even more fuel into the fire?

Dmitry

Committed member
Ukraine Correspondent
Reactions
4 841
Nation of residence
Ukraine
Nation of origin
Ukraine
@Dmitry , bro... how are things in Ukraine right now? Are people having a good day, are they feeling excited? What do you think is the best strategy for your Armed Forces right now: To stay calm and see how this unfolds or to attack and throw even more fuel into the fire?

Well, everyone is discussing the events related to Wagner, that's a fact. On the street and in the market, the talk is mostly about this. How this will affect the front is difficult to speculate. Options 3:
1. The forces of the Russian Federation will be forced to leave the trenches in order to counteract the Wagner. Because in Russia itself, as far as I understand, there are no troops at all now.
2. The morale of the Russian troops will drop and they will run, or better yet, direct their anger at Moscow and join Prigozhin, as they did in 1917 - this is what I hope for.
3. Everything that is happening now is a production planned by Putin to distract the people and have an explanation why they are forced to withdraw troops from Ukraine.

All ukrainians right now:

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Opportunity for Crimea getting liberated is coming soon.

I can feel it.

Russia is imploding.

Dmitry

Committed member
Ukraine Correspondent
Reactions
4 841
Nation of residence
Ukraine
Nation of origin
Ukraine
Regarding the oil depot in Voronezh. Versions running:
1) the oil depot was attacked by a helicopter (the video shows a helicopter before the explosion)
2) A MANPADS rocket hit the oil depot, which the Wagnerites fired at a helicopter.

In any case, the oil depot and the helicopter are somehow connected.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, everyone is discussing the events related to Wagner, that's a fact. On the street and in the market, the talk is mostly about this. How this will affect the front is difficult to speculate. Options 3:
1. The forces of the Russian Federation will be forced to leave the trenches in order to counteract the Wagner. Because in Russia itself, as far as I understand, there are no troops at all now.
2. The morale of the Russian troops will drop and they will run, or better yet, direct their anger at Moscow and join Prigozhin, as they did in 1917 - this is what I hope for.
3. Everything that is happening now is a production planned by Putin to distract the people and have an explanation why they are forced to withdraw troops from Ukraine.

All ukrainians right now:

Option 3 is very likely. It won't be the first time either, otherwise Russia is doomed whether Mr Putin stays or not, won't really matter then.

Dmitry

Committed member
Ukraine Correspondent
Reactions
4 841
Nation of residence
Ukraine
Nation of origin
Ukraine

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom