bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Russia could solve that problem.Just order their troops to come back home in their own country instead of attacking other people's country and there will be peace today,not a single Russian or Ukrainian will be harmed anymore.
You are wrong, the war does not end, it just moves to Russian territory.

Please understand now this is the war of the usa and his gang. If Biden wishes, this war will end in a just peace.

look at this video. Zelensky does whatever the American presidents say.

Last edited:

MaciekRS

Poland Moderator
Reactions
4 997
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland

Please understand now this is the war of the usa and his gang. If Biden wishes, this war will end in a just peace.
You mean if Biden wishes then war is over and peace loving russians can murder and rape any Ukrainian they want and then just take away Ukraine from Ukrainian people because they said so.
You are really special kind :( I have no words, Im just disgusted

Dmr

Reactions
1 330
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

look at this video. Zelensky does whatever the American presidents say.
So the Ukrainians will invade the country with biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet?Then what,advance toward Moscow,liberate all the occupied nations by Russia(Chechens,Tatars,Ingush...) then advance to Kamchatka all the way to Alaska?While they are invading nuclear powers why actually stop there,why not invade Canada and the US?Maybe later go after UK,France and Germany until they eventually reach their borders again.

You think Ukraine has enough manpower or arms for such a campaign?

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
So the Ukrainians will invade the country with biggest nuclear arsenal on the planet?Then what,advance toward Moscow,liberate all the occupied nations by Russia(Chechens,Tatars,Ingush...) then advance to Kamchatka all the way to Alaska?While they are invading nuclear powers why actually stop there,why not invade Canada and the US?Maybe later go after UK,France and Germany until they eventually reach their borders again.

You think Ukraine has enough manpower or arms for such a campaign?
DMR, how did the whole USSR break up in the cold war? With a hot conflict? Or with the nationalist popular movements?

Last edited:

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
This is a waste, read relics howitzer supplies and these are not better in ranges than what the specifications say of the M777 howitzers and we got like 6 videos this week of M777s getting smacked by lancets. But I guess range isnt everything as i thought it was if a M777 got krasnopoled as well today. I guess we learn something every day.

Dmr

Reactions
1 330
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
DMR, how did the whole USSR break up in the cold war? With a hot conflict? Or with the popular movements?
Many reasons to count but one of which was Russians being stupid enough to invade Afghanistan(and kill over 1 million people there) which was not nearly as stupid as Putins decision to invade Ukraine.Because they will suffer much harder defeat than the one on Afghanistan(they already have more casualties and the worst is yet to come)
Putin couldn't give a better gift to the enemies of Russia than this.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Many reasons to count but one of which was Russians being stupid enough to invade Afghanistan(and kill over 1 million people there) which was not nearly as stupid as Putins decision to invade Ukraine.Because they will suffer much harder defeat than the one on Afghanistan(they already have more casualties and the worst is yet to come)
Well, when someone gets between the two groups and throws the first punch, the fight is the inevitable end.

Just like the ottoman empire's entry into ww1. Or, like the events that Cyprus experienced in 1974.

Look, this is very sad, but the USA is doing something similar to what it did in Ukraine between Turkey and Greece.

There are armaments on the islands, the USA gives grants to Greece, armored vehicles, the man at the head of Greece places them in the Aegean Islands, contrary to the treaties.

The religious rights of the Turkish minority in Western Thrace are being usurped and the pressure is increasing.

The Greek government states that it will increase the continental shelf in the Aegean to 12 miles, knowing that there will be problems. etc.

Last edited:

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Are you ignoring all the territories they started grabbing back? Zelenksy doesn't look so good, and we see AFU fighting with civilians and motivation to fight is sort of important in this war. Although this war can't be compared to afghanistan to all the destruction Russia has caused to Ukraine's military equipment. I am sure no country in the world can boast like Russia for destroying over 10,000 armored vehicles in a conflict. If Wagner is mainly doing the offensives with some marines now and the LDR this is just a small fraction of their power being demonstrated but some here for unknown reasons love to believe that Russia is at the end of the cliff. I am still worried about the mental health of some users here that 110% believe and not 50/50 that Ukraine will win this war.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,219
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
This is a waste, read relics howitzer supplies and these are not better in ranges than what the specifications say of the M777 howitzers and we got like 6 videos this week of M777s getting smacked by lancets. But I guess range isnt everything as i thought it was if a M777 got krasnopoled as well today. I guess we learn something every day.
NATO has 1000 more M777's in their inventory. We can replace the loss of a few by Ukraine without losing a wink of sleep. Russia will have to destroy a hell of a lot more than they have before it will become any kind of an issue.

BAE has also said that they're more than happy to keep the production line open for the production of more M777s, they simply need an order in the range of 150 to make it worth their while. $750 Million is a a drop in the budget for USA's $850 Billion defense budget.

Make no mistake. If the West feels Ukraine needs more M777s to make a difference, Ukraine will get what they need.

Dmr

Reactions
1 330
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Are you ignoring all the territories they started grabbing back? Zelenksy doesn't look so good, and we see AFU fighting with civilians and motivation to fight is sort of important in this war. Although this war can't be compared to afghanistan to all the destruction Russia has caused to Ukraine's military equipment. I am sure no country in the world can boast like Russia for destroying over 10,000 armored vehicles in a conflict. If Wagner is mainly doing the offensives with some marines now and the LDR this is just a small fraction of their power being demonstrated but some here for unknown reasons love to believe that Russia is at the end of the cliff. I am still worried about the mental health of some users here that 110% believe and not 50/50 that Ukraine will win this war.
What territories,Soledar?Or the fact that they still can't take Bakhmut after months?10 000 armored vehicles really?Is that from the same source who claimed that Russian destroyed 46 HIMARS launchers?
As far as Wagner goes sooner or later(and im guessing sooner) they will run out of convicts for human wave attacks and Russia will be forced to mobilize it's citizens again,which will not bode well with Russian public and whatever support Putin still has.
As far as who will win I think Ukraine already won in this war when Russian army was forced to "leave as a gesture of goodwill" areas of Kiev and Kharkov.It was those two occasions which showed that Ukraine will survive as a state no matter what and put a stop to some wet dreams some people had for "taking Odessa" and "demilitarizing Ukraine".
The rest of the war is continuing on mostly for the fate of Donbass and Crimea.In other words the Russians are fighting not to lose what they already took in 2014.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
What territories,Soledar?Or the fact that they still can't take Bakhmut after months?10 000 armored vehicles really?Is that from the same source who claimed that Russian destroyed 46 HIMARS launchers?
As far as Wagner goes sooner or later(and im guessing sooner) they will run out of convicts for human wave attacks and Russia will be forced to mobilize it's citizens again,which will not bode well with Russian public and whatever support Putin still has.
As far as who will win I think Ukraine already won in this war when Russian army was forced to "leave as a gesture of goodwill" areas of Kiev and Kharkov.It was those two occasions which showed that Ukraine will survive as a state no matter what and put a stop to some wet dreams some people had for "taking Odessa" and "demilitarizing Ukraine".
The rest of the war is continuing on mostly for the fate of Donbass and Crimea.In other words the Russians are fighting not to lose what they already took in 2014.
Sorry that I missed your response. But currently there are still 80k Russians in the operation zone from what I see or the same exact units that have been in the operation since it started in february 2022. https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/ As it can be seen here they have 80-320k in the Voronezh region and they still have those 300k+ reserves outside the east border of Ukraine. I just found out they will increase the active duty troops from 1,150,000 to 1.5 million from 2023 to 2026 since Ukraine needs to be occupied with a decent amount of russian troops. https://ria.ru/20221221/chislennost-1840282242.html?ysclid=ldf4xdi7j7727877272 I am sure that you have 2 eyes to see everyone running away from the AFU to not get mobilized to Bakhmut but I guess none of that means nothing to all the optimists here that hink Ukraine is doing fine or better than Russia. Yet from Russias side get new everyday footage than one video from Oryx in the past 24 hours.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Russia took Kiev I doubt it would have ended the war.

Whats interesting how the Russians had early successes despite the failure of taking Kiev and Gostomel.

They seem to have taken a huge chunk of territory before being rolled back or withdrawing to reinforce the donbass.

The war is going to end up in a phyrric state. But the Russians of winning this in days, months or even in a year has gone down to the drain.

Russian aim is now to protect their 2014 and 2015 gains. If the war spills over to Russia like Ukrainian troops going into Russia taking some land is even a bigger shitshow. Russians wont able to escape the fact that the war will be even closer to home.

This debacle reminds me of the Iran-Iraq war but I dont think Ukraine will be stupid enough to invade Russia just like how the Iranians invaded Iraq which led to enormous casualties.

Zelensky is not a nutter like Khomeini.

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
If Russia took Kiev I doubt it would have ended the war.

Whats interesting how the Russians had early successes despite the failure of taking Kiev and Gostomel.

They seem to have taken a huge chunk of territory before being rolled back or withdrawing to reinforce the donbass.

The war is going to end up in a phyrric state. But the Russians of winning this in days, months or even in a year has gone down to the drain.

Russian aim is now to protect their 2014 and 2015 gains. If the war spills over to Russia like Ukrainian troops going into Russia taking some land is even a bigger shitshow. Russians wont able to escape the fact that the war will be even closer to home.

This debacle reminds me of the Iran-Iraq war but I dont think Ukraine will be stupid enough to invade Russia just like how the Iranians invaded Iraq which led to enormous casualties.

Zelensky is not a nutter like Khomeini.
Zelensky gave all the military administration to Zaluzhny, and he is a very competent and talented strategist.

Dmr

Reactions
1 330
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Sorry that I missed your response. But currently there are still 80k Russians in the operation zone from what I see or the same exact units that have been in the operation since it started in february 2022. https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/ As it can be seen here they have 80-320k in the Voronezh region and they still have those 300k+ reserves outside the east border of Ukraine. I just found out they will increase the active duty troops from 1,150,000 to 1.5 million from 2023 to 2026 since Ukraine needs to be occupied with a decent amount of russian troops. https://ria.ru/20221221/chislennost-1840282242.html?ysclid=ldf4xdi7j7727877272 I am sure that you have 2 eyes to see everyone running away from the AFU to not get mobilized to Bakhmut but I guess none of that means nothing to all the optimists here that hink Ukraine is doing fine or better than Russia. Yet from Russias side get new everyday footage than one video from Oryx in the past 24 hours.
You do realize that Russian were running away from mobilization the same way?Some all the way to Balkan countries?
As far as ocupuing Ukraine goes if i were pro Russian I wold be much more worried about Ukrainians "denacifying and demilitarizing" Donbas and Crimea.If the past has shown us anything it's that after every major arms donation Russian army "strategically withdraws" from large areas.
This is the biggest package so...good luck.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
You do realize that Russian were running away from mobilization the same way?Some all the way to Balkan countries?
As far as ocupuing Ukraine goes if i were pro Russian I wold be much more worried about Ukrainians "denacifying and demilitarizing" Donbas and Crimea.If the past has shown us anything it's that after every major arms donation Russian army "strategically withdraws" from large areas.
This is the biggest package so...good luck.

That's true, we don't know the exact numbers, for obvious reasons, of Russians who went away from their country. But in a country like Spain, which is one of the EU's farthest from Moscow, there are a lot of RU people who came to avoid the war (lucky ones and probably with significant money, as Ukranians receive a lot of aid and also a monthly payment of 400€ + 100€ for every kid in the family, and this new year the aid would be bigger).

In a school in Valencia region there are 120 Ukrainian and 85 Russians (increasing every day):

The new reality of a Torrevieja institute: “We have 120 Ukrainian students and 85 Russians. And their number increases every day.
The war started by Moscow against Ukraine also caused the arrival of thousands of Russian children and adolescents in Spain. "I don't want my son to go to the Army," says a mother

There are young Russian parents who have settled in Spain to avoid being called up. Other parents have been moved by the fear that those mobilized were their children.
This is the case of Okasana and her husband, who left Russia with her 17-year-old son, crossing the border with Kazakhstan by car and arrived in Barcelona in October. “I don't want him to go to the army. Russia is an aggressor country and it is killing people. It is unfair and goes against human rights”, she affirms.

Source in Spanish with paywall removal:

Last edited:

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
It seems F-16 question is on the table, next week could be a lot of movements about the topic as Ramstein-9 meeting will be held in February...

Question is... tanks question for now is Europe who is going to lead the way. What would happen with jetfighters if they end in Ukranian skies?
Is going to be just US with some Europe allies or would US demand other sort of jets from Europe???

F-16 operators:
f-16.png

Tornado operators:
Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 10-24-51 Tornado_operators.png (Imagen PNG 1425 × 625 píxeles).png

Eurofighter operators:
Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 10-24-25 Eurofighter_operators.png (Imagen PNG 2753 × 1400 píxeles).png

Of course, a jetfighter pilot isn't made in a couple of moths, a lot of training there should have been for months... if a "secret" program, probably in UK, for example, it was not something that happened. What posibilities are for this to happen? If Russia recruits or gets help from people from other nationalities (Wagner, Siria, Iran) Could even UKR do an "express" nationalization to pilots from other nationalities? :unsure:

Top Bottom