Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

goldsilver

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Israel
Aircraft reportedly shot down in the area of Balakireva residential apartments in Kharkiv

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,140
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I really hope Turkey passes this period in peace
While it is good to have more recognition in the international stage, I do believe that jeopardising relations with Russia at this point will be a major blow to Turkey. Turkey and Russia are at several odds in Syria, Libya, and Azerbaijan; having such a monolith as an enemy rn is a bad idea
Above all, Akkuyu nuclear reactor must be completed at all costs

you’re still talking like you are scared of the ruskies. Wake up. Turkey would crush them

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I really hope Turkey passes this period in peace
While it is good to have more recognition in the international stage, I do believe that jeopardising relations with Russia at this point will be a major blow to Turkey. Turkey and Russia are at several odds in Syria, Libya, and Azerbaijan; having such a monolith as an enemy rn is a bad idea
Above all, Akkuyu nuclear reactor must be completed at all costs

What is Russia gonna do, bitch about Turkey delivering weapons to Ukraine? They have been delivering weapon to pkk for decades, ''nothing personal bro, its all business.''

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,819
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good points, but Russia is there now too. It all depends on Russia falling.
It will fall, Putin is up against the wall. He’s started a bloodbath removing anyone potential against him. Question is if he will use nukes to somehow create a ceasefire of sorts and try to balance it from there, but at 69 he doesn’t have long and will have to either plunge the world into war or die after seeing his Russia torn into smaller pieces.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
GDP suggests otherwise ;) What is Bosnia in comparison to Iraq ?
Well , we weren't dancing for Serbs for sure or we didn't capitulate. But 26 Bosnians had been grand vezirs of Ottoman Empire, so in other words prime minister of your country. Let alone how many were governors there. Also we have no habit killing each other.

M

Manomed

1646590520877.png

Turkish PÖH issue helmet and armored vest in use Ukraine. I think we have send them helmets,vests etc ı also saw garanti kompozit made ones in use there as well

Top Bottom