Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sometimes i thought Sergei Shoigu is CIA high ranking undercover agent or working directly for Ukraine, looking at how competent he is to screwed up the entire military operation, very large scale corruption Cases and negligince conduct during war among ranks officers and conscript.
It is not corruption.........period....... "It is According to Galaxy Strategist Putin Plan"

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,583
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
People kept on talking that the Moskva is a 40 years old ship that need not to worry about.

With the lost of Moskva, the Black sea fleet has just lost approx 47% of its VLS tube available on the fleet. And because one of the Admiral grigorovich are in the Mediterranean that amounts to around 57% of the availabile VLS tube lost to the fleet.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,583
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Putin really needs to start imposing control on his TV pundits. I've seen some crazy shit coming out of shows like that of Solovyov's calling for a strike against NATO. At some point the people watching these shows will demand more and more radical act from the Kremlin as a counterbalance to the poor war development.

It will be harder to satisfy public demands if it continues like this. Russia ain't ready for a war against NATO, I hope he knows that.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,163
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Putin really needs to start imposing control on his TV pundits. I've seen some crazy shit coming out of shows like that of Solovyov's calling for a strike against NATO. At some point the people watching these shows will demand more and more radical act from the Kremlin as a counterbalance to the poor war development.

It will be harder to satisfy public demands if it continues like this. Russia ain't ready for a war against NATO, I hope he knows that.

They also said that Azerbaijan and Japan should be bombed.

When Turkiye shot down their jet you had crazy Russian analysts saying that Istanbul should be nuked.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom