Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Pakistan may be a prospective buyer
World wide agencies responsible to observe and apply sanctions on russia are watching closely Who will try to buy this stolen grain.
Then this agencies will start procedure to include this individuals or country to next sanctions.
Are there such country to screw them self?

I thought that India is closes friend with russia and chance is higher that they may buy this stolen grain .
India is one of big buyers of lot of things from russia is not?

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
I have the feeling that we are close to a crucial moment in the war. Lysychansk-Sievierodonetsk appears to be the only RF main and realistic objetive at the moment, if they fail, probably the peak of their offensive will be reached.

Lysychansk has a sighty elevated terrain than Sievierodonetsk and is separated by a river, which facilitates an optimal place to defend and will help any offensive made at Sievierodonetsk, as we are seeing:

So any RF offensive there, proabably will need to be supported by closing the circle from Popasna and Kreminna/Donets river as so many times has been commented.
I don't know what the russian general Roman Kutuzov was doing when he decided to go towards Mykolaivka, but his reconnaissance or offensive forces, were wiped out and his body was captured by UKR:

It seems they are attacking that same point at this moment, just a day after the general's death:

That could suggest how important is to keep pushing in that direction rigth now.
On the other side, we had like three? failed river crossing attempts over Donets river around Bilohorivka. Are we going to assist to another attempt? Will Popasna push going to reach Lysychansk?

The visit of Zelensky to this place and this moment suggest also how important is to defend these cities, as it could become the tangible starting point of Russian offensive defeat.

Let me know if something should be considered/added or removed.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Dont get your hopes too high.
Those spanish Leopards are wrecks. Both Polish and Czechs were looking at them some 5 years ago and it was already total garbage then.
Lets face it, there are no Leo A2 in good condition for Ukraine.
Yep, not the best ones, and if the will is to send them to Ukraine a mayor overhaul is needed, which could delay the delivery for months.
As I've mentioned before in this post , the interesting part is the training offered to ukranians, as other nations might send their own leopards 2 in better conditions and less time.

This could be a way for Ukraine to get rid of old Russian hardware and start to train seriously in West tank machinery, and all around it, support, maintenance, staff, etc.. that will become a mayor swich.
Eurofighters next? Just some training courses will send an important message to Moscow.

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
Hello members, as you will notice I am the new guy on the block. Looking forward to some interesting exchange of information, opinions and discussions.
I haven't read through the entire thread, but I will try my best.;)
Taking into account that Putin will still be around at years end - where would you estimate the front-line to be by December?

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
.....On the other side, we had like three? failed river crossing attempts over Donets river around Bilohorivka. Are we going to assist to another attempt? Will Popasna push going to reach Lysychansk?.....
IMO either the RF are going to keep up their slow-motion steamroller tactics, or if they actually have the tactical capability they would try to create a 1000km2 pocket via an upward thrust from the Popasna/Berestove direction towards Siversk and linking up with the northern front-line. - just my thoughts.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,670
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1.png

free link

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today in the area of the village of Nikolaevka, Popasnyansky district
Ukraine army able to kill one more Major General - Roman Vladimirovich Kutuzov call sign "Fog"
1535960203764_default.jpg

He was one of the most competent generals of the Russian armed forces.

The inevitable question:

It is necessary and urgent to open a humanitarian corridor for Russian generals??

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 686
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
The fiery inquisitor of Russia TOS-1A "Solntsepyok" is already in Ukraine. The Russian Ministry of Defense showed the work of TOS-1A "Solntsepyok" in Ukraine. The TOS-1A heavy flamethrower system is rightfully considered one of the deadliest weapons of the Russian army. The weapon is truly terrible as 24 rockets with a caliber of 220 mm. literally burn everything around. The thermobaric mixture of projectiles creates a cloud of explosive mixture and then undermines it. After detonation, the pressure rises sharply and then drops, the pressure drop leads to a guaranteed death of the enemy over an area of up to 40,000 square meters.

The air defense of the Ukrainian army shot down its Su-27P aircraft, aircraft number 38, belonged to the 9th brigade, based in Ozerny, Zhytomyr region. Earlier, the Ukrainian media claimed that a Russian plane was shot down, the situation cleared up when eyewitnesses photographed the wreckage of the plane.

M

Manomed

The fiery inquisitor of Russia TOS-1A "Solntsepyok" is already in Ukraine. The Russian Ministry of Defense showed the work of TOS-1A "Solntsepyok" in Ukraine. The TOS-1A heavy flamethrower system is rightfully considered one of the deadliest weapons of the Russian army. The weapon is truly terrible as 24 rockets with a caliber of 220 mm. literally burn everything around. The thermobaric mixture of projectiles creates a cloud of explosive mixture and then undermines it. After detonation, the pressure rises sharply and then drops, the pressure drop leads to a guaranteed death of the enemy over an area of up to 40,000 square meters.

The air defense of the Ukrainian army shot down its Su-27P aircraft, aircraft number 38, belonged to the 9th brigade, based in Ozerny, Zhytomyr region. Earlier, the Ukrainian media claimed that a Russian plane was shot down, the situation cleared up when eyewitnesses photographed the wreckage of the plane.

Just like how russia claimed ukrainian TB2 destroyed their own Mİ 17 nice cope

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
As for claims: anyone has some "alternative" sources?
E.g. The UAF and Western Media claim approximately 31,000 RF KIA. taking the usual ratio that would sum up to 120,000 RF KIA,MIA, WIA,POW.
Meaning approximately 50% of the RF (incl. DLNR) fores would be out of action.
On the other hand renown think-tanks are estimating RF losses at approx. 13-15,000

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 411
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
first, just take info from julian ropcke with grains of salt, another analisis said that UA play yoyo game in sevierodonesk, to create killing zone. it's understandable when we saw how easy UA capture more than 60 % area occupied before by Ru in just couple of days, opposite to Ru offensif occupation action to capture sevierodonesk. Its more reliable to see info from liveumap

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
As for claims: anyone has some "alternative" sources?
E.g. The UAF and Western Media claim approximately 31,000 RF KIA. taking the usual ratio that would sum up to 120,000 RF KIA,MIA, WIA,POW.
Meaning approximately 50% of the RF (incl. DLNR) fores would be out of action.
On the other hand renown think-tanks are estimating RF losses at approx. 13-15,000
It's the fog of war no one really knows what's what until the war ends.

My guess is somewhere around ~10000

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Hello members, as you will notice I am the new guy on the block. Looking forward to some interesting exchange of information, opinions and discussions.
I haven't read through the entire thread, but I will try my best.;)
Taking into account that Putin will still be around at years end - where would you estimate the front-line to be by December?
You seem oddly certain that Putin will still be around. I'd say that's up for debate at this point.

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
You seem oddly certain that Putin will still be around. I'd say that's up for debate at this point.
Well that depends doesn't it? :)

That he has a health problem is more or less sure - how serious it is, no outsider really knows. What is known is that Putin has loads of meetings and is traveling up and down Russia. - so health might not be such an issue after all.
If the RF losses are at 13-15,000 - then I don't see that as a reason being significant enough towards someone launching a coup in the Kremlin or Duma.

From the figures that I am aware off the RF numbers (independent of the DNLR and other militias) are also not breathtaking - Putin seems to have deployed less then
30% of the "constant combat preparedness" (CCP) Brigades, in Russian termed: ЧПГ - части постоянной готовности towards Ukraine.

He is avoiding "mobilization" via contracting reservists into the "Ukraine Front" - so again no sufficient reason for a civil/political unrest.
Economic sanctions? yes they sure have a negative effect, but IMO nowhere near the extend to cause civil-unrest, at least not before years end.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom