Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Russians make Ukraine pay a heavy price for this attack.

In Syria the Wagner PMCs got blown up one of them that survived said that 200 got killed in one go.

Russians did not do anything when the Americans massacred their pmcs.

In Libya the Russians asked for a special request from the Turks to allow Wagner mercs to withdraw due to heavy casualties they accumlated as the Libyans pushed back Haftars offensive and siege.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,488
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
In Syria the Wagner PMCs got blown up one of them that survived said that 200 got killed in one go.

In Libya the Russians asked for a special request from the Turks to allow Wagner mercs to withdraw due to heavy casualties they accumlated as the Libyans pushed back Haftars offensive and siege.
Don't forget the Wagner short stint in Mozambique

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Yes, it could be there. But in Ukraine the conditions are different. At least the borders of the conflict are tied to the mainland. There are more military attack possibilities.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

American Switchblade 300 drones have started operations in Ukraine. I was wondering if the founder and supporter of the ypg terrorist organization, USA, gave these switchblade 300 drones to the pkk/ypg terrorist organization? As you know, our soldiers are fighting the PKK/YPG terrorist organization.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

I don't know what to say about this man. I don't want to insult, but when I think of the Ukrainian and wolrds people, I think it deserves to be insulted. I really think he is an unsuitable and inadequate person for the position he is in. However, I think that statesmen who work on behalf of others behave like this.

So is that a word to be said in a war? If Russia uses nuclear weapons, your people will perish. No country would enter a nuclear war with Russia for Ukraine. Because then the world will perish. But this dwarf man provokes Russia and its leader in his mind.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

İşini iyi bilmeyen ülkelerin hükümetleri düşman füzelerini birer birer böyle sayar. Düşman füzesi bitti diyorlar ama düşman füzeleri hala ülkelerini vurmaya devam ediyor.

Then they go on TV and cry, "We are victims. Save us". But many of his people died. There was a lot of property damage.

Later, paid media propagandize, "but Putin attacked".

But the fact that Putin attacked does not protect the Ukrainian people from suffering. It does not alleviate the suffering of the people. It doesn't stop people from dying. It is the duty of the country's governments to prevent all these and protect the people.

Last edited:

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I don't know what to say about this man. I don't want to insult, but when I think of the Ukrainian and wolrds people, I think it deserves to be insulted. I really think he is an unsuitable and inadequate person for the position he is in. However, I think that statesmen who work on behalf of others behave like this.

So is that a word to be said in a war? If Russia uses nuclear weapons, your people will perish. No country would enter a nuclear war with Russia for Ukraine. Because then the world will perish. But this dwarf man provokes Russia and its leader in his mind.
What is your suggestion?To capitulate and give up?That would only motivate the invaders and the little bully from Kremlin.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
What is your suggestion?To capitulate and give up?That would only motivate the invaders and the little bully from Kremlin.
If you ask me, it is too late for the Ukrainian people and country. They've done a lot of damage. It is unclear what the spring and summer months will bring for the war.

Probably the Ukrainian government and the Russian government are already making preparations to intensify the war in order to win the war. But my guess is that there will be no winners until the west goes to war on the side of ukraine. The West cannot go to war on the side of Ukraine, because there is a danger of nuclear war.

Ukraine and its people will suffer more. The Ukrainian people and those who truly support them should push both the Ukrainian government and the western states to a peace treaty with Russia before it's too late.

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If you ask me, it is too late for the Ukrainian people and country. They've done a lot of damage. It is unclear what the spring and summer months will bring for the war.

Probably the Ukrainian government and the Russian government are already making preparations to intensify the war in order to win the war. But my guess is that there will be no winners until the west goes to war on the side of ukraine. The West cannot go to war on the side of Ukraine, because there is a danger of nuclear war.

Ukraine and its people will suffer more. The Ukrainian people and those who truly support them should push both the Ukrainian government and the western states to a peace treaty with Russia before it's too late.
While I agree that Ukraine and its people are suffering that is not their fault.It's their aggressor's fault who wants to destroy their nation and take away their statehood.
It's not like the Ukrainians have much of a choice here.Either keep fighting for their freedom or to lose their country and be subjects of Russia.

Top Bottom