Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
I googled in Ukranian language what Ukranians telling about the massacre but i found neither source nor statement that claimed Rumenian secret service had been responsible.
Vice versa some official web sites of western Ukranian regional admisnistrations accept that the massacre was committed by NKVD not as you said.

Cernauti administration official FB page.Our embassy allready filed a protest.

T

Turko

As time 19:00 , 2 more Ukranian soldiers have been wounded.
Today separatists 14 times has violated ceasefire.

i recommend you not to trust all BS about Bayraktar .

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,137
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
As time 19:00 , 2 more Ukranian soldiers have been wounded.
Today separatists 14 times has violated ceasefire.

i recommend you not to trust all BS about Bayraktar .

Remember how we all laughed when Azeris claimed that TB2 had destroyed dozens of Armenian air defences in the first day of the Karabag war?

Not saying the source is correct, but we should never doubt TB2s ;)

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,807
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I like the Ruskies more than the Western puppet Ukraine
Corrupt dictator gets removed and then Russia invades crimea. Since then Ukraine has been working to stabilize their country, not to forget the donbas part.

You dislike the struggle Ukrainians are making ? Putin doesn’t care if hos people starves, and he doesn’t care if nations get destroyed. What part of that is likeable ?

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Corrupt dictator gets removed and then Russia invades crimea. Since then Ukraine has been working to stabilize their country, not to forget the donbas part.

You dislike the struggle Ukrainians are making ? Putin doesn’t care if hos people starves, and he doesn’t care if nations get destroyed. What part of that is likeable ?
I want the Russians to strangle NATO so the Chinese can eventually establish global hegemony and this is just a small part of the game that will distract NATOs resources from the Pacific. I'm somewhat of a devils advocate if you must know.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I want the Russians to strangle NATO so the Chinese can eventually establish global hegemony and this is just a small part of the game that will distract NATOs resources from the Pacific. I'm somewhat of a devils advocate if you must know.

And you write that as a person who lives in America?

T

Turko

Ukraine will expand the participation of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in NATO missions

At this time, the Armed Forces are taking part in the NATO operation in Kosovo and the NATO training and advisory mission in Afghanistan.
The Ukrainian army intends to join the NATO mission in Iraq and the operation in the Mediterranean. This was reported on Friday, April 2, on the Facebook page of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Thus, according to Colonel Andrey Pavelko, Ukraine's plans include "increasing the national contribution to NATO's operations and missions."

“Already this year it is planned to attract the first assets to the NATO mission in Iraq and NATO's Marine Guard operation in the Mediterranean Sea, and in the future - to increase our contribution,” Andrei Pavelko said.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Turko

Separatists do not allow OSCE observers to enter the JFO

The separatists continue to restrict the freedom of movement of the monitoring mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe.
In the Donetsk region, separatists do not allow OSCE monitors to enter non-Ukrainian territory, citing military exercises. This is reported in the daily report of the OSCE SMM.

The OSCE reports that in the Donetsk region, at checkpoints near Novoazovsk, two armed separatists did not allow an SMM patrol to the southwest, citing exercises in the area. At the same time, the observers saw civilian vehicles crossing the checkpoint in both directions.

At a checkpoint of armed separatist formations near Novaya Marievka, armed separatists did not allow the SMM patrol to enter the south, explaining this by conducting exercises. The SMM saw civilian vehicles crossing the checkpoint in both directions.

At the checkpoint near Bezymennoye, four armed separatists did not allow the patrol to the west, explaining this by conducting exercises.

At a checkpoint near Starolasp, an armed separatist denied an OSCE SMM patrol travel to the southwest. He referred to engineering work in the area. However Civilian vehicles crossed the checkpoint in both directions.

T

Turko

Speaker of the Ukrainian delegation to the Trilateral Contact Group, Arestovich, named the reason for the aggravation of the situation in Donbass

After the statement by US President Joe Biden about Putin the killer, a new cold war began between the United States and the Russian Federation, the TKG speaker said.
The aggravation of the situation in Donbass is due to three reasons: NATO exercises, the new Cold War between the United States and Russia, and the Kremlin's desire to achieve concessions in the Normandy format negotiations. On Friday, April 2, the speaker of the Ukrainian delegation to the TCG Oleksiy Arestovich told the Segodnya newspaper about this.

According to him, one of the reasons for the pulling of Russian troops to the borders of Ukraine is the NATO exercise Defender Europe 2021, the active phase of which is scheduled for May.

During exercises, any country in the world begins to make reciprocal moves, for example, deploy troops. And since the focus of these exercises is the situation in the Balkans and the Crimea - in fact, this is a practice of a possible collision between NATO and the Russian Federation - the Russians are moving their horses, "Arestovich said.

He also believes that after the statement by US President Joe Biden about Putin the killer, a new cold war began between the United States and the Russian Federation.

According to Arestovich, the world is now divided into an authoritarian bloc (China, Russia, Iran) and a democratic bloc (the United States and the West). Ukraine and Belarus, in his opinion, are in the middle.

“That is, we are in a situation where some of us want to make a“ gray zone ”where the game is going on, while others want us to become a part of world democracy,” the speaker said.

Also, he did not rule out that the escalation may be due to the fact that Putin wants to achieve concessions within the framework of the Normandy format, in particular, direct negotiations between Ukraine and the terrorist organizations of the DPR and LPR.

"How can this end? It may not end with anything, it may remain a demonstration of military forces. Or it may end with an aggravation at the front. I do not really believe in a big war," Arestovich said.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom