Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,760
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Although I must say, rarely any rushed offensive worked out in the past.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Although I must say, rarely any rushed offensive worked out in the past.
All waiting this russians rush. It is expected, it is known for WEST military INTEL which supporting Ukraine and also Ukraine army itself.
Therefor I realy do not see suprise here. This mass attack what gonna give to russia? I do not see advantage!

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,760
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
All waiting this russians rush. It is expected, it is known for WEST military INTEL which supporting Ukraine and also Ukraine army itself.
Therefor I realy do not see suprise here. This mass attack what gonna give to russia? I do not see advantage!

The pros for Russia in this phase compared to the initial phase is mass. Now Russian commanders could direct an attack in one particular direction instead of the multiple we seen before. Their logistics will be more simple this time.

The cons is that Russia entered this phase significantly weaker by at least 2800+ equipment and ~50 BTG less than before the 24th February offensive, some of their best units are also destroyed, morale is unknown and on top of that the offensive seems rushed to win before May 9. Not great at all when wars are dictated by whims and generals must adapt not by battlefield situations and assesements but by the order of politicians.

Last edited:

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Now Russian commanders could direct an attack in one particular direction"
What you saying that this one dirction will be simple. No way it is like SPOT everybody turn they direction on this SPOT. As soon russian mass start get in then Ukraine will focus all on this SPOT...... russian dead will be HUGE MASS.
I mean Any russian mistake will COST SO HUGE.. We know already that russian made and keep making So many fatal mistakes.. It need ONLY ONE BIG HIT and it will be like moscow ship. russian moral will sink so much low that there will be revolt and it will be not stopable for russian command russians can kill each other

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,448
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

You

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
United States of America
A warning for those who don't understand the seriousness of the situation. The USA's no-fly zone declaration opens the door for Russia and NATO to enter the war.
....most wars are contained...in the Korean War, Russian pilots fought against Americans ...PG1 was contained, but had many participants ...etc etc

Dmitry

Committed member
Ukraine Correspondent
Reactions
4 841
Nation of residence
Ukraine
Nation of origin
Ukraine
No one knows this but Ukraine has been giving hell to magyar minority in Ukraine. They have been torturing the population for years Hungary is right!
It is not true. Hungarians and Ukrainians quietly coexist in the Transcarpathian region.
Hungary is very aggressively distributing Hungarian passports to the Hungarians of Ukraine, which, of course, causes protest from the official authorities of Ukraine. Let me remind you that dual citizenship is prohibited in Ukraine.
Let me also remind you that Russia did the same in Crimea before the invasion in 2014.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom