Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
To no avail.
Russia is buying the simplest rockets and kamikaze UAVs from Iran because it can not produce. At least not with the speed to replenish the depleting arsenal of its army.
Studying HIMARS :ROFLMAO: is either propaganda, or they want to communicate with HIMARS subconsciously to persuade it not to hit them hard.
Jokes aside, their best chance is giving it to the Chinese and hope they can replicate them, but China won't do it fearing sanctions itself.

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Russian forum users now fear that the Ukrainians will strike at Transnistria, another unrecognized Russian republic in Moldova. Like, it is necessary to deal crushing blows to the infrastructure of Ukraine, so that Ukrainians do not have such thoughts

MaciekRS

Poland Moderator
Reactions
4 1,052
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
Russian forum users now fear that the Ukrainians will strike at Transnistria, another unrecognized Russian republic in Moldova. Like, it is necessary to deal crushing blows to the infrastructure of Ukraine, so that Ukrainians do not have such thoughts
There is no need to do anything to Transnistria, they will be asking to join Moldova soon because they have no choice. There are talks between EU, Moldova and Transnistria about that and Transnistria cant live without Russia and Russia now is totally cut off from that strange region.
I really hope that after Russia lose this war all that stolen by russia regions like Transnistria, Osettia, Abhasia will no longer exist. There is no need to have pseudo countries in the world.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,866
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is no need to do anything to Transnistria, they will be asking to join Moldova soon because they have no choice. There are talks between EU, Moldova and Transnistria about that and Transnistria cant live without Russia and Russia now is totally cut off from that strange region.
I really hope that after Russia lose this war all that stolen by russia regions like Transnistria, Osettia, Abhasia will no longer exist. There is no need to have pseudo countries in the world.
Yes! Like that many in Africa. I hope Georgia is next.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Russian military abandoned a S300 system in Kherson.

They can't even retreat without aiding their enemy. What kind of world-class army are the Russians?

They have zero chances against Poland in a real war scenario let alone against the combined forces of NATO.

They ruined the Russian reputation, economy, military - just everything and turned their own country into a laughingstock.

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
A rally was held in Moscow demanding that nuclear missiles be fired at the city of Washington. They shout "On Washington! At the decision-making center!" There is an inscription of the Sarmat missile.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think those are called Religious terrorists, kinda like isis.
At this point, Russians are thinking "only God can pull us out of this quagmire". It's showing desperation to say the least.
I wonder what our "Azerbaijani" friend here is preparing to whitewash this embarrassment.
My guess is "tactical retreat".
Makes one think about Haftar's "zero hour".

I just realised I used too many quotation marks in this post. Oh well, it had to be done.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
To no avail.
Russia is buying the simplest rockets and kamikaze UAVs from Iran because it can not produce. At least not with the speed to replenish the depleting arsenal of its army.
Studying HIMARS :ROFLMAO: is either propaganda, or they want to communicate with HIMARS subconsciously to persuade it not to hit them hard.
Jokes aside, their best chance is giving it to the Chinese and hope they can replicate them, but China won't do it fearing sanctions itself.

soon you will find China release HIHuǒxīng

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom