Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Well , we weren't dancing for Serbs for sure or we didn't capitulate. But 26 Bosnians had been grand vezirs of Ottoman Empire, so in other words prime minister of your country. Let alone how many were governors there. Also we have no habit killing each other.

Supporting Yugoslavia break up by West like separatists, killing each other e.t.c., welcoming western intervention to break up the country, severe corruption, what did I miss? like i said, get off your high horse looking down on others for no reason. What does your history even have to mean with respecting you today? are those your achievements?

tracer

Reactions
1 302
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Sweden
RT article published two days ago:

How convenient.
This is the dumbest thing I've seen all day. Most countries keep inactivated B.Anthracis and Y.Pestis in order to have working detection methods at their centers for disease control. We keep them in order to have a working DNA template and extraction method in case of an outbreak.

Only a few labs in the world are allowed to grow them, as they are BSL3/4 and subject to a number of regulations. Once inactivated you can drink a gallon of it and not get infected, thats what "inactivated" means.

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Military Equipment Losses

Russia - 730

destroyed: 287,
damaged: 10,
abandoned: 143,
captured: 290

Ukraine - 234
destroyed: 88,
damaged: 4,
abandoned: 44,
captured: 98

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim.
Good day to Others.

Military Equipment Losses

Russia - 784

destroyed: 310,
damaged: 10,
abandoned: 147,
captured: 317

Ukraine - 245
destroyed: 92,
damaged: 4,
abandoned: 44,
captured: 103