Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
with my limited knowledge from history and comparing this war with examples, this one starts to remind me on spanish civil war, we all know how it ended eventually, rather scary.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,459
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every time there is a war or a conflict dont be surprised as mercs all come in droves.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,459
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Australia is supporting Ukraine but they also said anybody travelling to fight will cop jail or even prison sentences.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
with my limited knowledge from history and comparing this war with examples, this one starts to remind me on spanish civil war, we all know how it ended eventually, rather scary.
No. Ot was good ending

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I
we will see, if we would be lucky to see outcome...

meanwhile, russians are welcoming assadists into their ranks, that should be good news i suppose.
I know what you mean, it is just the fact that in the Spanish Civil war, people who were defeated are the same who make a mess all over the world nowadays

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,063
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Just shows it isn't going to plan for Putin. I doubt when he first declared this war he thought he was going to need some middle eastern fanatics to join his fight against the Ukrainian people.

Calling in shia fanatics is another failed policy from Putin, it will only make the Ukrainian people hate Russia even more. The conflict goes from bad to worse.

Last edited:

wolveray

Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
It will be very foolish if this shia fanatic decided to go to ukraine considering that russia allowing israel to bomb them constantly.It will be ultimate stupidity for them to help out russia unless of couse you are from syria national army

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom