Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Seems like Ukraine won't need all those anti tank weapons after all
Who the fuck planned this invasion in the spring after the snow melts, Napoleon and the Nazis got stuck in this very region, how did the Russians not know this? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't even be surprised if the military staff is lying to Putin about the real situation on the ground,it turns out to be a circus. Meanwhile in briefings about the operation the Russians are showing the capture of some villages and settlements as if they captured regional capitals or major cities,confirming situation on the ground is pretty much stalling.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
The "world's second most powerful army" getting humiliated by drunk farmers and bunch of gopniks.

FNf262pUYAcnZ50.jpg

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
USSR were masters in propaganda, how did Russia become so weak in it?
I disagree. They effectivelly brainwashed most of the Russians. And in the west there are plenty of Putins supporters as well.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Well, things excalated quickly!

Central african armed forces are expriming their will to help Russia against "Ukrainian nationalists".

I've made a quick translation of their little speech ;

"Dear Russian brother of arms we are aware of what is happening in Ukraine... Russian soldiers are conducting military operations to bring peace and order against Ukrainian nationalists.

We,African soldiers,are ready to go and support our Russian brothers,dear Russian brothers don't give up,we africans are soon coming,courage courage courage..."

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I disagree. They effectivelly brainwashed most of the Russians. And in the west there are plenty of Putins supporters as well.
Sry but one must be dumb to believe such stuff, and by dumb i mean with IQ in upper middle two digits.

tomthebotfly

Reactions
1 218
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Italy

The thing the Russians are doing right now, Bombing hospitals and saying that there were Azov inside it, they even went to the Christian pope and said that they didn't guarantee that they won't bomb civilian hospitals (https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...ombing-childrens-hospital-ukraine-2022-03-09/). And the whole thing with the chemical weapons, now US officials and Intel is saying they might use chemical weapons.

I'm seriously scared for the Ukrainians, civilians and military, that will have to go through this. The Russians and Putin are getting desperate and it's reaching a point where tens of thousands of lives will be lost because Putin needs to keep his reputation. I pray the Ukrainians can fight off this merciless and ruthless aggressor.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

Russia buries 18-year-old conscript - its youngest victim of the Ukraine war - as anger grows over Putin sending teenage soldiers as cannon fodder​

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Russia buries 18-year-old conscript - its youngest victim of the Ukraine war - as anger grows over Putin sending teenage soldiers as cannon fodder​

I have yet to see a Russian soldier,only Chechens,Dagestani,Tatars,Kazaks,Uzbeks etc.
No Russian.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom