Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

almogaver

Reactions
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
IMPORTANT: French and British soldiers killed in Ukraine! “I asked for confirmation and they told me that it is accurate. So, the Russians carried out an attack on Odessa, which killed 18 members of the British Special Air Service and injured 25 more. And they tell me that French soldiers died, not mercenaries who are French, no, these are soldiers of the French army. They were killed in large numbers.” — Colonel of the Spanish Army Reserve Pedro Baños
If Pedro Baños is the source, then it's certainly not true.

Pedro Baños is a well known ultra-far-right pro-russian conspiracy-theorist. Many in Spain even consider he is a propagandist at the service of the Kremlin.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 753
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
1722711721030.png

We still have to wait until 2025 for Ukraine to launch another major counteroffensive. Rainy season hits until October to November.

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,609
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
View attachment 69828
We still have to wait until 2025 for Ukraine to launch another major counteroffensive. Rainy season hits until October to November.
Yep! Russia has burned through thousands of pieces of armor it can't replace, tens of thousands of Russian lives, 4has raised bond rates to a level that will damage its economy for years and has been forced to stop exporting refined pretoleum products... To take less than 1% of Ukrainian territory thise year.

Their offensive this year has been another debacle.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom