Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

M

Manomed

they don't need jets they can't keep up with the vks for f*cks sake politicans see jets and go "Ah that works" no nope without no ground radar etc Those F16s will get shotdown by Russian sam systems. What ukraine needs is more artillery+Drones+Anti air systems+armored vehicles etc.

Jets are not kid toys that can easily win the battle. Russia has the air superiority in frontlines Sending F16s without no ground help is just suicidal.

Ukraine need more anti air systems!!!!

Edit: If ukraine was a western centric country It would have been worked fantastically but They weren't F16 needs Ground radars. If Nato helps with AWACS they could outperform the every VKS jet in area thats no doubt.

F16 Block 40s outperform Russian jets in "Beyond visual range engagements" But to work much more efficent they need ground radar systems+Ground ECW systems and most Importantly AWACS support.

If they are going to give them AWACS support that should work but I doubt they would do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Manomed

If VKS every gets into a AIR warfare with nato they would be done for Their jets lack good radars and Good air to air missiles.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
hello guys. İ want to ask you some question. Why so many Russia ass lickers in Turkiye? Because when i look at the Turkish (also Azerbaijani) comments in social medias there too many Putin and Russia supporters. Even though they support Russia, they still claim that Russia is very strong after all this. I was shocked and questioned myself "Why a Turk support Russian invasion in Ukraine?".
Let me give some direction to you........in Turkiye there are many minorities..........One of this minorities is prove it self that " 90% of them are almost always with russian no matter what is the the conflict "......................... if you did NOT understand which one I am talking about......... than look few post before this one and you will got it

Let me give you other perspective about other things..............there are minorities which came in Turkiye, because the living for muslims compared to place where they come is way, way, way, BETTER in Turkiye ............

But those people are proven to HATE Turks and Turkiye. I mean they hate Turks culture, history, the way they dress, the way of their behave about religion, the way that Turks keep close relation with other nations (example WEST, Turan countries, Japan, Australia, S.Korea, S. America etc.)

If Turkiye make decision related to international case.........those people automatically triggered and start to behave against Turks........No matter that those minorities..... keep dream to come and become citizen of Turkiye but as so they become citizen they Do all activity to oppose against Turks

As above said That is the MAIN thing that West do not understand why Turks behave differently all time (West do not think that there are minorities living in Turkiye as citizens are Can be so hostile against Turkiye. West can not understand and they do not understand that such people can exist in Turkiye)

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
photo_2022-04-15_14-14-21.jpg

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Its using old Unguided bombs bruh

The Tupolev's are not introducing anything new in terms of payload delivery in the battlefield. But it's interesting, we'll prolly see more Tu-22 or even Tu-160 thrown into Ukraine as Putin is desperate to win before May 9th.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom