bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

99% probability, these vehicles were used for spare parts supply. In other words, the army removed parts from them as needed and transferred them to the vehicles in service.

These vehicles require a lot of time and labor if they are to be used. Vehicles that are kept ready for use are not kept in such an open area, they are kept in a closed area and regularly operated, checked and maintained.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,487
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

99% of these vehicles were used for spare parts. In other words, the army removed parts from them as needed and transferred them to the vehicles in service.

These vehicles require a lot of time and labor if they are to be used. Vehicles that are kept ready for use are not kept in such an open area, they are kept in a closed area and regularly operated, checked and maintained.
Again false statements.

The M1 Abrams there are stored, if needed be, they'll be restored at the LIMA army tank plant.

1000w_q95.jpg

If the US army ever needed spare parts, it asks its many contractors to supply them, and contractors sure love the money.

GDLS is the primary supplier of parts because they happen to be the one who designed the Abrams.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,487
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Again false statements.

The M1 Abrams there are stored, if needed be, they'll be restored at the LIMA army tank plant.

1000w_q95.jpg

If the US army ever needed spare parts, it asks its many contractors to supply them, and contractors sure love the money.

GDLS is the primary supplier of parts because they happen to be the one who designed the Abrams.

“The tank plant is currently producing about 15 tanks a month; it could produce more,” he said. “Considering what’s happening with Ukraine and Russia, obviously, it is much more important that we get those tanks to them.”
At its peak during the cold war, Lima produces 120 tank/ month in peak capacity mode

Dmr

Reactions
1 334
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
More cope as usual..

1. The PAC are not intended to intercept the lawnmowers ( I presumed this is the Shahed he's talking about). But Russia's Iskander and Tochka. The Shahed has been decreasing in effectiveness since the Gepards enter service.
  2. This dude need not to lecture Rheinmetall on Leopards refurbishment, they sell us refurbished Leo2 just fine in about a year and Ukraine's Leopard 2 are already in service ex-Poles machine that only need Scholz approval for delivery.
  3. The M1 Abrams has had a few losses, in fact there's no such invincible machine. But the ratio of kill: being killed still favored the Abrams by a large margin.
  4. Ahhh the "Western Weapons not suitable for war" gang strikes again, I want to remind you what 8 "over engineered and highly expensive" HIMARS did what Russia's "cheap and plentiful" Smerch and Uragans can't do.
The only cope are the users that get pissed off at what I say. But better reality than following fairy tales, right?

1. Are you sure the Gepards are working? Why do I still see videos of Ukrainian armored vehicles getting bombed by them on twitter and telegram? I still see videos of Ukrainian air defenses shooting SAMs into buildings and Russian missiles destroying ammunition warehouses and other strategic locations.
2. more than likely the poles will go send them anyways or Scholz will be pressured into doing it. Atleast the British are brave to immediately put their tank's reputation on the line I am not seeing the same bravery by Germany and the U.S. and no comment on France sending Leclercs.
3. The abrams probably will remain with few losses because now south american countries are being asked by the US to have western tanks to be traded with soviet tanks while NATO still has to supply their western tanks, it will be a matter of time until we start hearing about more weapon packages(more we keep hearing about them the more the public will feel convinced that Russians must being destroying the shit out of Ukrainian supplied equipment) to Ukraine and India being next to trade their tanks which at this point is not a joke. US avoids sending abrams as much as possible to Ukraine has already destroyed the tanks reputation without even being used in Ukraine at that point. I am feeling convinced now that F-35s will not see any conflict despite 1000s being produced.
4. Which is a small Wagner force for some reason pushing the AFU back? Remember Ursula 100k KIA statement I think you and many users started going with Ukraine saying 10k AFU got KIA and now we have https://thefrontierpost.com/a-terrible-end-is-betterthan-horror-without-end/ douglas mcgregor giving 150k losses and if Ukraine says 15k I wonder if you and other users will swallow this instead of ignoring other important details like AFU soldiers fighting civilians to go to the front lines.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,487
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The only cope are the users that get pissed off at what I say. But better reality than following fairy tales, right?
right
1. Are you sure the Gepards are working?
Why do I still see videos of Ukrainian armored vehicles getting bombed by them on twitter and telegram?
Because there's a war going on

4. Which is a small Wagner force for some reason pushing the AFU back?
Wagner conquest of Soledar will surely be remembered in the conquest hall of fame comparable to Alexander's conquest of Babylonia, Arab conquest of Ctesiphon, Ottoman conquest of Constantinople.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,441
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

How is it going that counter offensive attack. I think it hit the wall.
Hahahahaha this is the most comical thing I've ever read. 12,000 casualties for Russia? Bahahahaha

U.S. General General Mark Milley had this to say yesterday at Ramstein.

"In terms of casualties, you know, the numbers of casualties in war are always suspect in --- but I would tell you that the Russian casualties -- last time I reported out -- on it publicly, I said it was well over 100,000. I would say it's significantly well over 100,000 now.

So the Russians have suffered a tremendous amount of casualties in their military, and -- and that includes their regular military and also their mercenaries in the Wagner Group and -- and other type forces that are fighting with the Russians. They have really suffered a lot.

Now, you saw that the Russians did a call-up of -- called out -- I think called up a mobilization of 300,000. I think they were able to get maybe 200, 250,000, something in that range. So they're replacing their losses, in terms of manpower, but they have suffered a huge amount.

Ukraine has also suffered tremendously. You know that there's a significant amount of innocent civilians that have been killed in a result of the Russian actions. The Russians are hitting civilian infrastructure. There's a significant amount of economic damage, a significant amount of damage to the energy infrastructure, and the Russian -- or the Ukrainian military has suffered a significant amount of casualties themselves."

I'll trust American intelligence, the best in the world, over Russia's constant, nonsensical propaganda. Sorry, I'm not believing anything that comes from a country that has been banned from the Olympics for cheating and lying and still has 25% of their citizens go to the bathroom outside because they lack indoor pumbling.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
thanks

Because there's a war going on
so your showing me something that is unconfirmed and one missile being intercepted compared to hundreds in ukraine, Bro you sure showed me
Wagner conquest of Soledar will surely be remembered in the conquest hall of fame comparable to Alexander's conquest of Babylonia, Arab conquest of Ctesiphon, Ottoman conquest of Constantinople.
Kyiv will be next according to what I am seeing and who the AFU is just fighting.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,487
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
I mean if you play the video, that's a missile getting blown there.

The suicide drones threat are imo overhyped.

This is a manually operated Manpads shooting down KH101
where is air defense for this?

Lancets might be overhyped but they still hit their targets and air defenses. I don't remember did Saudi PACs do a great job intercepting iranian drones from oil facilities or no? I cant remember

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,487
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I don't remember did Saudi PACs do a great job intercepting iranian drones from oil facilities or no? I cant remember
Yes, the PAC are not suited for that, its more suited against BMD's. It's always been the raison d'etre of a PAC family lmao. That's why its called HIMAD (High-Medium air defence)...and you're supposed to be the most intelligent Russian here -___-

This is what Patriot crew are regularly trained to fire against.
170915-F-ZZ999-101.JPG

Juno PTV target ballistic missile.

Low flying drones require different solutions, the Saudis at the time did not have the solution for that. Now that they had learned their mistake.

Iranian style drones will very soon be obsolete if not already, as had been shown in Ukraine.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Yes, the PAC are not suited for that, its more suited against BMD's. It's always been the raison d'etre of a PAC family lmao. That's why its called HIMAD (High-Medium air defence)...and you're supposed to be the most intelligent Russian here -___-

This is what Patriot crew are regularly trained to fire against.
170915-F-ZZ999-101.JPG

Juno PTV target ballistic missile.

Low flying drones require different solutions, the Saudis at the time did not have the solution for that. Now that they had learned their mistake.

Iranian style drones will very soon be obsolete if not already, as had been shown in Ukraine.
Just because your flag shares the same color and stripes as poland means you think you are poland and have to hate Russia as well, its rather sarcasm that just one PACs is being delivered to only get targetted and destroyed later. Ukrainian air defenses have all currently failed so the performance for this SAM will be next.

I think the only reason people are feeling motivated for a Ukrainian victory is that they are thinking why would the west continue investing in Ukraine if they think they will lose. But its just rather a look good gesture to the media and everyone saying hey we did the best we can approach. Only wagner is in the front lines and based on their numbers they kept pushing and pushing the AFU back and all those previous weapon packages Ukraine has received has not made their larger force push Wagner back. Its going to be humiliating if NATO has to join the proxy war they have set up against Russia based on some convicts causing a lot of trouble.

not just shahads will be an issue until they are used again.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
**Garry said:
Again false statements.

The M1 Abrams there are stored, if needed be, they'll be restored at the LIMA army tank plant.**

Where is false satatement?

Watch.

The Sierra army depot wasn't just renovating or maintaining it. He used to separate the worn out vehicles and old model vehicles from use, disassemble their components, maintain them if necessary, and make spare parts.

Last edited:
S

sidom

The ongoing battle for Bakhmut is still the most intense fighting along the frontline where now also spotted new Ukrainian squads on HMMWVs equipped with Raytheon’s BGM-71 TOW missiles. The US-made anti-tank guides missile system is mounted atop a Humvee. The launcher consists of a launch tube, traversing unit, missile guidance set (MGS), night sight, battery assembly, optical sight, tripod, overpack, shroud, and carrying strap. The all-up round missile is encased in a disposable launch container. The TOW can be operated from the ground, vehicles, or helicopters. It is mounted on the Improved TOW Vehicle (ITV), the Bradley Fighting Vehicle (BFV), the High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV), and the COBRA helicopter. A total of 46 allied nations use the TOW, and it is co-produced in Switzerland.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Hahahahaha this is the most comical thing I've ever read. 12,000 casualties for Russia? Bahahahaha

U.S. General General Mark Milley had this to say yesterday at Ramstein.

"In terms of casualties, you know, the numbers of casualties in war are always suspect in --- but I would tell you that the Russian casualties -- last time I reported out -- on it publicly, I said it was well over 100,000. I would say it's significantly well over 100,000 now.

So the Russians have suffered a tremendous amount of casualties in their military, and -- and that includes their regular military and also their mercenaries in the Wagner Group and -- and other type forces that are fighting with the Russians. They have really suffered a lot.

Now, you saw that the Russians did a call-up of -- called out -- I think called up a mobilization of 300,000. I think they were able to get maybe 200, 250,000, something in that range. So they're replacing their losses, in terms of manpower, but they have suffered a huge amount.

Ukraine has also suffered tremendously. You know that there's a significant amount of innocent civilians that have been killed in a result of the Russian actions. The Russians are hitting civilian infrastructure. There's a significant amount of economic damage, a significant amount of damage to the energy infrastructure, and the Russian -- or the Ukrainian military has suffered a significant amount of casualties themselves."

Rusya'nın sürekli, saçma sapan propagandasına karşı dünyanın en iyisi olan Amerikan istihbaratına güveneceğim. Üzgünüm, olimpiyatlardan kopya çekmek ve yalan söylemekten men edilmiş ve vatandaşlarının %25'i kapalı alanda pumbol yapmadıkları için hala tuvalete dışarıda giden bir ülkeden gelen hiçbir şeye inanmıyorum.
Who do you trust? To those who made 9/11? To those who say there are chemical weapons in Iraq? All of them are lier.

Usa, French, Russia, Germany, Eu, China.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom