Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
As I already post couple of tweets about russian orcs which do NOT follow any road LAWS in Belarus.....
This is again......again .......and again......... Another accident with russian orcs doing damage and killing civilians

Reporter saying:

Sometimes russians stand on roads without any identification lights, drive in a state of alcohol intoxication, and their vehicles are literally falling apart. As a result of accidents involving their equipment, there have already been fatalities.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
O
And a few words to those so-called nationalist farts crying out for revenge (in Syria, etc.), and laughing their asses off to Russia’s humiliation;

Do not forget, that you have to live with Russia in this neighborhood, whether you like it or not. And your future is rather entangled by a messed up relationship. A humiliated, bitter Russia means only one thing for this country, and that is disaster. You will need to go ways before you expose your balls!

Go out, get a life ;)
O yeah? What the f they going to do? As I have said in my previous posts I saw them in my country and they want more. Us or them for ever. You can go to Disneyland if you wish, when comes to it , it is much better that people like you are not around anyway

L

legionairre

O yeah? What the f they going to do? As I have said in my previous posts I saw them in my country and they want more. Us or them for ever. You can go to Disneyland if you wish, when comes to it , it is much better that people like you are not around anyway
You are too fast on the trigger, chill out! Read it carefully before you accuse people calling out for common-sense…

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The bear would not care less about her losses in this conflict, or any other conflict, for as long as the goal is achieved. Otherwise the dead would not be prey to wild beasts out in the fields. Now how cruel is that? Do you really think Russia cares about emotional masturbation of others saying that her arse got kicked in battle?

All in all, what you refer to here is hardly the focus of my words…

nah i'm just not going to buy this disaster/humiliation is all part of the plan. Only Russians seem to have an army that wants to show every failure as a success. I still remember all the Turkish drone excuses over Syria.

Before Syria Russians had the best air defence systems, the pantsir was hailed as best of its class. Each time Turkish drones out done it, whether it was syria, libya or azerbaijan an army of bots found excuses to defend its failure. Same will happen after this war too in Ukraine.

On balance on everything thats happened, this Ukraine adventure has been an absolute disaster that may just get worse for Russia yet.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom