Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Savromat reports that Ukraine should form separatist armies: Bashkir, Tatar, Russian regions and overthrow Putin. Because a return to the borders of 1991 will not solve the issue. Because the new ruler of Russia will try to declare a war of revenge for defeat. Therefore, it is necessary to destroy the state created by Ivan III.
Americans and Europeans did not want and do not want the destruction of Russia, because Russia protects them from China and serves as a source of natural resources. America in 1991 did not want Ukraine's independence and the US president flew to Ukraine so that they would not declare their independence.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
"Ryder said;
Zelensky is not a nutter like Khomeini."

I don't think that zelensky and his team can act on their own. After all, the one who gives the gun and the money gives the order.
That's why I think that whatever the USA, England, Germany orders, happens. Already, I have shared the photos of Zelensky's situation in front of the USA, Germany and British authorities here before.

Zelensky's state in those photographs confirms this thesis.

Last edited:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,401
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Interesting development that Turkey has quietly joined the "Leopard 2 coalition". Remember that the Turks didn't announce the transfer of their Kirpi APCs either, nor the transfer of long range artillery or drones. They just did it quietly, similarly to Bulgaria.

If I'm NATO I'm now mounting pressure on Greece. I'd tell them that we expect a 1 for 1 Leo 2 donation with Turkey. If Turkey sends a company (14) Greece should absolutely match.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,401
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Just a reminder... Don't let any Russians apologists or propagandists try to gas light you into thinking Russia is not suffering tremendously in their attempts to advance in the East and South.

Make no mistake About it. They're being killed and injured by the thousands and they're losing a lot of armor in the process!

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 634
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
i think that the version of the F-16 which will be sent is some of the old blocks (Block 40/42) , i would like to see it equipped with the AGM-154 JSOW .

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,401
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
France and Italy are spending a combined 2 Billion Euros to buy a batch of 700, Aster 30 air defense missiles for the SAMP/T air defense systems that they are providing to Ukraine. It's unclear how many of those 700 missiles are specifically going to Ukraine vs being kept for domestic purposes. It's expected that the they'll send two SAMP/T batteries to Ukraine and that Ukrainians are already training on the system in Europe.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,401
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
WHat kind of airburst rounds are those.Howitzer,mortar rounds?
I suspect either mortar rounds or 105mm howitzer rounds. If they were 155mm rounds they would have completely shredded those vehicles in the process.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,401
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
i think that the version of the F-16 which will be sent is some of the old blocks (Block 40/42) , i would like to see it equipped with the AGM-154 JSOW .
JDAM / JSOW and Paveways would be a really nice addition to the Ukrainian arsenal. They could absolutely hammer advancing Russian units with that kind of firepower, although the F-16s would be forced to fly incredibly low, below Russian air defense coverage, which would greatly reduce the range of the weapons the F-16 fields.

What would be really nice is if Ukraine could get their hands on 500 combined Tomahawk, Storm Shadow and Taurus cruise missiles. Ukraine could hammer Russian logistics and long range artillery positions with the help of NATO intelligence, if the West would stop screwing around and just provide them the longer range weaponry that they need, with the promise that they will not be fired into Russia proper. It must be frustrating for Ukraine to know where many of the Russian built up positions are, but not have the type of weaponry / launch systems they need to shred them.

Russia has big troop build ups in hotels and dorms. Ukraine could kill hundreds at a time, in their sleep, with capable cruise missiles.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,401
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Dead orcs in trenches, after the Russian failed attack on Vuhledar. I suspect the Ukrainians will pay more respect to them as corpses than Russia did when they were alive. Nobody in Russia may have loved or cared for these people, but I sincerely hope they are treated with dignity in death.

Last edited:

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 634
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
JDAM / JSOW and Paveways would be a really nice addition to the Ukrainian arsenal. They could absolutely hammer advancing Russian units with that kind of firepower, although the F-16s would be forced to fly incredibly low, below Russian air defense coverage, which would greatly reduce the range of the weapons the F-16 fields.

What would be really nice is if Ukraine could get their hands on 500 combined Tomahawk, Storm Shadow and Taurus cruise missiles. Ukraine could hammer Russian logistics and long range artillery positions with the help of NATO intelligence, if the West would stop screwing around and just provide them the longer range weaponry that they need, with the promise that they will not be fired into Russia proper. It must be frustrating for Ukraine to know where many of the Russian built up positions are, but not have the type of weaponry / launch systems they need to shred them.

Russia has big troop build ups in hotels and dorms. Ukraine could kill hundreds at a time, in their sleep, with capable cruise missiles.
True , and some laser designator like the Sniper XR pod and some laser-guided smart munitions like the GBU-24 Paveway III , they will massacre russian dumb orcs

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 634
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Dead orcs in trenches, after the Russian failed attack on Vuhledar. I suspect the Ukrainians will pay more respect to them as corpses than Russia did when they were alive. Nobody in Russia may have loved or cared for these people, but I sincerely hope they are treated with dignity in death.

Even tho Russia attacked Ukraine, it's so sad to know that some soldiers have nothing to do with this decision, some of them was young or had a family or was studying to build his future.

MaciekRS

Poland Moderator
Reactions
4 1,044
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
They were talking today about 24.
I think they plan to make it official on 24th of February. It will be good date for that ;)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom