Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
23 9,819
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
What it took you almost 2 weeks to come up with an answer. Let's make things clear , your par of Sub Continent was instrumental in the subjugation of India and all of it achieved by 150k British troops. It took 300k Austro-Hungarian soldiers to do same in Bosnia 1878. You helped Inda more then once in very particular way , didn't you? Unfortunately your country is prone to the natural disasters and you got helped so many times. But hey bad tings happen but what I really can't stand that someone from your part of the world comes up and with mumbo jumbo stories demand of me to support my enemy and at the same time wanting that I be his "Muslim" brother. I have to in your opinion take concern for 16 children which you have and food prices? Bosnians, Albanians, Turks and Azeris are chips on the table to " balance " the world for you? Well I can say here , is it because we're white? So you want the balance of power with your irrelevant army, huge population over my ass and you seriously think that I will be OK with that? Also since your friend is Imran Hussain supporter , in other words you think that you have the right on the Turkish forum to demand that Turks hate themselves and that I glorify Ratlko Mladic? All of that and even with so called religious flavor?

What are you actually talking about? Your reply makes no sense at all. More off-topics again. Which part of this gibberish is relevant to our previous replies? Write properly. You didn't make anything clear.

The West did not support the Serbs during the Bosnian Genocide. They just turned a blind eye

The Serbs were actually supported by Russia, China & some Arab countries who helped them with sanctions evasion.

The West & Bosnia are freinds now. UK right now is our MAJOR ally for example.

And what turning blind eyes means basically? Check the link i provided in my previous reply. The statement of our contingent commander clearly indicates which side the West and it's media supported. 👇

What most people do not know even today is that, the UN Peace Keeping mission was launched in Bosnia without UN Security Council Peacekeeping mandate simply because the big powers could not agree on a common agenda.
Deployment of peacekeeping units from Muslim countries was put on hold in 1993, as many European nations objected to their deployment in Bosnia- Herzegovina
The situation on the ground was getting worse that demanded additional troops, which NATO countries were unable to commit.
Operations in Bosnia were primarily a NATO-run operations, which later came under the flag of UN Peacekeepers, but in reality what I witnessed was: NATO continued its firm hold with the French and the British playing the lead role in all decision making. Interestingly, Americans were kept out of all operational decision-making process.
We even experienced UN Observers from the West looking upon BANBAT with suspicious eyes.
During our mission we faced a very hostile Western media including CNN. In consequence, I had to go on a number of interviews with medias like BBC, SKY TV UK, Peter Jennings Show ABC TV USA and a number of papers like LA Times and Philadelphia Times as part of my struggle to fight the negative media campaign against BANBAT.
According to my judgement, the European nations were upset with BANBAT because hey came to believe wrongfully that the battlefield losses of the Serbs were somehow linked to the arrival of the BANBAT in the area, and this is not what the lead European nations wanted to see. War in Bosnia continued for five years or so, simply because two of the leading European nations had a clear political objective to let the war continue till Bosnia lives no longer as a Muslim majority country in the heart of Christian Europe. This was the prime reason for enforcing arms embargo on the Bosnians while the Serbs were getting free supply of weapons from elements of the Serbian army.

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Again. Russian Forums.

1649945271315.png

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Again. Russian Forums.

View attachment 42538

Its Topwar.
800+ Comments enjoy.

Quite a lot of pessimism after the initial glory to Russia Comments.
I have been following it for some time now and they are now starting to acknowledge losses instead of calling them Fake.

Their comment is funny af and full of pessimism

One of these is, start from Kursk going to Moskva then.... 🤣🤣🤣

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Seriously what's wrong with the RuAF?
There are so many man portable AA systems on the ground in Ukraine that the Russian Air Force would be taking a huge risk in flying deep into Central and Western Ukraine. The Ukrainian jets and helos are flying extremely low level, where as the Russian jets have to stay "high and away" not to be baited into Ukrainian air defenses. The combination of what's left of Ukraine's air defense, some 2000+ stingers on the ground, an untold number of Iglas and now the Starstreak system...

Air launched cruise missiles, from behind your own lines, is one thing, but routinely penetrating deep into Ukraine to try to engage their fighter aircraft and helos is a suicide mission waiting to happen right now.

The more anti-air systems that the Ukrainians can procure from the West, the more it keeps the Russian Air Force at a distance. They simply cannot afford to be losing high volumes of SU-34s and Mig-31's. Their SU-25's and their helos will continue to be in the fight, throughout the East, but advancing any further at this point would be a death trap.

Last edited:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,437
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Too big, slow and expensive, IMO. The Reaper is a BIG target and much easier for the Russians to locate and shoot down. At nearly $17 million USD each (not counting payload), I think the Ukrainians could get better "bang for their buck" elsewhere. One Reaper is the same price as 9-10 Bayraktars, for example, and while the Reaper is, obviously, more capable, the Bayraktar's ability to move around, largely undetected, is a huge advantage.

There is no doubt that the Reaper is a fantastic weapons platform, but unless the U.S. wants to give Ukraine $300 million to buy 10 of them and all the Hellfire missiles they will need for combat operations, I don't see the point. That doesn't even count the control units for them.

Diictodon

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
There are so many man portable AA systems on the ground in Ukraine that the Russian Air Force would be taking a huge risk in flying deep into Central and Western Ukraine. The Ukrainian jets and helos are flying extremely low level, where as the Russian jets have to stay "high and away" not to be baited into Ukrainian air defenses. The combination of what's left of Ukraine's air defense, some 2000+ stingers on the ground, an untold number of Islas and now the Starstreak system...

Air launched cruise missiles, from behind your own lines, is one thing, but routinely penetrating deep into Ukraine to try to engage their fighter aircraft and helos is a suicide mission waiting to happen right now.

The more anti-air systems that the Ukrainians can procure from the West, the more it keeps the Russian Air Force at a distance. They simply cannot afford to be losing high volumes of SU-34s and Mig-31's. Their SU-25's and their helos will continue to be in the fight, throughout the East, but advancing any further at this point would be a death trap.
I doubt those manpad and low level SAMs would have an impact in USAF operation if the US were in this senario. Stingers and Igla, though modernized, should not be having an impact on Su-34 and Mig 31 operations since even Soviet Air force did its tasks in stinger infested and very hilly Afghanistan with Mig 23s, Su-22, Su-25 and Su-24 non stop. The Russians since 2000s Chechen also have been developing counter measures againsts SHORADs and MANPADs for their lower flying assests. Seriously there are issues with the modern RuAF on a more deeper levels. They lost something on a professional after 91, prehaps it has to do with corruption. No way if this was the US air force would this happen, there would be major SEAD operations with ARM and Jammers like E/A-F18E and the venerable Prowlers flying everywhere

M

Manomed

I doubt those manpad and low level SAMs would have an impact in USAF operation if the US were in this senario. Stingers and Igla, though modernized, should not be having an impact on Su-34 and Mig 31 operations since even Soviet Air force did its tasks in stinger infested and very hilly Afghanistan with Mig 23s, Su-22, Su-25 and Su-24 non stop. The Russians since 2000s Chechen also have been developing counter measures againsts SHORADs and MANPADs for their lower flying assests. Seriously there are issues with the modern RuAF on a more deeper levels. They lost something on a professional after 91, prehaps it has to do with corruption. No way if this was the US air force would this happen, there would be major SEAD operations with ARM and Jammers like E/A-F18E and the venerable Prowlers flying everywhere
SU-34s lack the PGMs thats why they go low and try to bomb their targets

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
116 14,897
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Too big, slow and expensive, IMO. The Reaper is a BIG target and much easier for the Russians to locate and shoot down. At nearly $17 million USD each (not counting payload), I think the Ukrainians could get better "bang for their buck" elsewhere. One Reaper is the same price as 9-10 Bayraktars, for example, and while the Reaper is, obviously, more capable, the Bayraktar's ability to move around, largely undetected, is a huge advantage.

There is no doubt that the Reaper is a fantastic weapons platform, but unless the U.S. wants to give Ukraine $300 million to buy 10 of them and all the Hellfire missiles they will need for combat operations, I don't see the point. That doesn't even count the control units for them.
Plus the time to train for using them proficiently.

Top Bottom